Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Color: Polished Chrome|Change

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on July 4, 2013
Purchased the entire Forte set and this is rates slightly under the Robe Hook for sturdiness. So far it hasn't pulled off the wall or started any annoying rocking. I'd prefer a more substantial tissue holder for the roll and that's why I'm rating it as only okay. Roll holder makes it seem like a cheaply made product. Have noticed Kohler products lately (everything from faucets to toilets) aren't made as well as they used to be. Maybe the Kohler you buy at a plumbing supply company is better but I started getting them from the big box stores or online thinking they'd be the same quality at a lower price.
on April 24, 2017
Arrived on time easy to install. Template very helpful
on January 29, 2015
I just love this toilet paper holder. It matches all my faucet handles and bathroom accessories. After I put it on the wall I had to keep going in to look at it cuz it just looked so great. I also like how the springy part is secured together so one end doesn't go flying off when you try to change the roll. That always bothered me when I was a kid. :)
on August 11, 2013
Looks great, installs easy (thanks to the template). The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is the screws Kohler included for the installation were totally inferior. Tried screwing it to the side of a wood vanity, and even with a pre-drilled hole, the screw simply snapped in half. We had to drill the bit out that was lodged in the wood. Once we switched to our own screws things went fine and haven't had a problem since.
on May 1, 2017
Great quality good look easy installation
on August 1, 2014
I like the Forte collection and needed to add a toilet tissue holder. Very convenient to be able to get it from Amazon. The lines are smooth and simple but look classic, not cheap looking at all. Easy to install and use. Will continue buying from the Forte collection as needed.
on August 24, 2016
Excellent quality and looks... Just what I expected from Kohler!
on April 22, 2013
I bought this to compliment the marble carrara in my main bath and it looks wonderful. I also put one in my master bath along with the forte faucet and shower. One bath is traditional and one is modern, but the Forte line works for both. It is solid, sturdy and easy to clean. I am very happy with this purchase.
on January 24, 2011
This holder is both elegant and functional. Installation instructions were fine and all hardware needed for both drywall and tile installation are included. In my bathroom we were able to mount the holder onto wood and it was simple to do a professional installation.
on February 1, 2012
This surface mount toilet paper holder looks good and has a very solid feel. I wish the bar that holds the roll was as sturdy as the 'arms', but it's still a winner. I bought satin nickel and the price JUMPED big time; but compared to other ones this one was worth the premium to me --- especially in person.