Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "KRUPS KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker Machine wi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 57% off the $95.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
KRUPS KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker Machine with Brushed and Chrome Stainless Steel Housing, 12-Cup, Silver
|Price:||$65.47 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.53 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 C. coffee maker with glass carafe, easy-to-read LCD screen, and push-button controls
- Programmable clock for setting daily start time; auto-on; 2 Hr. keep warm with count up timer
- Aroma function for a more intense extraction; Pause-and-serve feature for pouring a quick cup mid-brew
- Hinged water-reservoir lid; water-level indicator; removable brew basket for easy cleaning; cord storage
- Brushed and chrome stainless-steel housing with blue LED indicators; permanent filter holder and coffee scoop included; 2-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been designed and built in pursuit of Passion, Precision, and Perfection.
KRUPS KM730D50 Signature Series Coffee Maker, perfect coffee at a touch of a button
Bold design, precision, ingenuity and unwavering craftsmanship uniquely define the philosophy of the leading brand Robert KRUPS created in 1846.
Starting with the most precise scales in the world, Robert KRUPS diversified the brand portfolio launching historical products such as the first electric coffee grinder, the 3-Mix hand mixer or the Onco Coffee Maker. Soon identified as a leader in the coffee and espresso industry, KRUPS has continued growing, introducing the German high quality products to consumers across the world.
Today, KRUPS perpetuates the high standards of quality that have been set more than 150 years ago and put Passion, Precision and Perfection at the heart of each and every product.
KM730D50 Signature Series Coffee Maker
With the KRUPS KM730D50 coffee maker, your coffee is ready when you want it: the programmable auto-on option will set daily brew start time. This 12-cup capacity filter coffee machine also has an Aroma coffee function for those who want coffee with a richer and fuller body taste. Thanks to the auto shut-off function, when the brewing cycle is completed, the coffee maker will shut off automatically after 2 hours. The KRUPS KM730D50 coffee maker also features a control panel with blue LED for easy viewing and intuitive use. The included removable filter holder simplifies cleaning after each brew. The polished and brushed stainless steel finish gives the machine a rich, sophisticated look. Permanent filter and ground coffee measuring spoon included. Convenient and good looking, the KRUPS KM730D50 coffee maker will satisfy every coffee lover.
- 12-cup coffee maker with programmable clock to set the daily start time
- Aroma function for more intense extraction
- Auto-on feature; Keep warm timer; Auto shut-off after 2 hours
- Hinged water reservoir lid
- Removable filter holder; permanent filter holder and coffee scoop included
- 10.2 x 10 x 15 inches ; 8.2 pounds
- 1050 watts
- 2-year worldwide warranty
Main product features
Programmable Auto-On Setting and bue LED indicators for easy programming
Removable filter holder with permanent filter included for easy cleaning
Front facing water window for clear visibiltiy
Perfect Coffee at home
Nothing starts the day better than a sip of hot, delicious coffee. KRUPS has developed the pause and serve function which allows you to remove the carafe at any time during the brew cycle to serve an early cup. For a more intense extraction, ideal when brewing smaller amounts, the KRUPS KM730D50 Coffee Maker offers the exclusive aroma function.
KRUPS signature series
In the same KRUPS Signature Series, discover KRUPS Signature Series Toasters 2-slice toaster KH732, 4-slice toaster KH734, and KRUPS Signature Series Kettle BW730.
Top Customer Reviews
I felt compelled to seek out this somewhat old review to update it. I am now downgrading this from my previous 4 stars to 2 stars, and here is the reason why: I have used several drip coffee makers during my numerous decades on earth and this is the first one that has malfunctioned in such a short period of time. What's happening with my unit now is that sometimes it won't even start brewing. I turn it on, it gurgles a little, and then it makes a beeping sound that it's done brewing. If I leave it on, eventually it will draw the water out of the reservoir and make coffee, but sometimes that takes 45 minutes (with the machine audibly indicating that the brewing cycle is completed every few minutes even though there's a lot of water left in the reservoir) and sometimes it takes the same amount of time it used to take (just a few minutes for half a pot). I have descaled the machine to no avail, but I didn't think that calcium build up was the problem anyway since I use water filtered by my Zero Water filter to make coffee (and that removes all dissolved solids from the water) and this problem is not consistent. Sometimes I turn the Krups on and it makes coffee like it should; other times it keeps starting and stopping.
This premature malfunction along with my previous reservations about this unit's design definitely moves this into a "not recommended" category for me.
The mostly good:
Nice looks. I like the mostly stainless steel housing, and actually like that Krups changed the top from stainless steel to plastic on this model since I have a tendency to set stuff on top of my coffee maker on occasion and the steel would get little scratches in it due to my bad habit.
Easy to use...Read more ›
1. Faceplate is polished chrome not satin chrome (I would prefer satin- polished shows fingerprints))
2. Best feature: good maybe GREAT coffee, full flavor, HOT but not so hot as to burn the flavor, even 1 hour later. Heating plate temperature is well-engineered (roughly 245 degrees F- only part of this heat gets into the coffee). Hotter than our last, I would say perfect. "Aroma" feature is slower (10 min for 8 cups) but seems to drag every last bit of good flavor (not the bitter) from beans. We use it; don't think it is gimmick.
3. Second-best feature: the warranty is quite good- 2 yrs. So I don't worry about the horror stories that the web attracts
4. Worst feature (to me): gimmicky intrusiveness. Blue lights for clock, water "ruler" (on right) and Aroma button stay on, BRIGHT, even when machine is OFF. My car doesn't have neon blue lights under the running panels, and neither should my coffee maker. Always makes me think I left it ON accidentally. Brew completion: 5 or 6 shrill electronic BEEPS. I don't like my seatbelt reminder beeping, and I don't like a coffee maker barking shrill electronic beeps at the one time of day that is to be tranquil. A pleasant "chime" (just one) would be ideal; I am not deaf YET thank you. Do the Germans think we Americans demand such gaudy glitz???
5. Fill-holes into which you pour water (top) are smallish and require concentration to not spill, esp if you are left-handed (me). But not terrible, and you can always use a small funnel if you can't spare the patience.
6.Read more ›
This is a very simple and intuitive coffee maker. I never read the manual and to be honest, had just made my first EVER cup of coffee (in a drip machine) 4 days earlier when I had my wife train me on our antique Braun. At age 64, I figured it was time. Once I knew how I of course needed something fancy. THAT'LL teach my wife to get me involved....And now I have been endlessly playing with settings of either AROMA or BOLD etc to see what setting does what to change flavor if anything at all. On all 3 of my machines I do taste a marked difference with changing of the available settings. The newer machines also seem so much more efficient that when making 6 cups, I only use coffee grounds for 4 cups and set either on the REGULAR or NON BOLD settings and still get a very rich cup of coffee so saves me money there. I also bought 2 identical coffee bean grinders, the Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill. I use one for my wife's caffeinated and the other for my NON caffeinated beans.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Much easier to fill than my previous Krups coffeemaker. I like the option for a "slow brew" but the coffee isn't as good as that of the model that
has been... Read more
Makes good coffee. Nice looking. Lights on unit way to bright. Lights up my whole kitchen.
Had for 2 months and coating coming off burner plate.
The basics: It looks great and makes great coffee. The temperature just after it finished brewing was 180 degrees. I've read that this is the ideal temperature for brewing. Read morePublished 21 days ago by dave s
We love Krups products but this coffee maker is the the ABSOLUTE WORST coffee maker that we have ever owned.
It is already failing after 5 months of 4 day/week use. Read more
solid coffee maker. the pot is easy to clean and the brew is on point.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Shopper
I'm posting this review as a solution to a problem I've had with this coffee maker 4 times as of today. A little history first. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Terry Tedford
Makes coffee but the clock must be on it's on parallel universe because it won't hold the correct time. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Carol Taylor
I was given this as a gift 4 months ago. Lately, it stops brewing a few seconds into the brew cycle. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Martin Brown