Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "KRUPS GPA308 Immersion Blender with Beaker Chopper..." and save 37% off the $120.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
KRUPS GPA308 Immersion Blender with Beaker Chopper and Whisk attachments, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful immersion blender chops, purees, blends and emulsifies solid and liquid foods with one touch
- 6 level of speed for different type of preparations; LCD display on handle shows selected speed
- Durable stainless steel shaft removes with a click to switch to accessories or for easy storage
- Soft grip ergonomic handle
- Includes: 0.8-liter/28-ounce graduated beaker, 0.7-liter/24-ounce mini chopper, whisk and wall mount; 220 watts; 2-year worldwide warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
All-Clad KZ750D Stainless Steel Immersion Blender with Detachable Shaft and Variable Speed Control Dial, 600-Watts, Silver
KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender - Contour Silver
Braun MQ725 Multiquick Hand Blender, Black
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BrickStreet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SMARTHOME & TECH TAX FREE||Amazon.com|
|Color||White||Stainless Steel||Contour Silver||Black||Stainless Steel||Black|
|Item Dimensions||2.25 x 2.25 x 15.75 in||3 x 17.25 x 3 in||5 x 5 x 15.8 in||2.24 x 2.24 x 15.59 in||3 x 2.5 x 16.25 in||2.2 x 2.2 x 15 in|
|Material Type||—||Stainless Steel||Polycarbonate||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. Combining outstanding performance, durability, and an easy-to-use design, the KRUPS GPA30842 Immersion Blender performs everyday kitchen tasks. Use the blender shaft to prepare sauces, soups, cocktails, smoothies and baby foods. The 0.7-liter/24-ounce mini-chopper is ideal for chopping small amounts of herbs, nuts, breadcrumbs, condiments, or meats. And the whisk accessory will enable you to make delicious pancake or waffle batters, whip egg whites,or whip cream. This versatile unit will revolutionize your way of cooking. Easy-to-use, the KRUPS GPA30842 Immersion Blender features 6 level of speed for different type of preparation and a LCD display on handle to show you the selected speed. The stainless steel shaft offers an ergonomic handle thanks to the soft grip coating at the back and the central knob to switch to accessories or for easy storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this because I thought it looked better than competing offerings, and I liked the price point here at Amazon. I've used it almost daily for 8 months, so this is a pretty qualified review.
- Looks good, has a nice rubbery black texture that makes it easy to grip
- chopper blade was very sharp
- I thought the beaker it comes with was pretty junky, but it's actually a fantastic design. Just wide enough to fit things into, but narrow enough to make sure ingredients mix quickly and thoroughly
- speed adjustments show on a backlit blue screen, making it easy to see.
- as other reviewers noted, the button is finicky. If you don't push it all the way down, on the right spot, the motor won't run full-speed (or at all)
- the chopper blade dulls fairly quickly and doesn't appear replaceable. The shakes I make have walnuts and ice in them, and for about 3 weeks you could tell the blade was actually cutting through these ingredients. Now, it just smashes them up. Works about the same, but takes longer and causes a lot more vibration.
- the self-contained chopper/mixer attachment is garbage. the gear that engages the blade is made of soft plastic and stripped while I was chopping up BREAD CRUMBS. I would only use this for mixing wet ingredients, or at least things that are already finely chopped.
Reality is, these appliances are going to be toast in 2 years or less, unless you drop the big money on a Bamix (and are willing to put up with its limitations and ergonomics).
It looks nice but not performing very well.
- Looks nice
- Very good speed control
- Comfortable to hold
- Long shaft
- Very noisy relative to the of work it does - sounds plasticy.
- The design of the shield that covers the blade is bad. it cause splashes everywhere.
- When blending something that's relatively liquid, the blender creates a vortex that spins for food away from reach of the blades
- The blade shield is wider than other mixers and doesn't fit into a coffee cup.
- Not as fast and powerful as my old braun which was a third smaller
I would not recommend it. Now I'm looking for a replacement.
Also, this might sound like an odd complaint, but I think there are too many accessories! I have a small kitchen and don't really want a lot of extra stuff. All I wanted was the blender and a whisk attachment. So the "mini" chopper, which is actually way larger than a mini food processor, is something I don't want. Ditto the wall mount. Anyway, that's just me and I didn't dock stars because of it. Just thought it might be helpful for others with small kitchens to know.
The design is very poor. I would not buy this again.
Several months ago, after about 1 year of infrequent use, the unit simply stopped working. Therefore, the rating goes from 5 to 2 stars. The unit was not abused or mishandled. I would expect to get several years out of a product like this.
Most recent customer reviews
It's a powerful, multi-tool.