Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 19, 2011
We replaced 3 of our toilets with this model. Perfect one piece design is easy to clean. Flush is powerful and quiet. Lid is self closing quietly. I am just waiting for our NOISY flushing Champion toilet to break down so we can replace it with one of these beauties. Well worth the money and came with the toilet seat (many don't for some reason) and Amazon had the best $
on October 24, 2011
I bought 2 of these. One of them had a defective "flapper" and I had to go and buy a new one and install it. The other one doesn't always flush solid waste down completely and the toilet requires plunging to clear it. All in all, I am very disappointed in this Kohler product.
on October 6, 2011
This is my second toilet like this one. Got the first one a year earlier when we remodeled the first bathroom. I like the comfort level and self closing toilet seat cover. Powerful flush too. Very easy to clean. We replaced a Kohler that we had for 19 years without any problems. Just wanted a different style.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.