KOR ONE BPA Free 750ml Water Bottle
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vessel body made from durable and beautifully clear BPA-free Eastman Tritan copolyester with an ABS plastic trim and handle
- No-Worry Cap swivels open with a press of a button and a twist of the wrist, then stays out of your way while you drink
- Elliptical ergonomic shape is a joy to hold and its beauty inspired by organic look of blown glass; threadless Perfect Spout feels great on your lips
- Hygienic Spout cap design completely protects the spout when not in use; includes 2 waterproof KOR Stones to place an inspirational message inside cap
- 750 ml (25.3 oz.) capacity; 1% of all sales support important water initiatives through KOR's "Thirst for Giving" program
- Made out of BPA Eastman Tritan (vessel body)
- Includes 2 KOR Stones in cap for personalization
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 3.4 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.24 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||0.76 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
The average U.S. consumer discarded 167 single-use water bottles last year. Of these 167, only 20 were recycled; the rest of the oil-based bottles went into landfills or wound up as litter. Now you can do your part to promote a greener lifestyle--and enjoy a strikingly beautiful design in the process--with the KOR ONE hydration vessel. Offering everything you want in a multi-use water bottle, the KOR ONE boasts an elliptical shape that's inspired by the organic beauty of blown glass, with a sparkling body that stands out in a crowd. More importantly, the bottle eagerly quenches your thirst thanks to the "no-worry-cap" swivel, which opens with a press of a button and a twist of the wrist. Not only does this reveal a mouth wide enough for a satisfying flow, but it's also designed to minimize splashing. And users will appreciate the bottle's slim, ergonomic design, which fits in most cup holders and water-bottle pockets.
Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
Most refillable water bottles are made of polycarbonate, even though scientists have known for years that Bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical used in the polycarbonate manufacturing process, leaches into whatever liquid goes inside (BPA is a known hormone disruptor that's been linked to birth defects). That's why the Kor One is made from Eastman Tritan, which offers the clarity and performance of polycarbonate but without the dangers of BPA. It's also safer to refill the Kor One than to re-fill single-use bottles, which tend to act as breeding grounds for bacteria. Many single-use bottles are made from polyethylene terephthalate (PET), which studies indicate leaches potentially harmful amounts of antimony and other chemicals, especially as the bottle breaks down from re-use. The KOR ONE, by contrast, is easy to clean and stays safe throughout its lifetime.
Perhaps the most important benefit that the Kor One provides, however, is an immediate delivery system for your body's most important substance: water. Your body contains up to 70 percent water, and every metabolic system depends on it. Even minor dehydration can have significant effects, ranging from fatigue and headaches to indigestion and muscle cramps. The KOR ONE helps overcome these problems by giving you instant access to water, helping keep your muscles and joints happy and lubricated, distributing vitamins and other nutrients throughout the body, and helping remove lactic acid, dead cells, and toxins that would otherwise slow you down (or worse).
A Sustainable Choice
According to the Pacific Institute, the amount of petroleum required to make, ship, and distribute the average single-use water bottle would fill 25 percent of the bottle itself. So when you drink a bottle of water, you're also consuming the equivalent of a quarter of the bottle's volume in oil. The Earth Policy Institute estimates that bottled water consumption is the global warming equivalent of three million cars driven for a year. Drinking from a reusable water bottle, however, is a simple but empowering change. You may not be able to reverse global warming single-handedly, but collectively we can make a difference by changing our water consumption habits.
- Hinged opening makes drinking easier and more enjoyable (no cap to lose or fight with)
- 750 ml capacity
- Tapered shape fits hands of all sizes and most backpacks, briefcases, and laptop bags
- Ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Soft rubber base makes for easy landing
- Wide mouth for strong flow, adding ice cubes, and easy cleaning
- Dishwasher-safe in top rack (hand washing with soap and hot water recommended)
- Measures 3.54 by 11.36 by 2.58 inches (W x H x D)
In addition to building innovative products that reduce environmental impact, KOR takes their social responsibility mission very seriously and donates 1% of all sales to a select group of non-profits that focus on water-related issues. The company's goal is not only to provide much-needed funds to these organizations, but to engage their customers on issues such as recycling, watershed protection, and the global water crisis. Each of the four KOR One Hydration Vessels represents a specific water-related cause:
- Ice Blue: Ocean Protection, partnered with The Algalita Marine Research Foundation
- Sawgrass Green: Watershed Protection, partnered with The Wetlands Initiative
- Sunrise Orange: Bottle Container Recycling, partnered with Container Recycling Institute
- Orchid Pink: Global Water Crisis, partnered with Blue Planet Run
Color: Anthracite Black | Size: 750 ml
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Does not fit in a standard car cup holder. Difficult (but not impossible) to clean, even with a bottle brush. Don't get the "chrome" version, it scratches and the "chrome" covering comes off, revealing plastic under it. The outer container cracked the first time I dropped it, from about 2 feet off the ground (inner container has not leaked though).
Overall: Mine is pretty beat up from daily use over the last 6 months, but it's still a great bottle. Ice water is cold hours after filling it. The top opens easily for drinking and stay shut to avoid spills. The only things that could have made this better would have been an actual metal protective covering and the ability to use it in a standard car cup holder. I'll definitely get another of Kor's water bottles in the future.
First off let me say that when you receive this bottle it is unlike anything you have seen before. It is a large size and the shape is beautiful. I almost didn't want to drink from it. My co-worker loved her bottle so much she took it home every day because she didn't want anyone to take it. All day long other staff members and our clients complimented her on this water bottle and wanted to know where she got it. I loved my bottle so much that I purchased a second one (this time from Amazon) so that I can have one at work and one at home. I still use my bottle everyday 6 months later and have no complaints.
Secondly, this bottle does not look as sleek in person as it does here. It's very big and to be honest, I thought it looked kind of clunky and awkward. It obviously won't fit in your cup holders in the car but it also won't fit in the cup holders in the gym. It's basically just used to look cool, and I don't even think it looks that great. Also, I feel like the design of the bottle discourages frequent drinking as opposed to a water bottle that has a straw or that you just simply drink out of without having to mess with or worry about a top. (Granted, the top is of course attached, but I still find it cumbersome.) It's also weird to drink out of it with the top right there in front of your face. No matter how you hold it to drink out of it, the top is right there with you.
In short, I had really high expectations of this bottle and it fell short. Even if the bottle had arrived in new condition and was a little bit smaller, I still don't think I would like the way the top is. If it's annoying to drink out of the bottle I'm going to drink less water, which defeats the entire purpose of having a water bottle.
Three potential problems:
1) Doesn't fit in a car cup holder (for me this doesn't seem to be a problem though, as the seal is very secure and you can lay it sideways without worrying about liquid leaking.
2) It can be "top heavy" if you sit it on a surface that isn't very steady, it will likely tip over.
3) It Doesn't insulate; therefore if you like ice cold water, this probably isn't the right bottle for you (luckily I drink room temperature water so this isn't a problem for me).