KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Carbon Collection 7-pc Knife Block Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 3.5" Parer, 5" Utility, 8" Chef, 9" Slicer, 9" Bread, 12" Steel, Block
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer’s exacting specifications
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The KRAMER by ZWILLING EUROLINE Carbon Collection is the first line created with Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer. With over 18 years of forging experience, Bob has partnered with ZWILLING J.A. Henckels to craft a knife that is an exact replica of the straight carbon steel knives made in his Olympia, Washington workshop. Bob’s design has an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food. Chopped food can easily be transported with this impressive, broad blade. A material nearly lost to the home kitchen, straight carbon steel requires knowledge and care to maintain. In return, owners will be rewarded with a sharpness and keenness of edge that only straight carbon can deliver. Hand-finished with a 3-step process by the most skilled Japanese artisans, the outstanding blade is paired with a stunning handshaped Grenadille wood handle with brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin.
Top Customer Reviews
The most concerning issue comes with the everyday use of the knives which - because of its straight carbon steel blades, cannot and will not keep the new-look for more than the first few seconds of use since these carbon steel blades rust and stain immediately throughout the entire blade. Even when promptly washing, drying and rubbing oil, the rust stains, blotches and poor looks become a permanent part of your knife set which was unacceptable to us prompting the return of our purchase.
- Extremely sharp and razor-like cutting edge
- Truly slices and dices magically through all your cooking tasks
- Beautiful set and display with its professional-looking Upright Magnetic Knife Block (see below)
- Unexpected lack of quality and finish on our Chef's knife - unacceptable in a "quality product" of this category
- Beautiful looks vanish immediately upon first use of any of the knives with rust stains and blotches covering the blades anywhere they've had contact with moisture