Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 12, 2014
Purchased these for a trip to Europe and was not too sure if they would hold up. The construction is not top notch and the clear band that holds it on to the suitcase seems to be a bit flimsy. I was wrong! They are great tags for the price and held up on our almost three week trip in which we traveled extensively. There was no issue with any of the tags (used four in total) and they will be used again soon.

Great price for a nice selection of colors. These are highly recommended for anyone looking for inexpensive luggage tags. Also, helped with trying to identify bags in the airport baggage claim area.
on September 16, 2014
It's okay for the price I paid. If there's one thing to change, it would be the tag belt. It's made of slightly rigid plastic that you need to bend a bit harder to keep them in place. But so far, they are still attached to my kids' lunchboxes and backpack with no problems. I customized the badge to replace the cardboard name label that came with it. I will not purchase this again. I would look for a better quality elsewhere
on April 10, 2014
They're cheap. But they work. No, you won't be able to lift your luggage by the tag, and I'd be wary of this being the *only* identifier on my bag, but they're good enough for the money. The paper insert looks to be designed by someone who doesn't know how US addresses work, as the space for "City" could barely hold two characters, while the space for "State" is much larger. Flip it over, write on completely blank back and you're set.
on March 12, 2015
These are exactly what is pictured. Ten colored plastic luggage tags. After having "lost" numerous fun or fancy luggage tags whenever I check my bags at a certain airport that I fly out of frequently, I decided to stop spending money on something that is just going to mysteriously get removed by the baggage handlers and go with something simple. These are perfect for what I need.
on July 19, 2014
Wanted something for my son's upcoming trip. The tags came right on time. Easy to write on. Come with a card for one time use (I guess you can then use the back or replace with your own paper), but the pack has enough to identify your suitcases as they come from the belt. They have a plastic / transparent screen on the opening, and you slide the card back through the side.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.
5 people found this helpful
on November 23, 2013
These tags are perfect for our uses! We got them to label my son's daycare bags. It's great that so many come in a package! They attach easily and well, with no danger of the inside label falling out. The label has room for basic information, but for longer-term use, I plan on replacing it with a more customized label with room for cell numbers on it.
One person found this helpful
on September 24, 2013
Just received these luggage tags and I'm so pleased with them. Love the colors and they seem to be sturdy, with good straps to attach to suitcase. My only comment would be that extra name/address cards would have been a nice inclusion (if you mess one up, you'll have to use one from one of the other tags).
One person found this helpful
on March 30, 2015
It got here a lot earlier than I expected (It's economy shipping, coming from China). All the parts are there. There is no plastic sheet covering the worded part and that is only on one side, but overall, I would recommend. The colors are random. I got grey instead of blue and maroon instead of brown.
on October 26, 2015
I love these tags. They are made of a hard plastic. I like the fact that they give you 10 of them. I use them on everything and they are good to have on hand if your friend traveling with you forgot his.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question