K'NEX 79580 Education Kid Organisms and Lifecycles Model Kit for Ages 3+ Construction Educational Toy, 232 Pieces
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18 LIFE SCIENCE MODELS – Build up to 18 life-science models, such as flowers, birds, dragonflies, spiders, mice, shrimps, and many more! Children can create up to 14 beautiful models at a time with this kit.
- INCLUDES 232 PIECES – The K'NEX Education Kid Organisms and Lifecycles Model Kit contains 232 vibrant parts and pieces, including eyes, fins, tentacles, and beaks, that are made with premium-quality construction. The rods and connectors are larger and flexibly designed for an easier build for preschoolers.
- EXPERIMENT GUIDE – This construction education toy is a perfect additional support for a science, nature, life-cycle, or creature unit. This building set features eight two-sided, 1:1 correspondence building cards that are perfect for young learners. A K'NEX Food Web Poster is included that serves as an additional guide for your child’s building conquests.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE BIN – Clean everything as you go with the K’NEX Education Kid Organisms and Lifecycles Model Kit. This building set comes in a strong plastic tray with a snap-on lid to store the K’NEX parts conveniently in classrooms or playrooms. This is also a great way to teach your children to be responsible with their toys at an early age.
- STEAMagination™: It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a preschooler’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every KID K’NEX building set. Building with KID K’NEX puts preschoolers on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENTAL BENEFITS: KID K’NEX supports key areas of a preschooler’s developmental growth. As they click the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: KID K’NEX rods and connectors are responsibly made in America at a landfill-free, zero-waste green manufacturing facility in Hatfield, Pennsylvania. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Explore the world of science with the K'NEX Education Kid Organisms and Lifecycles Model Kit!
Build your own life-science models with the set’s 232, parts including eyes, fins, tentacles, and beaks, featuring bright colors and made with premium-quality construction. The K’NEX rods and connectors are larger and flexibly designed for an easier build for preschoolers.
Children can create up to 18 life-science models, such as a dragonfly, bird, flower, spider, mouse, or shrimp with this Kid Organisms and Lifecycles Model Kit. Put together the different pieces and build up to 14 beautiful models at a time.
Teach your children to be responsible with their toys at an early age by letting them keep the K’NEX parts and pieces in the storage bin. Each K’NEX Education building set comes in a strong plastic tray with a snap-on lid to for easy classroom or playroom storage.
This construction education toy by K’NEX is a perfect support for a science, nature, life-cycle, or creature unit. It features eight two-sided, 1:1 correspondence building cards, perfect for young learners, and a Kid K'NEX Food Web Poster to add to your children’s learning aides.
Promote your children’s development of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) concepts by igniting their natural curiosity and creativity. Building with K’NEX puts children on the path to a fundamental understanding of STEAM subjects. Let them design, construct, and customize creations with their own K’NEX Education Kid Organisms and Lifecycles Model Kit and enjoy hours of fun playing with them.
From the Manufacturer
232 KID K'NEX parts to build 18 models. Up to 14 at a once! Great additionl to a life cycles unit. Includes a Life Cycle poster. Packaged in a large storage tub with snap-on lid.
Compare with similar items
KID K’NEX – Build A Bunch Set – 66 Pieces – For Ages 3+ Construction Educational Toy
K'NEX Education Maker's Kit Wheels
K'NEX Education - Intro to Simple Machines: Levers and Pulleys Set – 178 Pieces – For Grades 3-5 – Construction Education Toy
K’NEX Education – Intro to Simple Machines: Wheels, Axles, & Inclined Planes Set – 221 Pieces – Ages 8+ Engineering Educational Toy
KID K’NEX – Budding Builders Building Set – 100 Pieces – Ages 3 and Up – Preschool Educational Toy
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.25 x 16.75 x 4.5 in||3.5 x 12 x 12 in||16.88 x 12.25 x 4.75 in||2.25 x 12.5 x 12.25 in||2.25 x 12.5 x 12.25 in||8.75 x 13.75 x 7.62 in|
|Item Weight||7.05 ounces||1.34 lbs||4 lbs||2.43 lbs||2 lbs||—|
|Number of Pieces||14||66||442||178||200||100|