Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $147.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
KRUPS EA9010 Fully Auto Cappuccino Machine Espresso Maker, Automatic Rinsing, Two Step Milk Frothing Technology, 57 Ounce, Silver
Enhance your purchase
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC: Cappuccino machine offers powerful performance — from even grinding to proper heating; includes metal conical-burr grinder (with auto grinder setting and manual option), Thermo Block heating system, and 15 bar high-pressure pump
- ONE-TOUCH DIGITAL SCREEN WITH 17 RECIPES: Make easy selections with the touch of a button; choose from espressos, lattes, cappuccinos, and more; fully customizable — from programming of favorites and profile to preferred drink strength
- AUTOMATIC ADJUSTMENTS: Adjusts automatically (quantity of coffee, grinding fineness, water temperature) according to selected recipe to ensure the best results for every option
- 2-STEP FROTHING: Automatically froths milk in 2 steps for making delicious milk-based coffee drinks like a pro; automatic steam-nozzle cleaning for ultimate convenience
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: 100% frontal operation for easy access to key functions; compact size with 8.8 oz. coffee bean container and 56 oz. / 1.7 L. water tank; Claris water filtration system; no need to ever clean inside of unit
- Included components: item, instructions, warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
KRUPS EA8250 Fully Auto Espresso Machine, Espresso Maker, Burr Grinder, 60 Ounce, Black
Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine, Super Automatic Frothing for Latte, Macchiato, Cappuccino and Espresso Drinks with Programmable Options
Saeco PicoBaristo Super Automatic Espresso Machine, 1.8 L, Stainless Steel, HD8927/47
Espressione 8212S Fully Automatic Espresso Machine, Silver
De'Longhi Prima Donna Fully Automatic Espresso Machine with Lattecrema System, 9.4 x 17.4 x 13.6, Silver
|Sold By||GENDYS INVESTMENT LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||StoneyCreek|
|Color||Silver||Piano Black||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||22.76 x 14.92 x 19.53 inches||11.5 x 8 x 12.5 inches||16.93 x 8.7 x 13.38 inches||16.8 x 8.4 x 12.9 inches||7 x 15.6 x 12.4 inches||9.37 x 17.36 x 13.58 inches|
Prepare your drinks like a professional Barista thanks to the EA9010 full-automatic espresso machine which offers the most black and white cup recipes on the market. The one-touch full color digital screen offers 12 recipes at the touch of a button. The Favorites menu offers the possibility to customize up to 8 different drinks on up to 8 different profiles. Adjustable coffee dispenser heights accommodate different cup sizes and the advance automatic 2-step frothing technology makes the perfect cappuccino, every time.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As other reviewers have stated, it does require you to clean and maintain it frequently, however I appreciate having the forced reminders. You can skip most all cleaning cycles (only so that you can get your first cup of coffee in the morning, don't keep skipping!) except for the notification to replace the water filter. The machine will not let you make any coffee/espresso until you have replaced the water filter (which for me is required monthly). There is an area above the steam nozzle tube that I find the need to clean despite not being described in the manual. It is a black plastic area that collects milk residue, however cleaning it only when the machine reminds me to perform a manual nozzle clean has been quite sufficient. The machine also performs an automatic rinse cycle (sometimes) before turning off, however this is not as much of a rinse as if you manually select a rinse cycle. Therefore I advise to go into the Service menu before the machine shuts off to manually run a rinse cycle. This will help to keep the coffee nozzles clean and free of obstructions. It would appear that if you follow the manufacturer's directions and pay attention to any other areas that need to be cleaned, that this machine will last you quite a while.
Which I first bought this machine, I stocked up on all the consumables (cleaning tablets, descaling powder and water filters) so that I would be set for awhile. Another consumable that the manual does not mention, but that I've found to be relatively mandatory, is paper towels. I keep a single sheet of paper towel (select-a-size style) underneath the machine's large drip tray as sometimes there are minor drips/leaks. I have yet to determine if this is normal, or where they're coming from, but replacing the sheet of paper towel every day has not been a bother to me as you have to remove and empty the drip tray anyway.
The espresso beans I use are: Lavazza Super Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend, Medium Espresso Roast, 2.2-Pound Bag and I keep them on subscription delivery to save a bit of money and so I never run out. I have tried a few other brands/types, and found that if you have oily beans it will gum up the grinder. This is a bit of a bummer as it's hard to tell how oily beans are until you open the bag.
Overall I love how easy it is to pick whatever type of coffee/espresso drink that you want. It takes maybe 1-2 minutes to complete a drink (a bit longer if you include the pre- and post- maintenance cycles that are sometimes needed). This has machine has easily paid for itself as I used to regularly spend gas money to go to Starbucks. The drinks that come out of this machine are beautiful, and you can certainly add sweeteners/whipped cream/flavor syrups afterwards (NOT before or during a cycle!) if you prefer.
1. The coffee it makes tastes good. No complaints about the flavor and it has a nice crema like the photos.
2. Easy to select your drink and its easy to operate. Heats up fast.
3 Coffee doesn't get super hot. I've cranked it up as high as it will go and it's still not hot enough for me.
4. It makes REALLY small cups of coffee. When friends make a cup they think they've done something wrong and I have to assure them that its just the way it works. You can brew two at a time but it does one, pauses for a bit, then makes the second so not really a time saver.
5. Slow because it constantly wants to rinse, do a maintenance cycle, rinse the wand, etc. If you wanted to make cappuccinos for 3 people you no doubt would have to leave and come back as you'd fall asleep waiting for it to be ready to go.
6. It seems to want a new filter every month and wants to stop operating until you put the new filter in.
7. Lid on the coffee hopper is light and feels cheaply made. Pops open every time I make a coffee. Annoying for a product this expensive to not have decent engineering/materials.
8. Drip tray is ALWAYS saying its full...as in I have to wipe off the contacts between every single cup of coffee whether there is water in the tray or not.
- Makes great coffees, espressos, and cappuccinos that even coffee snobs will love
- Easy to use and keeps itself clean
- Have not had any problems with any of the beans we've tried
- Seems reliable with no issues in 6 months of daily+ use
- Definitely a conversation piece - guests love to play around with the different options
- Has made us more knowledgable about different coffee preparations (e.g. "Long Black", "Flat White")
- Machine makes it easy to collect dry ground coffee in the container (dry coffee grounds are great for gardens & compost)
- Very expensive
- Almost not a con, but the machine does ask you to clean itself fairly regularly. You often can bypass the self-clean, but sometimes it asks you to clean when all you want is some coffee.
- When you make a "Red Eye Coffee", the machine always leads you through emptying all the containers, even though it doesn't do that for other coffee types and even if everything is already empty
- Each coffee can take awhile, so it's not the best if you have a lot of coffees to make at once (for that we just use our drip machine). With smaller mugs, you can make two at once.
- You'll drink lots more coffee
- If you're having people over, you should schedule an automatic clean before they arrive as you don't want the machine trying to clean itself when you want to prep a lot of coffee
- Treat yourself to some double-walled glass coffee mugs so you can marvel in the creations this machine whips up
- Some recipes yield smaller max sizes (5oz). Simply tap the icon next to the coffee mug and you can set it for a double cycle. You can also use this feature to make two coffees at once.