Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
KOKKIA i10s (Black) Tiny Bluetooth iPod Transmitter for iPod/iPhone/iPad with Authentication. Remote controls and local iPod/iPhone/iPad volume control capabilities. Plug and Play. Works with AirPods.
|Package Dimensions||2.8 x 2.05 x 0.55 inches; 0.32 Ounces|
|Wireless Communication Standard||Bluetooth|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||Yes|
About this item
- New Luxurious Black color version of the highly reviewed and very popular i10s. Made-for-iPod, Made-for-iPhone, Made-for-iPad Bluetooth Transmitter. Plug and play, easy to pair, remembers previously paired devices and re-connects easily. Pairs/connects to stereo receivers with pin codes '0000' or '1111', or '1234' or '8888'.
- Tiny size, smaller than other Bluetooth Transmitters for iPods, iPhones, iPads.
- Elegant streamline design with Luxurious Black color, shine and finish for refreshingly new and clean look/feel - unlike the dull finish in many other products.
- Easy to use, no button design. Without button there will be no accumulation of unsightly hard-to-clean dirt/grime in the edges of the button, as designed in many other products - some with particularly large button in the front.
- High quality codec for clear audio, low power. Bluetooth + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate), compatible with Bluetooth Stereo Headsets/Receivers/Speakers, eg the NEW KOKKIA Tiny i10sTwin Stereo Headset at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008CJR6CG .
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
i10s responds to Receiver Remote AVRCP commands (Play, Pause, Next, Previous). Smallest size compared to other products made by other manufacturers in this category. Transmits stereo audio from iPods, iPhones, iPads wirelessly to compatible Bluetooth receivers. This product is Made-for-iPod,iPhone,iPad, unlike many other iPod Bluetooth Transmitters that are not. Includes Authentication IC chip, which allows for local iPod, iPhone, iPad volume adjustment - that is not possible with other transmitters that do not include Authenticaion IC chip. Low power consumption, for many hours of wireless audio enjoyment with iPods, iPhones and iPads. No batteries needed, powered by iPod/iPhone/iPad. No cables needed, attach to iPod/iPhone/iPad via 30-pin connector. Simple to operate. Bluetooth + EDR, Class 2. Works with iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone (1st gen), iPod touch (1st-4th gen), iPod nano (1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th gen tiny iPod nano), iPod classic (80,120,160GB).
Advantages of this new Tiny i10s vs other iPod Transmitter:
(1) i10s includes an Apple Authentication chip that will authenticate with iPod/iPhone/iPad. This authentication process enables local volume adjustments on the iPod/iPhone/iPad to change the volume at the remote receiver. Many other iPod Transmitters do not have an Apple Authentication chip and because of this there is no local iPod/iPhone/iPad volume adjustment possible to change the volume at the remote receiver.
(2) This i10s is the smallest iPod Transmitter, making this a better fit for your iPod/iPhone/iPad. i10s industrial design is a better match for the elegantly designed iPods/iPhones/iPads.
(3) No buttons needed to pair and connect, just plug i10s into iPod/iPhone/iPad and it will automatically pair and connect to receiver. No button also means no additional mechanical failure mode on this i10s device.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Worth the purchase it will make you fall in love with the Older Generation IPOD, we have the best of both worlds now, lots and lots of storage space and now Bluetooth!! It is small, virtually unnoticeable and it fits right into my ipod sleeve while working out.
By Angela on September 24, 2018
By Kat on October 31, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Battery life seems to be unnoticeably affected and the unit powers of when the iPod does.
Works with my iPod classic 5g 160gb and my Bluetooth headphones and 360 speaker.
The only niggle I have with it is that it seems to take an inordinate amount of time to pair, up to 3 minutes sometimes. It seems to pair quickly if powering the iPod back up when the headphones have remained powered.
See the video for pairing process and frustrations.
It does not work work Rockbox loaded on the iPod, bit it is possible to boot back to the standard iPod os and use it that way. Slightly frustrating but hey.
Please click helpful if this helped you and comment below if you like.
BUT, after the initial feeling of awe, reality kicks in.
First of all, the sound quality drops off a cliff. The volume level drops by half and the quality itself suffers greatly.
And I'm no hifi police.
Secondly and more importantly, the battery life.
My fully charged iPod Nano 6th gen, which lasts for hours in normal use, was empty in 30 minutes (!) when using this thing.
And this without touching the ipod. If I wanted to browse songs, it would suck it dry even faster.
If I can't even listen through an entire album with one charge, I think that renders the product pretty much useless.
For this price, the drop off in sound quality alone would've been enough for me to return this.
Add the batterylife (or lack there of), I wouldn't pay even a third for it.
As the instructions say, make sure any other devices paired with the device you want to use have Bluetooth disabled and the pairing should just happen (where there isn't a method of adding a code). Plug in the adapter to the iPod and after a few seconds it auto paired with the receiver and was playing music. If they don't pair, switch off the receiving device and unplug this transmitter and start again. In practice that was how it worked but do check there isn't any other paired Bluetooth devices active as that can be a little frustrating!
Tried it with the car stereo and that sounded as good as a direct connection through an aux out cable. Also tried it with a Bluetooth speaker and that too sounded fine.
I don't have any idea yet on how it affects the battery of the iPod as I simply haven't used it enough but my initial impressions are that it doesn't seem to affect it too much. After a few hours of playing music the battery indicator hadn't dropped any more than I would have expected.
Once you finish playing music on the iPod (in this case) it stayed active for a short while and then powered off.
Whilst it may seem to be a little expensive for such a device it does work and I'm pleased with it which is why it gets five stars. If anything changes I'll update the review!
If it's only suitable for certain models then that should be made clear before purchase. Trial and error is not good enough. I'll now have to return it.
What a pity because it looks such a neat device.