Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KOR Aura BPA Free Water Bottle, 750ml, Ice Blue
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Color: Ice Blue|Size: 750 ml|Change

on March 21, 2014
I'm a medic in the Army, and I've taken this bottle to Afghanistan, the field, PT tests, the gym, my car, everywhere. I don't love how it doesn't fit in a cup holder, but that's about my only gripe. They always seal really well, don't smell (I do only put water in them, however) and can be held nicely in your hand. I like this one better than my delta, because the lip doesn't simply flip open, it screws completely off so I can drink comfortably. I have one of the ice cube trays that form long ice cubs for water bottles, so it stays cold nicely.
I ALSO LOVE HOW THE DRINKING AREA STAYS HYGENIC! The top screws over the place you put your lips, so I can set it down and not worry about anything getting in there (unlike my camel bak, which always gets dirt on the rubber straw-spout).
I've dropped it several times onto hard surfaces, and it's never broken or started to leak, so it gets 5 stars from me!
Thanks, Kor!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 20, 2011
A fantastic looking bottle, not a terrible price, and a real joy to drink from. So why three stars? It tends to leak, even if you seal the bottle quite tightly. If you toss it into a bag, it may open up. You can test this yourself, fill up the bottle, close the lid, and shake. Water seeps out! Not comforting.
on January 21, 2012
I always carry a reusable water bottle, and I thought these waterbottles looked sleek and cool. (Plus Oprah endorsed them.) They aren't practical for me. They do not fit into many of the various holders I use - namely in my car and on my elliptical machine. Which meant I couldn't drive safely and drink water at the same time. Then I put one in my purse and it leeked all over. My other waterbottles have never had these problems.

Solution - I gave them to my husband and he uses them around the house. They look cool, but that's about it.
on September 14, 2014
There was obviously some thought put into the design of this bottle. The product description tag is attached with a knot similar to the type used to tie tassels to bookmarks - the name eludes me - and very easy to remove without having to get scissors out (compare this to the standard awful pieces of plastic that attach tags to clothes and such). An earlier reviewer complained about the sticker on the front leaving residue when removed, and my sticker did leave some too, but it was barely noticeable and will come out with a bit of light scrubbing.

The glitzy marketing might have affected my impression of it, but I do like how clean it looks, especially next to the standard ugly Nalgenes and Camelbaks my peers use. While sleek, it really isn't quite as pretty as it seems in the picture. In particular, the lighting on the product photo makes it seem as though there is a gradient on the plastic, but really it's just a uniform color; the plastic is also your completely clear standard plastic, not frosted, as the photo might seem to suggest. It's not a bottle you would look at twice, but it's far from an eyesore.

The only problem I have noticed so far has been that if you don't screw the cap on absolutely tightly, and then invert the bottle so that water rushes to the top, some water might stay in that chamber and spill all over you when you open the bottle. The rubber seal in the cap has also fallen off once, but I was able to press it back in very easily. I have had it for about a week, and put water, lemons, honey water and hot tea in it, with no discoloration, smells or other trouble so far.
on August 20, 2013
This bottle is great. I use it at the office and also bring it with me on the road to always have fresh water without buying bottled water. It's sturdy, elegant and clean. The design is great.
I'd give it 5 stars if it was not for the horrible sticker that comes with it. When you remove the sticker that comes with the bottle, it leaves a horrible residue that ruins completely the bottle look and it's painful to remove. Now the bottle is all sticky and dirty outside.
on February 10, 2012
This bottle looks nice enough to keep on my desk at work and is sturdy enough to throw into my gym bag afterwards. There's a bit of a funny taste to the water the first few times, but nothing after that, and certainly not as much as other plastic reusable bottles. I balked at first because it's manufactured in China, but I ultimately believe the company when it advertises the product as BPA-free.

EDIT: I dropped it while taking it out of my bag and the lid cracked. Unusable, no replacement part available. Switching to a more durable option.
on January 6, 2016
I got 4 of these bottles 2 of each size & I loved all of them till I got to the last bottle the small pink one I don't know what happen but the very first time I used it was today & its a real disappointment I put water in it & jumped in my car & it for what ever reason it got super tight I couldn't remove it & when I did it like pope right off hitting my front window the rubber came out of the inside of the bottle & I thought I faxed it when the next time the cap would not come off so strange ,& really disappointed... But the other 3 seem to be great... Would give it a 5 star but this last one blue it...
I hope the company can fix the problem for others...

I am so very disappointed with the Co. that puts this product out...I sent an email just to explain the problem with one of the bottles I bought and they didn't even give me the consideration of returning my my concerns... I wan not even looking to return the bottle that was defected just to explain and figure out why it did what it did...now I just wish I kept the defected bottle and return it...even a reply to this review page I would be happy w/ but zero concerns for the customers satisfaction well maybe I should just report them to Amazon and see what they have to say about this 3rd. party seller.... This review was a 4 star now it's down to a 1 star because of the lack of respect they give to the customer...
on August 25, 2016
These are pretty much the perfect size. I hate huge water bottles that don't fit in cup holders. I really love that the handle on top means I can carry this without getting my hands all wet - that seems like a weird thing to care about but these bottles are just really ergonomic. When I walk into the gym I can carry my phone, headphones and bottle all in one hand. The opening at the top is smooth - not sharp molded plastic. I really dislike drinking from spouts or those rubbery straws which slow down the process and are breeding grounds for germs. This is a simple design but a really great one. It's exactly what I wanted in a water bottle.
on April 5, 2014
I was first introduced to this product through Birchbox (I've been a member for years) and I am not disappointed! This bottle is durable, can hold a cold temp well and is VERY cute! I bought two of these to encourage me to drink more water and completely avoid water bottles (since they take over 100 years to break down, but that's another conversation for another day).

I HIGHLY recommend!
on July 14, 2011
I previously owned a Kor Vida which is this bottle but out of steel. I couldn't just drink water and eventually put tea and juice in it. Even after extensive washing I couldn't get the chai vitamin water smell out :( which was a shame cause the Vida is one of my favorites.

Now here's the re-made Aura. Everything that was great about the kor vida but with no residual smells. I even put in a mojito once and after 1 RINSING the smell was gone. It holds up pretty well too, as it fell off my car once only has a small scratch.

Best smell and taste protection you can get next to glass.