Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 155 reviews
on February 15, 2015
Nice quality for the price. I chose this for my husband who has many watches. He usually wears very large watches, so this was a change for him. Boxed nicely, but only arrived in a plastic mailing bag. No wrap or pad around the box within the bag. I included 3 photos (the wrist shot is of my wrist, smaller than my husband's). I will update after he wears it longer... he has had it for a week and worn three times so far.
UPDATE: He just said...I love the watch, but if it sits overnight I have to reset and wind in the morning. His other automatic watches have at minimum a 24 hour energy "bank" while off of the wrist.
UPDATE March 21, 2015: it seems that the watch has a new seller and a new price which, with shipping, is 45% higher than the price I paid (just under $41). My husband still likes the watch, but I wanted my review to reflect my experience accurately.
review image review image review image
on January 16, 2016
This is being written a couple of hours after receiving the watch. The packaging wasn't bad, the box that carried the watch itself was under two plastic bags and wrapped in a protective plastic. It arrived in the early in the window of time they gave me and it arrived in one piece, and yes it was functioning. After taking it out of the box, I followed the instructions on how to set the time and everything has gone well since. I have received a lot of compliments on the watch thus far; my only complaint is the length of the band, since my wrist is a little bigger than the average wrist, the watch barely fits. All in all, it's a great but for the price!
on January 20, 2016
An excellent product for price, design, solid construction, durable band and accurate time. What keeps this from 5 stars is that more expensive automatics have a more efficient self-wind movement so that after a day of wearing, the watch is sure to stay wound up next morning; this is not always true of this model- you MAY have to wind it some evenings or need to reset and wind some mornings. Not a issue for me-this watch was a great value at price and is a beautiful "skeleton" design that would be fairly priced at a couple of hundred dollars in my view as a long time "automatic" watch owner.
on March 2, 2014
Wanted to go back to a watch instead of getting my phone out to check the time. After receiving it I think it is too nice to wear for my everyday work, so I will be buying another watch and wear this for casual or dress occasions. Far exceeded my expectations, especially for the price

It winds automatically, the first day I had it the time fell off by a couple minutes at the end of the day, then read the directions and fully wound it by moving it in a clockwise motion and now it keeps time very nice. After 4 days, time is still right on with my phone.
on October 27, 2015
The watch is aesthetically pleasing and looks like it is made with high quality material. HOWEVER, the self-wind watch needs to be reset EVERY single morning. Initially I thought there was a defect with the mechanics but after contacting the company, they validated the fact that that is "normal". Due to my skepticism, I requested for a warranty replacement. It has been 2 months since I shipped out my watch and I have yet to receive my replacement. For this reason, I will never purchase another KS watch nor recommend to others.
on March 10, 2014
The mechanical wind function on this watch works well, but the automatic wind function does not. It frequently "sticks" in a position, and you must shake it vigorously or turn the winding mechanism to get it to "unstick."

I like the look of the watch, and if everything else worked fine, I would be willing to live with it as a mechanical watch only. However, the wrist band is extremely thin, and it tore after less than a week of ordinary use. I could go buy a replacement band, but that seems like an unnecessary hassle. Given the problems I've experienced after only a week of ownership, I'm pretty confident that this thing will fall apart sooner rather than later.

FWIW: it keeps time reasonably well. Although I did not measure it precisely, I believe I lost something around 15-30 seconds per day, which for me is an acceptable error rate on a cheap mechanical watch.
on December 21, 2015
Bought this for my college daughter and sent to her as a surprise her 1st term to tease her for being late to class on the first day. She absolutely loves this watch and constantly gets comments on it. She raves about how easy it is to keep wound and not have to replace the battery in this one since it winds it as you walk each day. I don't know what it is with her and watch batteries but they seemed to die constantly in other watches she's had before. Very quality watch and definitely an eye catcher. One note is that it is pretty thick off of the arm and doesn't sit flat. That's probably what makes it more eye catching for people to notice. My daughter does not like small feminine watches so this was perfect for her.
on January 22, 2015
I have had this watch for about a month now. It keeps time well and seems to just keep ticking all day if it is wound at the beginning of the day and it is worn for the whole day. I don't know what people are talking about when they say the strap breaks. This is not a sports watch, so don't plan on wearing it at the gym or wearing it while doing yard work. As long as this watch is taken care of by its user it should hold up fine.
I think that this watch is an excellent deal for it's money. It is eye catching and I have received many compliments on it already. If you want a cool skeleton watch at a reasonable price this is the watch for you.
on May 9, 2014
I just started to get into collection interesting looking and fun watches. This one was my third purchase, and I absolutely love what KS does!

It looks amazing and I've received many complements on it. As far as accuracy is concerned, it keeps time to within about 5 seconds when I set it correctly. I love the higher end features that you get on a watch which only costs 70 bucks retail. I like the glass case and the stainless steel back with the quiet movements. But it also gives you a very nice "snick snick" sound too.

I'm currently ordering my third KS watch (the second just got here, which I also love) and I'm a real fan of the brand now.
on August 19, 2016
Ok, so it looks great! I wore it for a month with no issues, and I treated it like a hundred bucks. Nonetheless, I woke up one day, tried winding it up, and it never started ticking. I don't know why, I just sent it back. If it doesn't work, I deem it useless.