HDP Catnip Kong Refillable Cat Toy Set
- Refillable soft plush catnip toy
- Contains top quality natural North American catnip
- Place catnip in special compartment
- Freeze extra catnip as needed
- Your cat will love you for it!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KONG refillable catnip toys utilize top quality, natural North American catnip. These toys have a special compartment that can be opened and closed, so that fresh catnip can be added again and again - to last all of your cat's nine lives. Catnip is a natural, non-addicting herb that encourages play in about 70% of cats, who have an inherited gene that compels them to respond to catnip. For utmost kitty enjoyment, gently twist the filled toy to release catnips' herbal oils. To maintain maximum freshness, freeze extra catnip until needed. Watch your kitty toss, flip, kick and enjoy their new KONG catnip toy. Your cat will love you for it.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, he is now a happy cat again as he has his squirrel back, free of dog spit, and filled with catnip. (Sidenote, my cat is asleep from catnip overload and curled around his toy.) He plays with the squirrel with or without catnip, and will fight the other cats if they go near it.
You do have to be careful with the tail on the squirrel with kittens or cats with pica - it might be tempting to some to eat. And if you are super unobservant like myself you will spend twenty or so minutes pulling the toy out of a vacuum cleaner that sucked up the fluffy tail.
Whenever this is is inevitably eaten by the dog or the vacuum cleaner I plan on replacing it right away. It keeps my cat content and I have had other cats who loved the gerbil/rodent version as well.
The catnip is easy to insert, there is velcro in the belly that pulls apart to get inside the toy where the catnip can be spread in.
10/10, will buy again, cats love it, dogs love it too (unfortunately)
Despite my cat liking this product so much, the reason why I took two stars away is because
1) the squarrel's tail is made of too fuzzy of a material that it fell apart when my cat chewed on it. I saw my cat basically eating lots of fuzzy fur of a squarrel toy, I quickly took it away from him and trimmed all of the fuzzy material from the squarrel's tail. I didn't want my cat to get sick. If I purchased the turtle or hedgehog, I believe I wouldn't have had any issue.
2) Even though the velcro closure is very secure, catnip falls out through gaps/holes of the fabric. After a few days of use, I noticed catnip was completely gone and saw a few bits and pieces on the carpet. I didn't find all of the catnip I put inside the squarrel, so, I wonder if my cat ate some. The fabric gets losen after being chewed on and kicked by a cat that many small gaps appear and it seems catnip falls out. I think it would perfect this product if nonwoven fabric was additionally used as lining to prevent this issue from hapening. There is no lining on this currently.
I recommend the catnip and depending on the design you choose, I believe you can prevent the problems I had. I hope this info helps!