|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 2 x 8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||KMA3200|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Steel Drill Guide has a lifetime warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
KREG KMA3200 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect drill guide for shelving, whether you're building from scratch or adding to existing furniture
- This jig from Kreg offers hardened steel drill guides to make sure you're on the mark every time
- A locating pin helps you quickly reference the same mark every time
- Hardened steel drill guides ensure precise drilling
- Locating pin lets you quickly reference last hole drilled
- Connect multiple jigs together with the jig extender
- Includes Shelf-Pin Jig, locating pin, jig extender, 1/4-Inch drill bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, instruction manual, and four 1/4-Inch shelf pins
- Dual position and adjustable 1-Inch and 2-Inch fence with standard hole spacing of 32 mm and a standard hole size of 1/4-Inch also sold separately 5 mm hole size
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shelf Pin Jig
Add shelf pin holes to existing furniture or build custom shelves from scratch
- Six hardened-steel drill guides
- Removable, dual-position fence
- Standard 32mm hole spacing
- Includes 1/4" (6mm) drill bit
- Included locating pin for fast, accurate registration
- Built-in storage for locating pin, drill bit, and depth collar
- Kreg Drill Guides guaranteed for life
Features at a Glance
Hardened-Steel Drill Guides
Unlike thin and flexible guides, the hardened-steel drill guides of the Kreg Shelf Pin Jig ensure each and every hole you drill is perfectly straight and true. Plus, all Kreg hardened-steel drill guides come with a lifetime warranty.
Perfect for Building or Adding Holes to Existing Furniture
The compact size of the Shelf Pin Jig makes it perfect for adding additional shelf pin holes in existing furniture, as well as for building projects from scratch. Need more length for additional speed? Connect multiple Shelf Pin Jigs together with the included Jig Extender.
Tool-Free Quick-Switch Fence
The built-in Quick-Switch Fence allows you to set your pin holes 1" (25mm) or 2" (50mm) from the edges of your project. The fence can be easily removed and switched to the other side of the jig, or removed completely when you need to work inside a confined space.
Standard Hole Size and Spacing
Kreg hardened-steel drill guides are centered on standard 32mm spacing. The jig comes complete with a 1/4" (6mm) drill bit that fits commonly available shelf-pins. A 5mm drill bit is also available separately.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Hardware Sales Inc.||Rockler Woodworking and Hardware||Taylor Toolworks||Woodhaven||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 4.25 x 8 in||—||7.48 x 25.59 x 1.18 in||—||—||5.2 x 19.3 x 1.2 in|
|Item Weight||0.68 lb||—||5.09 lbs||—||—||1.2 lbs|
The Perfect Drill Guide For Shelving, Whether You'Re Building From Scratch Or Adding To Existing Furniture. This Jig From Kreg Offers Hardened Steel Drill Guides To Make Sure You'Re On The Mark Every Time. A Locating Pin Helps You Quickly Reference The Same Mark Every Time, And The Jig Extender Allows You To Link Up Multiple Jigs To Make Quick Work Of Any Project. Built-In Storage Allows You To Keep Your Drill Bits On Hand. Standard Hole Spacing Is 32 Mm.Includes: , Shelf-Pin Jig , Locating Pin , Jig Extender , 1/4-Inch Drill Bit , Depth Collar And Allen Wrench , Four 1/4-Inch Shelf Pins , Instruction Manual.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I have a functioning book-shelf, and I can add shelves as I see fit. I can't wait to build more bookshelves from scratch using this jig (after all, you can never have too many books, or bookshelves).
On the strength of this product, I also bought their pocket-hole jig. I love products that do what they say they will.
The only thing I would recommend is that a small case or pouch be included, I've dropped several parts out of the paper container a few times.