Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 19, 2014
This Cat Cozie Kickeroo is smaller than the original Kong Kickeroo by about half. It is very silky-soft and is an ideal starter Kickeroo for small kittens and for smaller-sized adult cats, but every cat in our house, from the Maine Coon mix down to our 4 month old kitten Graham, all love this little Cozie. We received the "bear" version of the toy - would be nice to be able to choose which version of the toy we receive - but it is a very cute toy! Graham (pictured) loves to snuggle with his Cozie Kickeroo Bear when he's not running after it & fetching it when we toss it to him. He seems to like the feel of it in his mouth and on his paws. He even sleeps on it. Highly recommended.
review image
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2016
I love this little cat toy! I bought this for my 10 week old kitten to keep him busy because I haven't had a kitten in the house in a long time and he has a LOT of energy! I am trying to buy toys for him to chew on so he doesn't chew on me. Well he loves this toy and plays with it constantly. I got the blue bear toy and it is adorable! It is also pretty well made judging by the punishment my kitten is giving this toy. He has been biting and kicking it, throwing it across the room and dragging it all over the house. It is very soft and fluffy he loves to carry it around. It's so cute to see him dragging this toy underneath him like a tiny tiger. It's a good size for him, actually it's about as long as he is but my full grown cat also likes to play with it whenever the kitten leaves it somewhere. Overall I would recommend this cat toy as both of my cats like it and it seems to be made very well and won't fall apart with some tough chewing.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 22, 2015
I originally bought this as a Christmas gift for my kitten seeing as it was going to be his first Christmas (ever). Silly me, forgot it had catnip in it and that he could smell it. I couldn't figure out why he was messing around in my box of presents I needed to wrap until I saw him drag it up out of the box!

We ended up getting the purple raccoon which is actually quite adorable. My kitten, Boomer, absolutely loves it! I mean, come on, he couldn't wait until Christmas so it he had to steal it, the little thief!

My cat sleeps in my room with me so I like that this toy makes very little noise so he can have at it even when I'm trying to sleep. He also loves to curl up and take naps with it. he carries it from room to room and, all around, just loves it.

I will definitely be ordering again as the price is really great and for endless entertainment for my cat, I can't go wrong. I would definitely recommend.
review imagereview image
I was actually excited to read the reviews from other cat lovers on here describing how much their babies liked this toy showing pictures and was really hoping this was THEE toy my cats would love. Well I am a bit disappointed. My husband and I are a multi cat household and none of our fur babies took to this. The excitement over the toy lasted exactly 1 min for each cat and that was it.

Cons:
1) We did not we receive an "assortment" as indicated (one negative feedback that kept popping up in previous reviews) but just 2 of the kind (the purple raccoon and green frog). One would think with that large of an order (Qty: 9) you would at least receive 3 of each depicted. That is what I call an "assortment". But unfortunately that was not the case.

2) It would have been nice if this Kong Catnip Toy would allow a pouch for refill like other kong toys. This does not and it does not smell like catnip at all. Probably the reason our babies didn't take to it. We had to "dip" the toy into the catnip tub we have at home for their scratching toys to even get some interest. Not ideal for a "catnip" toy. There are better Kong Toys that allow for refill and smell like catnip.

Pros:
They are cute and crinkle like described.

Yeah we wanted to love this toy but based on the review our babies gave us .... we have to say: We can not recommend it. Unfortunately wasted money and toys on the floor that are being ignored :(
on June 11, 2016
I bought the KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Catnip Toy for my two playful cats. We received the frog character, which was nice. However, the best part was that it came with catnip (although I do speculate that it isn't that strong). My cats LOVE catnip so this toy is an extra special treat for them. The crinkly sounds makes Mr. Froggy incredibly appealing to my younger cat who loves to pounce on things. Perhaps the family member who loves this toy the most is my dog. He steals it from my cats any chance that he gets. I would recommend this product to anyone with catnip lovin' kitties (or dogs)!
review image
on January 12, 2018
Cat toys are always a hit or miss, and it really just depends on your cat. While some might play and cuddle with it, there are just as many that won’t. Mine happen to fall in the latter camp. If I grab it by the tail and crinkle it with my hand, I can get their attention and they will even run after it if I throw it, but once it lands on the ground, their excitement lands just the same with a thud, too. Mine prefer the “chirpy” sounding toys, or even the catnip filled vegetables (I have the carrot and banana, which they love to chew on). Part of me think that perhaps the catnip isn’t strong enough in this one. I still give it 3 stars for cuteness though.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I really wanted the frog as I already had the bear, but there was no way to choose. I took a gamble because Amazon was so much cheaper than the pet store and got the frog!

My dog had stolen the bear kickeroo and claimed it as her own so I had to buy the cats new toys. The other kitties are satisfied with the little bell balls (amazing toys as well), but my one little Bean just didn't like them at all. I knew the only toy he truly loved was the bear kickeroo so I bought this one especially for him. I opened the packaging and my cat went nuts! He immediately rolled over on his side and grabbed it in his front paws and started kicking. It's truly his favorite toy. Very happy with these!!
on June 27, 2017
Ordered the KONG Cat Cozie Kickeroo Catnip Toy for my cat who completely ignores most of the toys I buy her unless I'm attached to the other end! The Blue Kickeroo that I received, although initially ignored has been a hit after squirting it with a bit more catnip even after being put in the washing machine as now she knows it is 'her' toy she loves to pounce and rake it with her teeth and back legs as if attacking real prey or cuddle it like a teddy bear - it's soft and durable enough to last awhile and I haven't had to renew it with catnip spray as she seems to enjoy it regardless of the fact it now smells of washing powder!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I bought this toy almost four years ago for my then six-year-old cat, thinking she would like to play with an actual toy instead of her tail. She occasionally plays with it and we see it mysteriously move around the house (of course when we aren't looking). It really is a well-made toy and has held up well over the years, considering it gets sporadic playing time. The toy measures about nine inches in length. The top half is the animal face and body and the bottom part is the tail. It's fuzzy and the body part of the toy crinkles and is filled with catnip. The animal's features are nicely sewn on. Please note that the picture is misleading and, when you purchase this toy, you only get one instead of the three pictured. Still, it's a nice toy for any kitty who enjoys rabbit-kicking and I would recommend it if your cat loves to play with toys! My cat hasn't used it too much since she still prefers to chase her tail but I don't regret buying it since it gets played with occasionally.
on December 30, 2017
As much as my cat enjoys playing with this toy, it gets a one star due to its misleading advertisement. The photo shows three toys, and when selecting the color, it says “assorted” leading you to believe you are getting all three. Clearly, this has been a problem for the company in the past. When I went back to look at the product details at the very bottom it says you will only get one toy. To me, this is an indication that due to complaints, they decided to add a line at the end of the description.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.