K’NEX 100 Model Building Set – 863 Pieces – Ages 7+ Engineering Educational Toy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLASSIC PIECES – This set comes with 863 classic K’NEX rods and connectors. These pieces can be attached to one another in different ways. It allows your children to create a multitude of shapes, figures, and structures with ease. The snap fit pieces stick together securely and can be easily reassembled into other creations
- REAL MOVING PARTS – Unlike other building toys, K’NEX allows kids to create unique models that actually move. Kids can make interactive toys using K’NEX parts whether its wheels, rotors, wings, and tracks. Making rolling cars, working amusement park rides or a transforming animal isn’t just a dream when you have this 100 Model Building Set!
- CONVENIENT STORAGE – With over 860 pieces, K’NEX presents the 100 Model Building Set in a hassle-free portable suitcase storage box. You don’t need to worry about where to store small plastic toy parts or getting them lost. Keep all the K’NEX parts in one place that is easy to access. Store all those precious pieces in this handy suitcase storage box that kids will always love to open. Packaging may vary.
- VERSATILE – This building set includes an instructional booklet, which shows builders how to create 100 unique models with its helpful illustrations. This toy is ideal for boys and girls aged 7+ and up, as they can make anything that their minds can come up with. Foster your kids’ imagination and creativity with K’NEX. See your youngsters build a blimp, ambulance, or even the Eiffel Tower!
- STEAMagination – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS – K’NEX supports key areas of a child’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness, and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY – K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE – Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Packaged in a suitcase-style box with handle for easy clean-up & portability.
The most building ideas Ever offered in a K'NEX set!
Includes 860+ K'NEX parts to build more models than you've ever dreamed of! Use the easy-to-follow, color-coded building instructions to create models as diverse as a guitar, blimp, T-rex, ambulance. ..even the Eiffel Tower! Or use the parts to design your own models! With K'NEX, the only limit is your imagination. Perfect for builders ages 7+.
One Hundred Models!
Can you build them all?
Learning doesn’t need to be boring! Stimulate your children’s imagination with the exciting K’NEX 100 Model Building Set. Each box contains 863 classic parts and pieces that can be connected to each other to form different structures and automobiles.
K’NEX 100 Model Building Set consists of plastic rods and connectors which can be built into cars, planes, sea creatures, and more. The illustrated instruction booklet provides 100 building ideas. It helps guide budding engineers to constructing amazing creations. Foster your kids’ imagination and watch them build a helicopter, motorcycle, dinosaur, or even a tall building! This educational toy provides endless entertainment and helps your kids to better understand STEAM (science, technology, engineer, arts and math) subjects.
K’NEX supports the development of a child’s growth namely: hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving ability, spatial awareness, and exercising the imagination. Creating an elaborate building or a transforming creature is possible with the K’NEX rods and connectors. Simply combine these pieces in different ways. All parts are proudly made in the USA using responsible manufacturing techniques in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. All K’NEX products undergo the strictest quality and safety standards. They are tested and guaranteed to be highly durable.
The K’NEX 100 Model Building Set comes with a portable suitcase box that acts as handy storage to help keep all the parts organized in one place. Get the toy set today and see your kids create scale models of famous buildings, a working hot air balloon, creepy crawlies, blazing fast race cars, and just about anything they can think of and more!
Compare with similar items
K’NEX 70 Model Building Set – 705 Pieces – Ages 7+ Engineering Education Toy
K’NEX Imagine – Power and Play Motorized Building Set – 529 Pieces – Ages 7 and Up – Construction Educational Toy
K'NEX K`Nex - Imagine 25th Anniversary Ultimatebuilder's Case Building Kit, Varies By Model
K’NEX – 52 Model Building Set – 618 Pieces – Ages 7+ Engineering Education Toy
K’NEX – 35 Model Building Set – 480 Pieces – For Ages 7+ Construction Education Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 18.5 x 14 in||7.75 x 16 x 10.5 in||4 x 18.5 x 14 in||4 x 16.5 x 13.62 in||8.75 x 13.75 x 7.62 in||5.75 x 12.25 x 8.06 in|
|Item Weight||5.2 lbs||3.3 lbs||3 lbs||4 lbs||2.1 lbs||—|
|Number of Pieces||863||705||529||750||618||480|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just realized that the hole in the bearings of the Ezoon spinners is a match for the rod size of the normal K'NEX sets. This lets me incorporate figit spinners into the constructions I make. I have a ball machine set on order and am thinking I can add the spinners to the design at some point. I realize some people don't like mixing set, but I enjoy it when different items mix well and add to the things you can build.
Maybe i should mention that I am a 71 year old kid when it comes to construction sets and I recommend this set to anyone who likes to build things.
I think there are two reasons why this set is marked at age 7+. First, most of the designs do not have instructions. So you need to use a magnifying glass to see the examples in the instruction booklet. There are designs on the K'NEX website which are nice too, but they use a white background so you can't see the white pieces well. Again, some squinting and spatial intelligence is required to figure it out. Second, attaching a rod perpendicular to a connector requires A LOT of dexterity and strength. I broke a piece trying to snap one in today and the shrapnel hit me in the face. I would rate it about as difficult as unscrewing the lid from a jar: some people will not be able to do it no matter how old they are.
I think K'NEX is better than Legos, particularly for this young age group. With Legos, you end up making 1-3 designs (see their Creator series) and then you're done building them forever. K'NEX allows much more variation and adaptation to your design. For example, if you spent over $200 and bought the LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 75105 Star Wars Toy you could only make ONE cool thing with it. In contrast, you could make a similar-sized Millennium Falcon with K'NEX with about $70 worth of pieces (and probably every other model in this set). The trade-off is realism vs versatility/playtime. With this age group, versatility and hours of playtime are going to win every time. Once they're old enough to have a credit card, then Legos and Bricklink become an option. But by then, can you even consider Legos a toy any more?