Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "KRUPS EC311 SAVOY Programmable Digital Coffee Make..." and save 62% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
KRUPS EC311 SAVOY Programmable Digital Coffee Maker Machine with Glass Carafe and LED Control Panel, 12-Cups, Black
|You Save:||$44.54 (56%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12-cup programmable coffee maker with easy-to-read LCD screen
- Programmable digital clock for autostart in the morning
- Coffee in carafe temperature at an optimal 180F
- Pause and serve feature allows removal of the carafe at anytime
- Large front facing water level for clear visibility;Includes removable gold tone filter for easy cleaning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
KRUPS Savoy EC311 Programmable Digital Coffee Maker
Makes your perfect cup of coffee every day.
KRUPS Savoy EC311 Programmable Digital Coffee Maker
Bold design, precision, ingenuity and unwavering craftsmanship uniquely define the philosophy of the leading brand Robert KRUPS created in 1846.
Starting with the most precise scales in the world, Robert KRUPS diversified the brand portfolio launching historical products such as the first electric coffee grinder, the 3-Mix hand mixer and the Onco Coffee Maker. Soon identified as a leader in the coffee and espresso industry, KRUPS has continued growing, introducing the German high quality products to consumers across the world.
Today, KRUPS perpetuates the high standards of quality that have been set more than 150 years ago and put Passion, Precision and Perfection at the heart of each and every product.
Precision, Passion and Perfection
Brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with the KRUPS Savoy EC311050 programmable coffee maker. Easy-to-read digital screen and intuitive control panel enable you to easily program your clock and program the auto-start. The EC311050 KRUPS Savoy coffee maker makes it easy to brew hot, robust, flavorful coffee every time.
Savoy Coffee Maker - the precision, passion and perfection of your coffee
Programmable digital clock
You can set the digital clock to automatically brew your coffee in the morning.
Optimal in cup temperature
KRUPS EC311 perfectly brews rich aromatic coffee at an optimal in carafe temperature of 180°F.
Pause and serve feature
Pour yourself a cup when your coffee maker is still brewing.
With its sleek black finish, the SAVOY EC311 adds a modern look to your kitchen.
Gold tone filter
The removable gold tone filter makes cleaning a breeze.
Water Level Measures
You easily see how much water you are pouring in.
Inspired By Professionals, Designed For Connoisseurs
Compare with similar items
KRUPS EC3140 Programmable Digital Coffee Maker Machine with Stainless Steel Body and LED Control Panel,12-Cups, Silver
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker, Black/Silver, CM2035B
KRUPS KM442D Control Line Programmable Coffee Maker Machine with Stainless Steel Finish, 10-Cup, Silver
KRUPS Turbo Savoy EC411050 12-Cup Coffeemaker
KRUPS, 12-Cup Programmable Turbo Filter Coffee Maker, Stainless Steel, Savoy EC414050
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Baranoski Enterprises||YiZ INC|
|Color||Black||Stainless Steel||Black with Thermal Carafe||Silver||Black||Silver, Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||9.6 x 12.2 x 15.9 in||9.6 x 12.2 x 15.9 in||8 x 9.5 x 13 in||9.57 x 11.26 x 14.29 in||9.6 x 12.2 x 15.9 in||12.2 x 15.9 x 9.6 in|
|Item Weight||6.61 lbs||9.9 lbs||4 lbs||8.6 lbs||10 lbs||9.4 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||None||Stainless Steel|
Brew up to 12 cups of great-tasting coffee with the KRUPS Savoy EC311050 programmable coffee maker. Its easy-to-read digital screen and intuitive control panel enables you to easily program your clock and program the auto-start. You can now wake up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee or have a fresh pot ready and waiting when you want to entertain. Thoughtfully designed, the coffee maker also provides a pause-and-serve function that allows you to remove the carafe at anytime to enjoy a quick cup mid-brew. You can also enjoy the automatic keep warm function, for keeping brewed coffee perfectly heated for up to two hours. A glass carafe comes included, complete with a generous stay-cool handle for graceful serving. Other highlights include a front-facing water-level display and a gold-tone filter (no paper filters necessary), to prepare delicious coffee served at an optimal temperature. The EC311050 KRUPS Savoy coffee maker makes it easy to brew hot, robust, flavorful coffee every time. Get ready to savor your day.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am giving it 5 stars for being a really solid performer for its price. However, I do believe it is a 4 star coffee maker when price is not an object; but it is unfair to rate it on that basis.
So, let's talk about the two things that are of prominent importance in deciding how good a coffee maker is: brew temperature, and the temperature of the coffee while sitting on the warmer.
Brew temperature: Coffee, according to all people who really study this stuff or work in the coffee business, should be brewed between 195 and 205 degrees. Not many coffee makers - even ones much more expensive than the Savoy - achieve that. Super cheap coffee makers can be way lower, like 160 degrees. I tested this one at 188. 188 is acceptable; you'd need a discerning palate to tell the difference between 188 and 195. That said, the problem with lower temperature brews is that they fail to extract all the flavor and essence of the beans, and yeah, I guess there is a slight, slight sense I get that this machine does not pull out 100 % of the available flavor.
Temperature of the coffee warmer (the plate at the bottom): In other words, what temperature is the coffee after it's been sitting on the warmer for an hour? Ideally, it would be super hot. Basically, anything over 165 degrees will be perceived as HOT. If you're like me, anything under 150 will be unsatisfying and below 145 or 140 will seem lukewarm and be sent right to the microwave. Sitting on the warmer, the coffee in this unit stays right around 180 degrees, which is very hot. And it will hold that temperature until it shuts off after two hours.
So those are two things that are really important in a coffee maker. I give it a B on brewing temperature and an A on keeping the coffee hot. That makes it a tweener product in my opinion: much better than budget models, but not truly high end.
Some other features and observations:
- The auto shut off is 2 hours, which is the perfect amount of time. That said, for best flavor, it's best to get it out of the pot and into a decanter, rather than letting it sit on a hot plate and burn off over the next 2 hours.
- The reservoir is large and it's almost impossible to splash water all over the place when loading it.
- The filter area is huge and the #4 filters slide right in, with less fuss or mess than other coffee makers I've had. In addition, the gold strainer can be used in place of a paper coffee filter, which creates a bit more mess but results in a better tasting cup of coffee. I waver on using it - depends on how patient I feel that day. There is no doubt the coffee tastes better if you don't use paper filters, and having the built in metal filter is a nice feature. Note that if you don't use a paper filter, you'll end up with a little sludge in the bottom of your coffee cup - but I actually like seeing, smelling, and occasionally consuming the sludge.
- The reservoir level indicator on the water tank is easy to view and makes it possible to see how things are proceeding from any angle
- The clock is backlit
- It uses # 4 cone filters,which I think produce a better cup of coffee than flat (basket) filters - it concentrates most of the grinds in a smaller area, which brings out the flavor better. It also requires less coffee grounds relative to basket filters, which is cheaper in the long run.
- very simple, uncluttered control panel which really suits my tastes. None of the stupid programmable crap that no one uses anyway.
- Good spout on the carafe - very little to no spillage when pouring coffee into a cup. Quite unusual in that respect.
In sum, I would say this is an outstanding coffee machine FOR THE PRICE. If it brewed at 200 degrees it would be an outstanding machine at any price, but my understanding is that that requires more expensive internal guts that cannot be accommodated in a machine at this cost. Aside from that one detail, this unit gets a lot of things right. It's most definitely a worthy upgrade from machines that are only $10 to $20 less and lack many of its features and advantages.
Has a removable/reusable filter which is nice.
Programmable timer - takes a bit of getting used to. The timer sometimes shows the am/pm different when I set the timer for the morning - but it works fine.
It has lasted me for well over a year without a hangup.
EDIT: Still makes coffee well but now Beeps prematurely. It is supposed to beep when the coffee is ready (and the reservoir is empty) but now it beeps when it is still dripping and does not beep when it is done.