- Receive 1 QC 2.0 Wall Charger free when you purchase 1 or more 10000mah power bank offered by eCase. Enter code AOEKQWLC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 QC 3.0 Wireless Charger free when you purchase 1 or more 10000mah power bank offered by eCase. Enter code NWMC46S4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 QC 2.0 Wireless Charger free when you purchase 1 or more 10000mah power bank offered by eCase. Enter code 664UMPLW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
KMASHI 10000mAh Portable Power Bank with Dual USB Ports 3.1A Output and 2A Input - Black
- Low Return Rate: 51% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "power bank 10000mah"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 10000mAh Power Bank :Smooth varnish allows you to power up in style, while 4 status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity.
- Ultra-high density battery cells make this compact 10000mAh external battery. Use a 5V adapter (not included) for fastest charging.
- Super-fast charge output through dual USB ports (5V / 2.1A and 5V / 1A) allow for simultaneous charging of your iPad, iPhone, Android, and more at high speed.Input: 5V/ 2A.About 6.5 hours fast charging.
- Intelligent power manage IC, overcharge protection, short circuit protection.With such massive capacity, in such a compact package,perfect for flights, road trips or just any time you're away from an outlet.
- Package includes: 10000mAh 2A input Fast Charger External Battery,1 Micro USB charger cable(iPhone/Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 cable not included),1 user manual.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enough power to go around.
Marooned in transit forget your OEM adapter? With the Kmashi MP816, prolong your battery lifetime wherever you are. Holding enough power to charge most smartphones, keep your gadgets going for days and still have juice left to share.
Strong but never slow.
In addition to capacity, the Kmashi MP816 sports high-speed simultaneous ports.So whether you're charging an Apple or Android device, you'll get the most out of your technology.
Designed around the details.
Size: 5.47x2.52x0.86 inch.
Just because the MP816 packs a punch, doesn't mean it can't look nice.We went with a smooth finish to keep you traveling in style.Simple,unobtrusive features, such as one-touch status LEDs, give you everything you need out of a battery without sacrificing aesthetics. 2.1Amp+1Amp Output,2Amp Input Fast Charging
For optimal use.
Compatible with all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB charged devices with a 5V charge input(iPhone/Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 cable not included).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most lesser-known battery packs tend to exaggerate their capacity ratings. So I conducted my own test to verify the claim of '10,000mAh'. I connected a 3.3 ohm power resistor to the 'OUT2' port (which is rated up to 2.1A max). The unit is able to supply 1.5A at 5V for 241 minutes, before shutdown. This means a total output energy of 30Wh (5V * 1.5A * 4hr). Assuming conversion efficiency of 80%, I can then estimate the internal battery to be about 10,000mAh (3.7V * 10Ah * 0.80 = ~30Wh). So the advertised capacity rating is accurate.
During my testing, I discovered that OUT2 port is unable to sustain any load current greater than 1.8A, even though it is rated as '2.1A max'. The OUT1 port, on the other hand, is able to supply 1.1A, or slight higher than the rated '1.0A max'. This is disappointing since my main goal is to recharge my Barnes & Noble NOOK HD+ Tablet during long trips. The Nook has problems with most power banks I tested. It will try to draw 2A charging current initially. But if it can't, it will drop the current to 0.45A instead. In this case, the Nook can draw 1.1A from OUT1, but only 0.45A from OUT2.
The MP816 has a 4-LED battery status indicator light. According to the instruction sheet, each LED is supposed to represent 25% of charge. My actual testing showed that the status light is highly non-linear:
4 LED = 61 to 100%
3 LED = 32 to 60%
2 LED = 19 to 31%
1 LED = 4 to 18%
blinking = under 3%
This is a common problem with most power bank units: you can't reliably tell the remaining battery capacity based on status lights. One exception I found is the PNY Dual-Port 2.4 Amp 7800mAh PowerPack. It has a digital status indicator that can report the battery status accurately - down to 1% according to my test. Sadly, the PNY unit is also unable to supply 2A for my Nook.
One quirky thing I noticed about the power button: it needs a very short press to turn on. If I press and hold it for 1 sec, the power remains off. This behavior is opposite to that of most other power banks.
During recharge, the MP816 draws up to 1.5A - as long as your USB power source can supply it. So it takes about 8 hours to fully recharge the internal 10Ah battery pack. But if your USB power source can only supply 0.5A, then it could take 20 hours! One drawback I discovered is that there is no pass-thru charging. That means while you are charging the internal battery of the MP816, you are unable to recharge anything else from OUT1 or OUT2 ports.
Given its low cost and high capacity, I still consider this KMASHI unit a very good value. I just have to remember that the '1A' port actually charges my Nook faster than the '2.1A' port.
I used the PortaPow USB Power Monitor to measure the unit's input and output currents. It is indispensible in testing charging rate of my USB devices. See my review on it for details:
[Update on Mar 18, 2015]
I have tested the Yoobao SP2 10000mAh Dual USB Port Power Bank and found it capable of charging my Nook HD+ at 2A. See my review on it for details:
[Update on Jan 18, 2016]
In case you're looking for a high-capacity power bank that supports pass-thru charging, I recommend the MoKo 9000mAh Dual-Port Portable External Battery Charger. It is much better than the Kmashi MP816 because:
- It is more compact
- Comes with an LED flashlight
- Able to charge my Nook HD+ at 2A from any port
- It puts out nearly the same total energy (29.5Wh) as the MP816, despite lower advertised battery capacity (9000mAh vs. 10,000mAh)
This is a keeper. I am not sure about the mAH rating, since I have no way to actually test it. I suspect it may be exaggerated. However I will tell you what my findings as an user are, and you can judge for yourself if this fit your needs.
The battery pack has a little heft to it. That is expected considering the size of the battery. Very well built, it feels solid and belies the price I actually paid. Quality feel. It can slip into your jeans pocket, but will make it's presence felt.
--- Getting this juiced up.
It takes over 14 hours with a 5V 1amp power source.
It takes a little over 7 hours with a 5V 2.1amp power source.
This does not come with power adapter. It only has a USB to Micro USB cable.
--- Charging devices
Charging iPhone 5.
Once the battery pack was fully charged, I could get 5 full charges with some juice to spare. I got the charge to 100% from the following phone battery charge state.
Twice from 20%
Twice from 15%
Once from 10%
Since these charges happened over a week without having to recharge the battery pack, it tells me that this product can be used with confidence, during travel.
Charging the iPad 2
This was a bit of a let down. But probably technically ok. I could only get partial charges from a full charge of the battery pack.
Once from empty to 86%
Once from 15% to 93%
So a full charge of the battery pack will not charge the ipad to 100%, if the ipad charge is below 20% or so. But my iPad is over 2 years old and the battery may not be as efficient.
My tests above should give you a fair idea as to what to expect in real world usage. I do not have other devices to test out.But based on the findings above, you could do some math and find out how this would serve your device based on your particular devices battery capacity.
I had to knock off one star because of two issues :
1) This will not charge any device while the pack itself is getting recharged. There are other battery packs which do that. However it was not a deal breaker for my needs, but would have been nice.
2) The charger needs a little kick in the pants, to charge upto 100%. For some reason my iPhone would stop getting charged at around 96%. I had to press the power button on the device once again to get the charge to 100%. It may be a particular quirk with my device.