Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on October 24, 2014
There are several color and style options to choose from for this item. I noticed a lot of customers reviewed the plastic tags, but the metal ones weren't getting as much attention. So, here we go:

I ordered the metal tags in red. One of the more common complaints I on here is that the tags come with cheap plastic bands. The metal ones in fact come with a nicer metal band with a screw connector. I like the strength of the band, but there is no lock, so the cable may unscrew over time.

The tags themselves are made a thin anodized metal. They look nice, but may be a little too thin to hold up to the kind of beating they will take at the airport. I'll update this review once I've taken them on a few flights.

All in all, the metal tags are decent quality, which is pretty good considering their low price. If you need them quickly, they are also available on Prime for a bit more (just search for Kloud City). Using this seller, mine were shipped directly from China and arrived at my house in California 8 days later. That's slower than Prime, but faster than most items I've bought from China.

Happy travels!
on December 24, 2014
Perfect. As expected/ Thanks.

DIGITAL SIGNATURE

I like to close my reviews with a THANK YOU because I do appreciate you investing your precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I do pray you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome and I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again THANK YOU for the opportunity to aid you in spending your hard earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift my product like anyone else and just sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2015 Copyrighted by Dr. Gary Drury
on July 15, 2014
The concept behind this is good--something you can write on without sharing too much information with the person behind you in line at the airport, for example, but sturdy enough that it won't rip off when the luggage goes through its dangerous journey through many hands and machines to actually get on the plane.

Unfortunately, it is not quite sturdy enough--the first time I used it, it came out of the baggage carousel at my destination still attached to my luggage, but literally crumpled with sharp edges exposed and poking my luggage.

Second area to note is that while there is one line readable, there seem to be only two options for someone to get the written information on the rest of the tag: fully unscrew and detach the tag, which, in my mind, increases the likelihood of the tag never being re-attached, or for someone to try and bend the edges of the metal down to try to read it, which would make it quite difficult to use again.

In conclusion, this is not a bad product, but I will look for a different design for my next purchase.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.
on June 12, 2014
Purchased these for a trip to Europe and was not too sure if they would hold up. The construction is not top notch and the clear band that holds it on to the suitcase seems to be a bit flimsy. I was wrong! They are great tags for the price and held up on our almost three week trip in which we traveled extensively. There was no issue with any of the tags (used four in total) and they will be used again soon.

Great price for a nice selection of colors. These are highly recommended for anyone looking for inexpensive luggage tags. Also, helped with trying to identify bags in the airport baggage claim area.
on December 11, 2013
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.
on March 30, 2015
No protective cover on the part that had you name address. So if you use ink or a marker that bleeds and it gets wet well you know what will happen. I had a couple old ID holder and took the plastic covers off them and cut them in half and slid them in between the frame and the information card. The plastic covered 2 completely and 2 mostly. Either way, you are gonna want to laminate them so they are still readable if they get wet.
on June 5, 2014
I'm always on the hunt for cute travel tags that are unique and fairly priced. These fit the bill.

The tags are pretty long, which worried be about getting caught on other things, but ended up not being a problem at all. The color combs really cute, and the quality of the tags were awesome. I thought it was weird that the actual string for tags were pretty stretchy and resembled an extra large hair tie, but they served their purpose, and I really liked them.

Definitely happy with this purchase. :)
on October 24, 2014
This dealer is in CHINA so it takes a long time to receive them. However, once I did, I really liked the tags. I ordered 2 purple metal tags. They came with a steel cable to attach to the luggage. Unfortunately, one cable immediately broke when attaching it. The tags are made of aluminum, NOT steel, so they will bend under pressure. I do like the tags, and feel they were worth the money. Just wish I would have looked at the dealer and realized they were in CHINA.
on November 2, 2014
These are pretty cheap, but then they were really cheap to buy! I was looking for something inexpensive I could "dress up" and put out in my travel booth. They fit the bill. I was expecting them to be a hard rubber, but they are just plastic. Also, the belt type loop is very small and will not fit over a lot of suitcase handles. If I use them, I will probably put on a rubber loop and not use the loop they came with. They are fine for the price.