Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $18.06 shipping
K’NEX Education – Real Bridge Building Set – 2304 Pieces – Ages 10+ Construction Educational Toy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BUILD 7 BIG BRIDGES – Enjoy building 7 famous bridges with this construction education kit! With more than 2,000 colorful pieces, builders can construct the Golden Gate Bridge, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and more. Unleash your children’s creativity and ingenuity as they make a wide variety of scale models with this entertaining set.
- 2,304 PIECES TO BUILD WITH – The Real Bridge Building Set contains over 2,000 assorted colored pieces and parts. These durable plastic parts are the perfect toys for children who enjoy games and learning. This K’NEX Education set supports 6 to 8 children working in teams. It also makes a great learning tool for 5th to 9th grade students.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING – Children will get the chance to build, investigate, and discuss the history, function, structural design, geometry, and strength of bridges with this set. K’NEX Education offers entertaining and valuable learning experiences for its builders as they build scale models of Scotland’s Firth of Forth Bridge and the United Kingdom’s Tower Bridge.
- TWO STORAGE TRAYS – There’s no need to worry about scattered pieces on the floor – after playtime, you and your kids can conveniently store this K’NEX set in the storage trays included in the package. You also receive a comprehensive instruction manual with each purchase of the Real Bridge Building Set.
- STEAMagination™ – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 2,304-piece educational construction kit supports six to eight students working in teams. It makes a great learning tool for kids ages 10 and up or for 5th to 9th grade students. Teachers who are looking for a complete kit that teaches about bridges and structural engineering and is also aligned to national education standards, this is for you!
Students can work as a team and collaborate on building seven big bridges two at a time thanks to the thousands of colored pieces in this set. K’NEX Education promotes the development of teamwork, camaraderie, and social skills. It also provides a hands-on study of the history, function, structural design, geometry, and strength of bridges. This educational kit is the ideal learning toy for playdates and classroom settings.
Thanks to its complex and cognitive approach to entertainment, K’NEX Education promotes growth in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) subjects. It helps develop students’ creativity and natural curiosity about how things work while providing endless entertainment. A step-by-step instruction booklet is also included in this education kit that contains complete details on the seven inquiry-based engineering projects that children can construct. With this playset, children can build replicas of famous bridges that are 5 to 6 feet long.
In addition, this toy set includes two storage trays. Children will enjoy playing and learning with the K’NEX Education Real Bridge Building Set.
From the Manufacturer
Bring STEM concepts to life with K'NEX Education! The Real Bridge Building set is designed to assist students in their study of the history, function, structural design, geometry and strength of bridges. They will also investigate concepts related to the physical properties of materials and their application in the placement, design, and construction of bridges. The Teacher's Guide offers a wide choice of activities and extensive background information provided to assist the teacher as they present the materials and answer student questions. Each lessons includes background Information, Student Objectives, Student Inquiry Sheets, Glossary of Key Terms, Journaling Opportunities, and Skill Builder Activities Set includes 2282 K'NEX parts – enough to build 7, five to six foot long K'NEX Bridge models, two at a time. Support 6 - 8 students working as a team. Grades 5 - 9. Building instructions comprehensive teacher's guide aligned to Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Standards included. Packaged in two strong storage trays with snap-on lids. STEM Education focuses on science, technology, engineering and mathematics concepts taught through problem-solving, discovery, exploratory learning and critical thinking. STEM Education requires students to be active participants in the learning. K'NEX models offer hands-on learning opportunities that encourage scientific inquiry, investigation and experimentation. Our inquiry-based lessons challenge students as they build, investigate, problem solve, discuss, and evaluate scientific and design principles in action. Aligned to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math standards. Also see K'NEX Education's Intro to Structures: Bridges for grades 3 - 6.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12.75 x 17.25 x 10.25 in||7.75 x 16 x 10.5 in||4 x 18.5 x 14 in||2.25 x 12.5 x 12.25 in||3.25 x 18.5 x 14 in||72 x 96 x 60 in|
|Item Weight||17.4 lbs||3.3 lbs||5.2 lbs||2.51 lbs||3.5 lbs||0.16 ounces|
|Number of Pieces||2,282||705||863||198||891||5,441|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
This kit comes which boxes which are very easily modified with cardboard to create cubbies for pieces separation.Read more