KRE-O Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Construction Set (A3137)
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Build your own Star Trek adventures with this 432-piece KRE-O construction set
- Build a USS Enterprise ship
- Includes Captain Kirk, Spock and Dr McCoy Kreon figures
- Firing missile
- Lift top saucer to reveal the bridge
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
1) It lights up! The main deflector dish and Bussard collectors (front of the engines) light up bright blue when a button on the bottom is pressed.
2) The "NCC-1701" letters on the primary hull (saucer section) are pre-printed on making for a better appearance.
3) The engine nacelle tops open to reveal inner details.
4) The attachment between the primary and secondary hulls is very clever making for a secure connection that won't fall apart.
5) A Photon Torpedo can be fired from the interconnecting dorsal (just above the main deflector dish).
Overall the final product is sturdy and measures 19 inches long. Several figures are included and can be placed in the bridge playset, which is located within the primary hull. In summary, this product has loads of value, features, and utility that will keep children and adults excited for a long time to come. As the parts are fully compatible with "other major toy brick brands" I imagine we'll see many variations in private collections as people re-create the myriad other Starfleet ship designs shown in the various films, shows and written publications.
|Length: 1:01 Mins|
The kit arrived with the pieces separated into different bags - not really by color but more by size. Irrelevant to the kids since the first thing they wanted to do was open all the bags and put the batteries into the main piece. There is one large main piece that arrives put together already and I can see the sense in that since it is the piece that would bear the most strain and pop apart most easily if it were made of bricks. It has a section in the front where you attach the Bridge and another two in the back for the Warp Nacelles. It also contains the battery kit and light up section of the kit. The manual starts you off with putting together the saucer which basically contains the Bridge with seating for 5 Kre-o figures - Kirk. Spock, McCoy and two specialist. The features of the characters are modeled on the newer Star Trek movies so don't look for Shatner and Nimoy here.
Putting the bridge together was fun and fairly simple since the manual explains very clearly - Lego manual fashion :) - exactly how to put each step together.
We did not have any issues with missing pieces - in fact we had a few extras left over which were used to support the structure as you built it. There are a few places in the construction process where you have to remove pieces that are used to support the joints until they are reinforced in future steps so, if you miss the point where you have to remove them, you may end up short of pieces.Read more ›
We loved Star Trek Into Darkness, so it was really fun to get this set right after seeing the movie.
- The Star Trek figures are great, you get Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and 2 Starfleet dudes. I like it that they have holes in the back of their legs so that you can attach them to the chairs on the bridge. They all came in separate bags. As with Legos, the hair tends to fall off.
- The blue lights (with different options if you press more than once for blinking etc) on the deflector dish and nacelles is a nice plus (and obviously adds to the price). Needs 3 AAA batteries.
- The dish top comes off and you have a cool bridge with seats for all the characters (including a Captain's chair), a screen with a display of space that goes up and down, and some other small details that are cool.
- The tops of the nacelles are hinged and you can see nice detail of the mechanics underneath.
- The full color instruction book was good, there are normal side-view details but they add a top-down view that is handy.
- Easy to grasp the model because the entire lower section is one piece. That means it's more friendly to my 5 year old than other similar block models that don't withstand any play at all.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
have good enough challenge for my 7 years old kid. Although it requires strong fingers to press the blocks together especially the large pieces. Read morePublished 15 days ago by pinecone
Bought as a gift for a Star Wars fan in the family and she absolutely loved it!Published 17 days ago by Zach Dulcie
My husband and I really enjoyed putting this together. It is true that sometimes the pieces go together really...mushy....and don't always stay together. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Monica B.
Was missing Kirk and Spock, who are kind of important to TOS. Bummer.Published 1 month ago by smt4242
Not bad for the price. You don't get the smooth perfect fit that you get with Legos. Lots of the pieces were hard to get together (my thumbs are sore from pressing them! Read morePublished 4 months ago by CCO
Would like to see additional Star Trek items with more pieces and adult difficulty level. Husband loves Star Trek so buy him anything new I can find. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kaylene
Excellent! I bought it for my husband's birthday. He is a Star Trek fan and he loved it! Great quality and was easy for him to put together with no problems.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer