Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 23, 2015
Great case. Fits my 10.1" Windows tablet (ASUS T100 Chi) perfectly, even with the keyboard dock. The case is made from padded a polyester material, and will probably protect your tablet from most drops and falls. There is a small flap on the inside that holds the tablet snugly inside the case and protects it from the zipper when you're closing it. (It is visible in the 3rd picture that the seller posted.)

I haven't tried this with an iPad, but based on the dimensions, it should work just fine. My tablet is 10.0 x 6.9 inches, and an iPad Air 2 is 9.4 x 6.6 inches. This case would be too big for an iPad Mini.

The front carrying pouch is a great addition and can probably hold all your peripherals. It holds my earbuds, stylus, micro USB cable and wall charger, USB adapter, and spare pen nibs.

The handles look big and obnoxious in the picture, but they look a lot smaller in real life. They stay folded down against the case normally, but if you want to use them, they easily fold up and attach to each other with velcro.
on May 13, 2015
Very good quality for the price. The color is nice and bright and exactly as pictured. I bought this case for my daughter's Nabi two tablet and it fits perfectly, even with the rubber sleeve on the tablet, with room to spare to keep her extra screen protectors, stylus, charger, etc. I like the extra pocket on the outside too to carry even more extra stuff. It's nice she can carry her tablet, plus a small notebook and a few markers or pens or whatever she wants to keep her busy on long road trips or when she has to wait a while with me at an appointment. The carrying handle is very convenient too. There's less of a risk for her to drop it with the handle than as if there weren't one. Very happy with this purchase and may even order one for myself in a different color!
on October 5, 2016
I bought this for my husband. tablet fit perfect and keeps his tablet well protected.. gives him a little extra room for a pad and pen. had been very durable as we have had it for 3 years,
on January 12, 2014
I bought this to go along with the Nabi 2 for my son. This is a very sturdy case. The Nabi 2 fits with room to spare, even with the thick bumper that comes on it. There is a pocket that I store extra screen protectors, a cloth to wipe the screen down, and other nic nac type stuff. The Nabi 2 charging cord fits in the side pocket but bulges out a bit. The zipper closes fine and there is no strain. It also fits in the main compartment with the tablet. The zippers all seem to function well and I don't foresee any problems with them in the near future. The handle is thick and has about a 2 inch long strip of Velcro to help hold the two together.

I read previous reviews about the odor. It was a bit strong the first couple of days, but I don't think it was very bad.

The case also fit nicely my iPad Air as well.

I am very happy with this case. I originally gave it 4 stars but considering the price, it gets 5!
on June 5, 2017
was disappointed i bought this for my sons nabi xd which is 10.1 in size and did not fit in this at all not by far so this should be updated bc this thing would fit a normal size tablet 7 inch
on March 12, 2014
Purchased this case for our 5.5 yr old granddaughter's 7" tablet. I know it says for a 10.1 tablet, but when we factored all the other things for the tablet (headphones, charger and tablet) this fit the bill. The color pink is quite vivid (making it easy to find if ever lost). Plus it is very lightweight. The handles has Velcro which is an added plus. We also purchased the Sony MDR 222 KD children headphones (pink), along with the pink Nasstar Universal Faux Leather Carrying Case with Magnetic Snap. I am so glad we purchased this smart little soft case.
2 helpful votes
on September 2, 2015
This bag is perfect for my 10" device. It also hold the charging cord and a small mouse. Plus the color is very attractive! I also bought one for my husband's 13" device - in a more manly color!
on July 26, 2016
Perfect case for a 9" portable DVD player. My daughter is 5 and drops her DVDs player much more often than I'd like but although this case is not hard it protects her dvd play!
2 helpful votes
on April 17, 2014
I purchased my husband one of these in black to carry his Kindle Fire 8.9 in. Even though I had purchased an otterbox for his Kindle, I wanted him to have something with handle on it for easy carrying and the Kindle with the otterbox would fit in. This was perfect. The zip pocket on the outside is used for small items like the stylus, glasses, or pen. Then my niece asked for a pink one to carry her ipad in. She absolutely loved it. Said it makes it easier to hang on to her ipad at school and looks like a small purse rather than ipad case. This case accomodates various sized devices because it has a some stretch to it and it is not expensive.
on August 22, 2013
Seems to be well made. Great super bright color. Got it for my daughter to use with her NABI and it fits with room to spare, but not too much extra... just right. That's good because with the rubber case on the NABI, you wouldn't be able to slide it in without the extra play. Thank you! Great price, fast shipping!