- FABRIC TYPE - High quality polyester spandex material; Soft, stretchy, lightweight and comfortable
- GARMENT CARE - Hand or machine washable. Can be dry-cleaned if desired
- Plus size maxi dresses for women; plus sized long sleeved maxi dress; full figure floor length gowns with sleeves; elegant maxi's for the curvy lady; Black long dresses with full sleeves; larger sizing clothing for curvaceous ladies
- Comfortable long sleeved maxi dresses; chic semi formal v-neck maxi dress; fall or winter Black evening gowns; warm dresses with long sleeves; modest empire waist dress; flowy maxi skirt; abaya Islamic muslim dresses and frocks
- Long sleeved gowns for church choir; ladies versatile full-length Black maxi's for office work; baby shower dress or pregnancy dress with sleeves; casual maternity maxi dresses for women; evening gowns; wedding party guest dresses
- Total length is approximately 54 inches / 137 centimeters
- Measurements are Bust/Chest (XS) Up to 32.5 inches (S) 32.5-35 inches (M) 35.5-37.5 inches (L) 38-40 inches (XL) 40.5-43 inches (2X) 43.5-47 inches (3X) 48-51.5 inches (4X) 52-55.5 inches
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A beautiful maxi dress with sleeves that features a wrap or crossover chest and a flowy pleated skirt. This wonderful designer long sleeved maxi dress also comes with the tan colored strip belt that is fully detachable and can be worn belt-less or with any other belt of your choice. This versatile design is well suited to any occasion during the cooler months, makes a wonderful evening maxi dress or winter cocktail dress.
Please select your size based on the bust/chest measurements provided above.
Item Length: The total length is approximately 54-57.5 inches / 137-146 cm
Garment Care: Machine Washable (Gentle), preferably Hand Wash. Can be dry-cleaned.
KOH KOH Clothing - Your Online Women's Clothing Store since 2008
Customers Also Like:
- Department: Womens
- Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 7.4 x 2.2 inches
- ASIN: B00DR72FY2
- Item model number: NT021_1XS1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: July 3, 2013
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size is accurate to what I wear normally (I'm in the U.S.). It is comfortable; mostly polyester with a bit of spandex. The cut and stitching was good for a dress under $50. The drape of the material across the chest looks elegant in person, although in my case a white dress plus camera flash made it a bit too see through in some photos. *YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED A SLIP FOR THIS DRESS*
With the spandex the sleeves fit my chubby arms, but I think they would work for someone with trim arms as well. For me the sleeves were too long (however I have a negative Ape Index); the spandex helped with this as well as I could pull the sleeves up a bit and they would stay put.
I am petite, the dress is quite long, I didn't attempt a hem before wearing it and just picked up the skirt to walk around. I have not yet washed it (hand wash cold, lay flat to dry) so don't know what it will look like after that.
One issue I didn't experience but could foresee being a small problem for others is that the waist line is sewed without elastic so it doesn't stretch. This gives it a nice trim shape once it's on, but might be difficult to pull down over a very large bust or broad shoulders.
Overall good piece.
I am actually returning the dress in grey and getting it in a shade of blue. The grey was a little light for a wedding.
Also, my upper body is a lot smaller than my lower body. My lower body is XL-2xl. My upper is M-L. Because this dress isn't fitted, I was able to wear a Med perfectly even with DD's.
This dress was also very comfortable to wear. I didn't have to wear my tightest under garments... I wore easy ones to control jiggle from the waist down and smooth my back a little :).
This dress can be worn to a wedding or the theater... even a nice dinner out.
Medium fits perfectly: 155 lbs, 5'8". If you are taller, it will be too short--especially if you want to wear heels.
A body shaping garment should probably be worn under this since the fabric is thin. (Not so thin that you see through it though.) The belt, as others have mentioned, is not usable. So we purchased a belt to go with it which brightens the entire look. Then we added classy, beautiful jewelry, a quality clutch, & wa-la! Ready to go to the banquet!