KONG Jumbler Ball Toy (colors may vary)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.26 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Kong jumbler is a two-in-one ball toy for twice the interactive fun
- The interior tennis ball and loud Squeak to entice play, while the handles make pickup and shaking easy
- The jumbler stands up to tough play, making it ideal for games of fetch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Kong jumbler is a two-in-one ball toy for twice the interactive fun. The interior tennis ball and Loud squeak to entice play, while the handles make pickup and shaking easy. The jumbler stands up to Tough play, making it ideal for games of fetch. The Kong jumbler will ensure an exciting, active play session for you and your dog.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
KONG Jumbler Football Toy, Large/X-Large,Color may vary
Extreme Ball Medium/Large
KONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, X-Large, Colors Vary
KONG Wubba Dog Toy, Extra Large, Colors Vary
KONG Gyro Dog Toy, Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pet Paradise, Inc.||Kidz Kupboard||Amazon.com||Our Pampered Home||PICCARDMEDS4PETS||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 7 x 7 in||9 x 5.25 x 5.25 in||3 x 3 x 3 in||3 x 3.5 x 3.5 in||3.5 x 17 x 3.75 in||6.75 x 6.75 x 3.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a dog that destroys everything he's given. I used to be upset or frustrated by it, until I came to think of him as a printer. You buy a printer, and you know you have to give it power. But in order for it to still work, you need to keep giving it paper. And eventually, toner, or ink. Toys are like toner for your dog. Expect them to be destroyed and hopefully last long enough to justify the cost.
My Barkspawn, a border collie, destroys toys. Gel Kongs are his specialty, and every one of them splits at the seams after he's had it for less than a week. And with this one, that's OK. It's a fetch toy, it's a squeaky toy, it's got a toy surprise inside. It's like Kong finally gave in and admitted that their Gel/Squeeeze line of toys is just destined to be destroyed, and some brilliant soul had the idea to put another toy inside it. I recommend, if you've got a toy-slayer, getting the size larger than your dog might be classified as. It'll slow him down. I give The Barkspawn, a 35Lb border collie, the large/x-large.
1) A Squeaker Toy. The handles are sturdy, but when your dog gets a grip on the side, there is a squeaker in the body that he'll enjoy squeaking. Blissfully, this lasts for only 1-7 days, after which, The Barkspawn has rendered the squeaker useless by breaking the seal, or the squeaker itself. Otherwise, it's like a hyperactive toddler with a very noisy toy.
2) A Fetch Toy! The Barkspawn is an OCD fetch addict. He will fetch whatever he can put in his mouth, The Jumbler has two heavy duty handles, so even if the large seems huge on a medium dog, he's still running this thing around like a loon throwing at my feet to demand it be thrown again.
3) A Toy Surprise! There's a Kong tennis ball inside. The Barkspawn can see it. He KNOWS he can get it. Just...knows. He has spent SEVEN MONTHS trying to. A dog toy that lasts seven whole months is something of an accomplishment around here. Sure, it doesn't look pretty anymore, he's torn the one flap off it, and it no longer squeaks (Oh,thankyouGod), but he runs around with his snout in the hole alternately trying to get at the tennis ball, or asking you to throw it for him. If he gets the ball out, put it back in. If he gets the ball out and destroys it, put a new tennis ball in. In fact, put two...it drove the Barkspawn NUTS.
This thing is brilliant. We're on the third one. I have the fourth one in the pantry ready to go, but he's lost no interest in the dinged up, squeakerless, de-tennis balled old one. It's his favorite toy.
It also is a great pool toy to play fetch with, it sits high in the water and the "handles" on the toy make it easy for him to bite on and still be able to breath easily as he swims it back.
The squeaker is annoying, but I don't like any squeakers, so that may not bother you. However, I just punch a hole in the squeaker with a thin screwdriver to break it before he ever sees it... Problem solved!
All that said, it took TWO days for Dan to break into this toy to get to that elusive tennis ball. And yes, I'm still giving it 4 stars because for those of you who have normal dogs that don't want to destroy a toy to the effect of obliteration, this is a GREAT toy! It is NOT a manufacturing problem that caused Dan to kill this thing. See, Dan is VERY methodical when he realizes the usual isn't getting him access to a toy. He will bite and squish and manipulate a toy until he can get a good grip on it, and then will position the toy at his back teeth and steadily grind holes into things like this tough plastic. I've learned over the years that it's just something he ENJOYS. Any of those solid hard plastic ball toys, or even things like Goughnuts, do not interest him because he knows it won't break. So the fact that it lasted 2 days with him trying his hardest to break it, it's a GOOD toy.
If you don't have a Dan, take the plunge!