Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
KRUPS KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker Machine with Brushed and Chrome Stainless Steel Housing, 12-Cup, Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 C. coffee maker with glass carafe, easy-to-read LCD screen, and push-button controls
- Programmable clock for setting daily start time; auto-on; 2 Hr. keep warm with count up timer
- Aroma function for a more intense extraction; Pause-and-serve feature for pouring a quick cup mid-brew
- Hinged water-reservoir lid; water-level indicator; removable brew basket for easy cleaning; cord storage
- Brushed and chrome stainless-steel housing with blue LED indicators; permanent filter holder and coffee scoop included; 2-year warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been designed and built in pursuit of Passion, Precision, and Perfection.
KRUPS KM730D50 Signature Series Coffee Maker, perfect coffee at a touch of a button
Bold design, precision, ingenuity and unwavering craftsmanship uniquely define the philosophy of the leading brand Robert KRUPS created in 1846.
Starting with the most precise scales in the world, Robert KRUPS diversified the brand portfolio launching historical products such as the first electric coffee grinder, the 3-Mix hand mixer or the Onco Coffee Maker. Soon identified as a leader in the coffee and espresso industry, KRUPS has continued growing, introducing the German high quality products to consumers across the world.
Today, KRUPS perpetuates the high standards of quality that have been set more than 150 years ago and put Passion, Precision and Perfection at the heart of each and every product.
KM730D50 Signature Series Coffee Maker
With the KRUPS KM730D50 coffee maker, your coffee is ready when you want it: the programmable auto-on option will set daily brew start time. This 12-cup capacity filter coffee machine also has an Aroma coffee function for those who want coffee with a richer and fuller body taste. Thanks to the auto shut-off function, when the brewing cycle is completed, the coffee maker will shut off automatically after 2 hours. The KRUPS KM730D50 coffee maker also features a control panel with blue LED for easy viewing and intuitive use. The included removable filter holder simplifies cleaning after each brew. The polished and brushed stainless steel finish gives the machine a rich, sophisticated look. Permanent filter and ground coffee measuring spoon included. Convenient and good looking, the KRUPS KM730D50 coffee maker will satisfy every coffee lover.
- 12-cup coffee maker with programmable clock to set the daily start time
- Aroma function for more intense extraction
- Auto-on feature; Keep warm timer; Auto shut-off after 2 hours
- Hinged water reservoir lid
- Removable filter holder; permanent filter holder and coffee scoop included
- 10.2 x 10 x 15 inches ; 8.2 pounds
- 1050 watts
- 2-year worldwide warranty
Main product features
Programmable Auto-On Setting and bue LED indicators for easy programming
Removable filter holder with permanent filter included for easy cleaning
Front facing water window for clear visibiltiy
Perfect Coffee at home
Nothing starts the day better than a sip of hot, delicious coffee. KRUPS has developed the pause and serve function which allows you to remove the carafe at any time during the brew cycle to serve an early cup. For a more intense extraction, ideal when brewing smaller amounts, the KRUPS KM730D50 Coffee Maker offers the exclusive aroma function.
KRUPS signature series
In the same KRUPS Signature Series, discover KRUPS Signature Series Toasters 2-slice toaster KH732, 4-slice toaster KH734, and KRUPS Signature Series Kettle BW730.
Begin your day with a robust, flavorful brew thanks to this KRUPS KM730D50 Signature Series 12 C. coffee maker. The user-friendly machine offers push-button controls with a digital display and a programmable clock that remembers the preset brewing time. Press the auto button the night before to activate, then sleep in a bit longer—the coffee maker starts brewing automatically at the designated time, creating an enticing aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Removing the glass carafe pauses the brew cycle and allows for a quick pour, and at the end of the cycle, the machine automatically switches over to 2 Hr. keep-warm mode. When brewing smaller amounts, choose the aroma setting to ensure delicious full-bodied flavor. On its own or as part of the KRUPS Breakfast Set, which also includes the BW730D50 electric kettle, KH732D50 2-slice toaster, and KH734D50 4-slice toaster (all sold separately), the KRUPS 12 C. coffeemaker helps welcome you to your day.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In summary, it worked as designed for only a month, it worked despite the frustration of often having to reset the machine for three more years but in the end it was an overall frustrating purchase, but it did make great coffee.
• The blue light stays on 100% of the time, even when the coffeemaker is turned off. You cannot turn this light off without unplugging the unit completely. I cannot figure out for the life of me who thought this would be a good idea? If they must have included this light, it should be programmable at the least.
• The reservoir where water is poured is much narrower than my previous model. In fact it’s too narrow. 8 out of 10 times (I kept track), we spill water either on the counter or into the filter.
• Even with modern technology, the programming of specific function on this Krups is STILL not intuitive.
On the plus side, it does make good coffee, but then so do lots of other brands without these annoying, in my option, items.
Most recent customer reviews
Lasted eight months before giving up the ghost. As others have explained, it does everything except brew, but thinks it did.Read more