KRUPS KM9008 Cup on Request Programmable Coffee Maker with Precise Warming Technology, 12-Cup, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Programmability for large and small cup sizes; aroma selection for more intense extraction
- Programmabilityg for weekday and weekend settings
- Precise Warming Technolog for constant and regulated temperature with countdown timer to let you know the time since brewing completed
- Removable, stainless steel 12-cup water tank; front facing water window; angeled control; immediate flow stop
- 3 position adjustable drip tray accommodates for multiple size cups and travel mugs; DuoFilter water filtration system; 1100 watts; 2 year worlwide warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart DCC-3000 Coffee-on-Demand 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Summit Dispensing Coffee Machine (48464)
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable Brewstation Dispensing Coffee Machine, Summit Ultra (48465)
Hamilton Beach 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Programmable BrewStation Dispensing Coffee Machine (47950)
KRUPS EC3140 Programmable Digital Coffee Maker Machine with Stainless Steel Body and LED Control Panel,12-Cups, Silver
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.92 x 14.01 x 14.56 in||14.6 x 8.7 x 11.3 in||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.15 in||8.19 x 11.03 x 15.16 in||10.43 x 10.04 x 14.37 in||9.6 x 12.2 x 15.9 in|
|Item Weight||9.9 lbs||9 lbs||5.51 lbs||7 lbs||6.92 lbs||9.9 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Plastic||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. The KRUPS KM9008 Cup on Request Programmable Coffee Maker dispenses your coffee, the coffee you like, the taste you like. The KRUPS KM9008 Coffee Machine ensures that he last cup of coffee is every bit as good as the first cup. A model of precision and consistency, the KRUPS KM9008 Cup-On- Request contains the patented KRUPS Precise Warming Technology for constant and regulated temperature. The KRUPS Precise Warming Technology is a dual heating system with positive temperature coeffienct which ensures unvaried coffee temperature resulting in constant taste from the moment coffee is brewed and up to 4 hours. The KRUPS KM9008 Cup-On-Request has programmability for weekend and weekday settings, large and small cup sizes and has an immediate flow stop. The countdown timer lets you know how long it has been since you coffee was brewed and the aroma setting allows for more intense flavor extraction. The KRUPS KM9008 Coffee Maker has a removable 12-cup capacity stainless steel water tank and a front facing water window with a coffee indicator. It dispenses a straight, smooth flow of coffee avoiding splashed or drips while the beverage is being dispensed. The 3 position adjustable drip tray accommodates for all sizes of cups and travel mugs. Compact in size, it has an angled control panel for easy visibility. The KRUPS KM9008 Cup-On Request uses KRUPS DuoFilter water filtration system for excellent-tasting results and has a 2 year warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A) go 3 weeks without coffee
B) go to the local coffee place and spend more $ on coffee than the machine is worth while waiting for a replace not
C) buy another machine and end up with two machines when they send the other back to me
Otherwise the machine is great and was told it was probably a defective machine. I am just believe that they had very poor customer service.
Level gauges are unreadable after just a few uses
On/off button sticks
Leaks from bottom.
Sounds small, and could live with those, but approximately 1 year in to it, the product kept shutting off mid brew cycle and we would have to turn it off and on several times to complete the cycle because the water wouldn't empty completely. Found out why .Yesterday it kept churning and churning, making the very loud water sucking noises it has always made, then alas, I found that the small plastic tubing that allows the water to flow up to the grounds had cracked and water was seeping back in to the water vessel instead of up in to the grounds. Had finally split completely and wouldn't allow any water flow. This is this is not a replaceable part. We take very good care of our coffee makers, and this was a HUGE disappointment.
We have been using this coffee maker daily for almost a month now, so I feel like I can write a pretty good review about how it functions.
Things I love:
1. The coffee is hot right after brewing and stays hot. The last machine we had was a Delonghi and the coffee was never really hot.
2. It is fast, even when using the "strong" setting. I can brew an 8 cup pot within less than 5 minutes. Again, our last coffee maker took at least 15 minutes and the coffee was not as good.
3. The coffee tastes great
4. The dispenser works as it should. After programing to fit the cup, it will consistently dispense that amount each time.
5. The clock and programs are super easy to set. The last machine I had took forever. Everytime it was accidently unplugged or the breaker was tripped I would have to stand holding the button down through an entire 24 hour cycle to get back to 5:20 AM. Really frustrating!!
6. It is simple. In all actuality, it is a really simple machine. Very straightforward to use.
7. Nice design that is easy to clean
Things I am neutral about:
1. The coffee at the very bottom of the pot gets pretty yucky tasting after it has been warming for an hour or two. I usually end up throwing out the last 1/2 inch or so. That is to be expected though.
2. This machine uses basket-style filters. I don't mind it. I am just used to using cone filters. This machine makes superior coffee to the machines that I have owned that used cone filters, so I guess it doesn't really make a difference.
3. The metal pot can be cumbersome to pour from if you are using it to fill the machine with water. It is probably better to use something else to fill it, but I am quite often lazy and just use the metal container anyway. It's just a little cumbersome though.
Things I don't like:
So far, I can't think of anything I don't like. Overall, this is the best coffee maker that we have owned. I think it is an excellent choice for people who don't want a Keurig-type machine but would like something that dispenses like a Kureig-type machine and brews great coffee quickly. If you are looking for a machine with a carrafe to serve guests with, this would not be the thing for you I guess.
If it breaks in the next 6 months, I will be sure to write an update!
*updated July 22, 2012*. Well, it has been about seven months now since we received this coffee maker. It is still working perfectly with no issues. I just ran a descaling cycle for the first time a few weeks ago because it did seem to be brewing a bit slower. I used the vinegar method that is recommended in the owners manual and it worked great. It is brewing like new again. I totally stand by my 5 star review. This machine is a workhorse. It gets used at least two times a day at my house.
Most recent customer reviews
Great tasting coffee and unit functions as needed!Read more