KRUPS RK7011 4-in-1 Rice Cooker and Steamer with Slow Cooking function and Stainless Steel Housing, 10-cup, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 cooking modes: rice, steaming, slow cook, and oatmeal
- Large 10-cup capacity nonstick and dishwasher-safe bowl for easy cleaning
- Electronic controls with digital display; delayed start; keep warm mode; hinged locking lid
- Includes steam basket, rice paddle, measuring cup and recipe book, dishwasher-safe parts
- 630 watts, 2-year worldwide warranty
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Inspired by professionals and designed for connoisseurs, KRUPS products have been built with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection. The KRUPS RK7011 4-in-1 Multi-cooker gives you a total liberty, it cooks rice, oatmeal, steams and slow cooks. Eating balanced and varied meals as never been as easy. The large 10-cup capacity (representing 1.9-quart of water) makes it the ideal product to cook for all the family. For you convenience the KRUPS RK7011 Multi-cooker features a delayed start for the rice mode. You can easily place all the ingredients in the bowl in the morning before going to work and program your rice cooker so that rice will be ready coming back home. A nice function for busy moms. And if you are stuck in the traffic, no worries, the KRUPS 4-in-1 Multi-cooker switches automatically to keep warm mode. To provide you a complete and enjoyable experience the KRUPS RK7011 Multi-cooker comes with a steam basket, a rice paddle as well as a measuring cup and all parts are dishwasher safe for an easy cleaning. Discover a wide array of gourmet recipes thanks to the recipe book and create your own ones using the versatile KRUPS RK7011 Multi-cooker.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I most often use the Rice and Slow Cook functions. Using the Rice Cooking function, my brown basmati rice turns out perfect every time. Rinse the rice first, then cook according to the cooker's rice instructions. I add a bit of olive oil and dried herbs, no salt. Perfect!
I have found that the Slow Cook function is generally equivalent to the High setting on a Crock Pot slow cooker. My slow cooked roasts, chicken, turkey pieces, stews, meatballs, and vegetables turn out beautifully. Clean up is a breeze.
1) Teflon coating on bottom cooking container is beginning to bubble and peel. We use only plastic utensils so this is not a result of scratching. Undoubtedly, our family has eaten some teflon lately mixed in the food.
2) on Slow Cook, timer often shuts off well before the set hours. This could be an overheating problem... but who knows.
Probably out of warranty by now, but even so, the hassle to return not worth a $70 purchase. Gonna just replace it with something purchased locally.