KOUSI Portable Closet Clothes Wardrobe Bedroom Armoire Storage Organizer with Doors, Capacious & Sturdy, White, 6 Cubes&2 Hangers
|Price:||$62.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【SPACIOUS STORAGE】2 hanging sections and 6 storage cubes offer you extra space for heavy outfits, folded clothes and belongings.
- 【STURDY STRUCTURE】Each cube supports up to 22 lbs. Supported by steel frames, environmental resin panels and ABS connectors.
- 【INGENIOUS DESIGN】Customizable and Classic design so that they can fit into different places with different styles of decoration.
- 【HASSLE-FREE ASSEMBLY】Simple assembly in a brief time with detailed installation manual and video provided.
- 【EASY MAINTENANCE】Dust-resistant wardrobes keep your clothes away from dirt and water-proof panels are easy to clean.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KOUSI Closet: 5 Cubes+1 Hanging Sections
Are you looking for additional storage space? KOUSI Portable Wardrobe will meet all your needs. Features a large open space, leaving room for clothes to breathe. Made from steel and resin, it is light in weight and easy to clean. Not to mention, unlike fabric wardrobes, it won’t degrade over time or collapse, nor will it get moldy or otherwise damaged by humidity, keeping your clothes fresh.
Dimensions for each cube:
- 14"(W) x 18"(D) x 14"(H) / 35cm(W) x 45cm(D) x 35cm(H)
Dimensions for the whole unit(connectors included):
- 28"(W) x 19"(D) x 58"(H) / 74cm(W) x 47cm(D) x 148cm(H)
Dimensions for the package:
- 21" x 15" x 5" / 52cm x 38cm x 12cm
- 16.5lbs / 7.5kgs
- Resin sheet panels
- Steel frame
- ABS connectors
- Rectangular Panels (14"" x 18" / 35cm x 45cm): 20 pcs
- Square Panels (14"" x 14" / 35cm x 35cm): 8 pcs
- Square Doors (14" x 14" / 35cm x 35cm): 8 pcs
- Hanging Rail: 1 pc
- ABS connectors: 30 pcs
- Hammer: 1 pc
- Installation manual: 1 pc
- Please ask for the necessary quantity of each components if you plan to build a custom design.
- Please stick each cube all the way inward to make it firm when installing.
- We can only ship to physical addresses, we can not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Can not combine shipping. No international shipping.
- The purchased item will be shipped within 2 business days.
- Normally your purchased item will reach most places in the States within 2-7 working days
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks really beautiful, absolutely one of the best purchases I have made this year. It doesn’t feel cheap like other closet I have bought before online. It has plenty of cubes I was able to store all my extra bedding including 2 bedspreads and then all of my clothes, there was still space for a few other things.
The instructions are straightforward and it is easy to assamble. It is very sturdy and convenient to use.
I purchased this for my girls' room to give them easy access to school clothes and play clothes. They have a very small room with a very small (2'x3') closet, however I cram that tiny closet with everything from toys and blankets to off-season clothes, so I wanted something in their room where they could easily get to their daily clothes, and princess dresses, without them having to climb all over all the other stuff I've got in their closet. I bought the 12 pc set so I could get 2 hanger bars, and arranged the bins so I have one closet for the princess dresses, one closet for their regular dresses, and 3 shelves for shirts, pants, and accessories. And I did use the zip ties to tie the closet doors together so those would be single doors.
Only two problems were encountered during set up. First, a couple panels had very slightly bent frames- didn't notice the bends until everything was together, and I could see where a couple spots weren't flush. This does not seem to have had a negative affect on the overall unit. And second, we put it together in the living room then carried it to the girls' bedroom, and as soon as we lifted it one corner clip popped off. We got it back on, and managed to get into the bedroom without any other incidents but I'd recommend you build it where you intend to use it, and not move it around too much once it's in place.
As mentioned, I did buy the 12 bin set. I used 9 in my girls' room, and the other 3 I'll use in another room. So far, so good and have no complaints. I'll update after we've lived with it a while. :)