KRAFTLER Digital Caliper Measuring Tool Vernier Caliper Electronic - 150mm 0-6" Inch/Metric Conversion with Extra-Large LCD Screen, IP54 Water Resistant, Stainless Steel
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 150mm stainless steel digital vernier caliper for indoor, outdoor, depth and step measurements.
- ACCURACY: Resolution: 0.01 mm; Accuracy: 0.01mm ( 100mm).
- With a large high-contrast LCD display, switching from mm to inch possible.
- Zero switch for resetting the measured value for partial sections, very accurate and easy-to-use digital caliper.
- BONUS: one replacment battery CR2032, screwdriver to open the battery compartment lid; custom fit storage case.
Specifications for this item
Frequently bought together
Measuring range: 0-150 mm/0-6 in.
Resolution: 0,01 mm/0,0005 in.
Accuracy: ± 0,02 mm/0,001 in (<100 mm)
± 0,03 mm/0,001 in (>100-200 mm)
± 0,04 mm/0,0015 in (>200-300 mm)
Repeatability: 0,01 mm/0,0005 in.
Max measuring speed: 1,5 m/sek., 60 in/sek.
Measuring system: Linear capacitive measuring system.
Display: LCD display
Power: One silver oxide battery 3 V, type CR2032. Capacity: 165mAh.
Working temperature: 5 °C-40-C/A1 to 104 degree F
Influence of humidity: Not important under 80% of relative humidity
Types of Measurements
- Slider can be moved only after the locking screw is loosened.
- Wipe all the measuring faces and clean caliper, using a damp cloth.
- Check to see if all the buttons, switches and the LCD display respond well.
Basic measuring methods:
- Loosen the locking screw.
- Switch the unit on with a press on “ON” button.
- Then select the unit system needed by pressing Inch! Metric button. (Each time the button is pressed, inch and metric digits will be displayed alternatively).
- Apply normal measuring pressure on slider to close the external measuring jaws. Then press “Zero” button to reset the display to zero.
- Keep the caliper clean and dry (Liquid can damage the slider).
- Faces should be cleaned gently with cotton fabrics. Never use petrol, acetone and other organic solutions.
- In order to save power, turn off the unit when caliper is going to stay idle for so me time.
- Never apply any electric pressure on any part of the caliper and never use an electronic pen so not to damage ist' chip.
Flashing of digits shows a flat battery. Take off the battery cover in the direction shown by the arrow and replace the battery (positive
side facing up).
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 3.6 x 1.2 inches; 13.12 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : December 16, 2018
- Manufacturer : Kraftler
- ASIN : B07KXZDCZ2
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,970 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #10 in Digital Calipers
- Customer Reviews:
The digital caliper from KRAFTLER enables quick and precise measuring of inside diameters, outside diameters and distances.
The measured value is clearly legible on the display so that it is no longer necessary to read the partial graduation.
With the zero switch, the value can be reset at any time, so that the determination of partial sections is possible, in addition, the measured value can be displayed in cm or inch.
The two outer measuring surfaces make it possible to detect thicknesses and outside diameters, the inner measuring surfaces mounted on the upper side provide exact results when measuring inner diameters and other internal dimensions.
There is also a depth measuring blade for the depth of profiles such as tires or grooves.
The power supply of the precision measuring device is ensured by the button cell included in the delivery.
For damage-free storage, a plastic case is available.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After buying this Kraftler digital vernier caliper I compared it to my classic Mitutoyo using a set of 1-2-3 blocks. If anything the Kraftler is even more accurate than my old Mitutoyo. And I paid less for it than I did 45 years ago for the Mitutoyo. Considering inflation, this was a fantastic bargain. And I'm really hooked already on the ease of the digital readout for conversion between inch and metric. I'll be using it every day now instead.
It comes with a hard plastic case to keep the caliper safe during storage. I especially like how well the thumbwheel works when fine tuning a measurement.
It even comes with an extra battery, very thoughtful.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 13, 2019
Feels well made not put it to full use yet but from testing will be perfect for what i need it for lots of uses from wood turning to marking lines
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 19, 2019