|Item Weight||26 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 19 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||KHU100-32|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
KRAUS 32 Inch 16 Gauge Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink, KHU100-32
|With Deal:||$284.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (5%)|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Preparing site for sink replacement
- Unpacking/inspecting 1 new customer-supplied sink
- Removing existing sink from current location
- Mounting, sealing and connecting new sink
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMAZON BEST SELLER Heavy-duty handcrafted kitchen sink ideal for all home improvement projects, as well as new construction
- #1 IN QUALITY AND VALUE Premium grade extra-thick 16G stainless steel sink with best-in-industry NoiseDefendTM soundproofing and protective undercoating
- LIFETIME WARRANTY Satisfaction guaranteed with #1 customer service that puts you first
- FREE KITCHEN ACCESSORIES: Bottom Grid, 3-Piece Basket Strainer, Kraus 100% Cotton Dish Towel, all packaged with sink in a premium Kraus Utility Bag. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE: Sink comes with Installation Template, Installation Instructions, Use & Care Guide, and Mounting Hardware.
- "EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SINK IS EXCEPTIONAL. 16 gauge stainless steel, soundproofing on the underside, wire rack for the base of the sink. You absolutely won't believe the packaging and the quality... I can't believe the last time we bought such a quality item at such a reasonable price"
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: KRAUS 32 Inch 16 Gauge Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink, KHU100-32
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel (Satin)||Satin|
|Dimensions||32 inches x 19 inches||10 inches x 18.38 inches||32 inches x 19 inches||31.5 inches x 18.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||42.5 pounds||29.15 pounds||39.4 pounds||38.75 pounds|
|Material||stainless steel||Stainless Steel||T304 Stainless Steel 16 Gauge||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Kraus stainless steel kitchen sinks are known for their excellent quality and sturdy construction. These sinks are manufactured from premium T-304 surgical grade stainless steel with 18/10 Chromium Nickel content.
Kraus sinks are made with heavy-duty 16-gauge stainless steel, the thickest steel available. Kraus sinks are heavier and more durable than competitor products; the extra thick material guards against damage from daily wear, even under heavy use.
Extra-deep & spacious basins contain splashing and easily accommodate any large kitchenware, such as baking sheets and stockpots. The rear-set drain opening provides more usable surface area in the basin, and more storage space in the cabinet below the sink. Gently curved tight-radius corners offer a stylish contemporary look, and are easy to keep clean.
Kraus is an industry leader in outstandingly quiet kitchen sinks. Kraus proprietary NoiseDefend sound dampening technology is best in class: Extra-thick pads cover over 80% of the sink, virtually eliminating noise from clattering dishes and food waste disposal. Non-toxic protective undercoating not only reduces noise, but also prevents condensation that can damage the sink base cabinet.
Kraus commercial-grade satin finish is scratch and stain-resistant, and guaranteed to keep its sheen. To help you keep the sink looking like new, a set of FREE kitchen accessories is included with every purchase. A customer favorite, the solid stainless steel bottom grid has soft bumpers that protect the sink surface. A 100% cotton Kraus dish towel is also included, to help keep the sink clean.
To guarantee your complete satisfaction, Kraus offers a Lifetime Warranty on all kitchen sinks. Product experts are available to ensure that all of your questions are answered promptly.
"This is an awesome sink at an incredible value! Design is gorgeous, sink and accessories are high quality and it functions very well. Handled all our Thanksgiving dishes. After ordering four different sinks and finally deciding to install this one, we couldn't be happier!"Benefits & Features
- LASTING LOOKS Maintains like-new appearance for years of use
- SCRATCH AND DENT-RESISTANT Durable stainless steel withstands heavy daily use
- EXTRA-THICK 16 GAUGE STEEL Industrial grade stainless steel, thicker than competitor products
- DEEP & SPACIOUS BOWL Contains splashing and easily accommodates large objects
- MORE USABLE SPACE Rear-set drain maximizes sink surface area
- EASY TO CLEAN Gently rounded corners and commercial grade satin finish make cleanup a snap
- minimum cabinet size: 36 in
- sink length: 32 in
- sink width: 19 in
- sink depth: 10 in
- drain opening: 3.5 in
- drain position: Rear
- number of faucet holes: 0
From the Manufacturer
"Love this sink! I bought this sink from Amazon about a year ago and it has been a great addition to our kitchen. It is large enough to soak our largest roasting pan. It is a workhorse. Made extremely well. The sound proofing construction dulls the echoing type sound that most stainless steel sinks have. MONEY WELL SPENT!"
Top Customer Reviews
A few things to consider:
1. The description says it fits in a 33 inch cabinet. Don't trust it. If your cabinet has 3/4" sides like mine, then you only have 31.5" interior. Add to that the fact that the sink needs to attach under the counter with clips and you've got a situation where you have to cut your cabinet frame up just to fit the sink. I had mine installed in a 36" cabinet and even that was tight.
2. The sink is really deep. It's 10 inches deep to start, then add 1.25" of counter and you'll find yourself leaning forward any time you're standing in front of it. Even with the grate in the bottom of the sink I still find myself leaning. If you don't have a dishwasher, I'd recommend a shallower sink as standing in front of this one for too long is bound to hurt your back. (I'm 5'6" and my husband is 5'8" and we both lean, just for reference)
3. It has a really deep strainer basket. Not really a plus or minus in my opinion, but it's different from the standard strainer. This also means it comes down lower below the sink, so you may or may not have to change your drain pipes a bit. I had all new plumbing run as part of my renovation so it wasn't an issue for me.
4. If you're having new granite installed, give the sink to your installer, not the template.Read more ›
The sink LOOKS awesome, but I guess it's functionality and design could be improved.
1. It claims to be 16 gauge. My guess is that it's 18. It is not as solid as the 16 gauge sinks I ogled over in the store.
2. Sound proof backing is not very thick. That said, I've been using the sink for about a week now washing everything I own (moving back into life after remodel), and it has not produced any clinking noise. I was concerned about this before it was installed, but have been pleasantly surprised.
3. Scratch resistant, not scratch proof. Definitely use the bottom grate.
4. Does not completely drain without using the sprayer to get all areas - not a big deal, but does not 100% self drain through the lines at the base.
Overall, I'm happy with the sink. Everyone that has seen it LOVES it.
Update after using the sink a year and a half:
A. Lines along the bottom to enable drainage are not incredibly functional. Enough moisture remains to enable funk to build. Nothing a solid cleaning won't rectify, but they are more aesthetic than functional.
B. I was worried about scratching, after it received a number of initial scratches. We have continued to use the grate in the bottom and there has not been much scratching. I wouldn't use it without the grate though.
Now that I own the Kraus and I also saw/touched the Blanco I know the answer: use less advanced fabrication technology and cut short on manual finishing labor.
On paper the two sinks look the same, or actually Kraus looks better because of the ticker steel, but you actually do not get the same quality with Kraus.
Then why 5 star review? Because the quality is very good for $300.
If you are considering this sink you should look at your budget and if the Blanco extra quality matters for your application.
I could afford both of them and if this would be my kitchen sink I would have gone with Blanco. Blanco is made from one sheet of metal (newer technology) and the finish is impecable accross entire surface. The fact that it is 18 instead of 16 has no importance as you and your children will be long dead before the sink will wear out its metal.
But this is my utility room sink where I'm using all kind of chemicals. The sink will end up with a lot of scratches and probably I'll have to use a sander periodically to restore its finish. It is Ok because that is the purpose of the utility room sink: to be tough first, pretty if possible. Because of this I do not mind the poor finish/polishing of all the seams that were welded (around the bottom and the vertical corners). You may say that in this case the added thickness is important.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well priced sink and had it shipped right to the fabricator of the Caesarstone counter. Worked out great.Published 1 hour ago by Victoria R. Shemaria
Great sink! Arrived packaged perfectly. really good sound dampening, we have no issues with it being loud. In fact its probably quieter than our old Blanco sink. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Sam
Rust in less than a month! Had to return. It seems all their sinks have this problem.Published 2 days ago by Bryan Douglas
This sink is huge and looks cool. I wish I had gotten a 60-40 double basin, however. Cleaning it out after a meal is a chore because it's so huge. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very pleased with the sink. When we received it we thought is was to big. After it was installed it was perfect! I would strongly recommend this quality sink.Published 12 days ago by Carlos San Miguel
We purchased this sink when we remodeled our kitchen this year and I really think it was the best choice for the size and money! Read morePublished 15 days ago by NoelPhx
This is the most fabulous sink I have ever owned. Huge and love the rack in the bottomPublished 16 days ago by Susan A. Dailey
I spent more time researching and shopping for sinks than anything else in my kitchen remodel. Was not sure I would like the grate at the bottom of the sink but was surprised that... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Joan Schleh