Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on December 30, 2013
It has a good length, not too long, not too short & doesn't change colors. I used to wear it almost everyday; great buy.
on March 8, 2017
Thick chain, without being too heavy; should work as either a replacement for my pendant that came with a thinner chain (which might work on a lighter item) or to swap with a chain on on another item. Could work by itself, I suppose, but mostly as a better chain.
on August 19, 2014
I bought 3 of these chains. I give one star for quick delivery. The chain broke me and my sister out. We developed red raised blisters that was hot and itched. I do not what it is made of but I have never broke out before from jewlery. The color is bronze more than gold. Amazon this was a waste of my money. The chains come rolled in a small plastic bag then in a black bag. They roll the chain so tight that when you unroll it the chain has kinks. I also notice black marks that show through in sun light.
on April 9, 2017
looks good
on September 24, 2015
This chain surprised me. For the price I paid I would never have thought this would have lasted so long. Its been a year and some months and it just started to fade around the area where it sits on the back of my neck. For the price you can't go wrong, its very beautiful, add a little more weight to it and its perfect.
on January 22, 2014
This is a very nice chain. This chain has some heft to it, it is wide. Excellent price. Good purchase.
on March 2, 2017
a quality, smooth chain that looks and feels great
on November 17, 2014
I've had my chain for about a Year and a Half ; hasn't discolored or faded or anything , looks very expensive and could even get wet. Love it . Great Buy !!!
on May 2, 2014
It no as long as you would expect but it does have the real-ish look to it as well as the fact that i got a couple of compliments.
on February 5, 2015
This is one of the best products I have purchased from Amazon. I did not expects such a good quality jewelry to be this much inexpensive. I really like it, and will recommend to everyone who wants to buy a beautiful and inexpensive jewelry. This product and the on time delivery deserves a five star.