|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||RC326|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
KRUD KUTTER RC32 Red Clay Stain Remover, 32-Ounce
|Price:||$11.22 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water based, non-toxic, biodegradable, non-flammable and xylene-free
- Safe for use at home and work
- From the most trusted name in serious, non-solvent cleaning Krud Kutter
- Super concentrated, ready to use formula
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Try the mildest solutions first.
1. 2-3 tablespoons of dish detergent in 32 ounces of water, wet the bricks first with water, spray on the solution, and scrub with a stiff brush.
2. 2-3 tablespoons of dish detergent in 32 ounces of undiluted vinegar (contains ~5% acetic acid), same procedure.
3. Use a commercial cleaner that contains oxalic acid.
4. Use a commercial buffered muriatic (hydrochloric acid) acid solution like NMD 80 or Envirosafe Red Clay Remover. Follow directions for use. These cleaners may damage colored grout so try them on a small area first. NEVER use an unbuffered muriatic acid commonly found in hardware stores.
5. For clothing stains, Shout, Spray 'n Wash, or Resolve work well.
Works every time just spay and let it sit then toss it in the wash. The pants come out as white as ever.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works exactly as described on the Georgia clay on a white pool deck.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Would not work on fiberglass panels under a mobile home at all. Also did not take the stain out of my concrete patio. May work on clothes but I don't need it for that.Published 2 months ago by Michael C. Rock
You might as well forget about trying to get the red clay stains from your white bathroom towels. Helps in scrubbing red clay dust off of walls.Published 3 months ago by R. Allen
Didn't take the red dirt out of my sons baseball pantsPublished 10 months ago by Christina Kimbrough
Was ineffective in cleaning the clay stains from our cement basement walls. I reapplied several times with no luck.Published 12 months ago by Jeffrey M. Sacks
This works, takes the red Georgia clay off of stucco walls and even white socks. In fact, the product is made in Georgia. Worth every penny.Published 14 months ago by Robert M