KSB 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LOFTY, WARM, AND ULTRALIGHT: High-end lightweight down sleeping bag that's comfortable, compact and designed with detail
- TEMP RATING: Tested and rated at 20 Degrees F for three season comfort - FILL: 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable
- INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 2.75 lbs! High tenacity fabrics are tough, light and comfortable; because we are authorized sellers of this product, it includes a limited LIFETIME WARRANTY
- SLEEP COMFORTABLY ALL NIGHT LONG: A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency
- EXPANDED CHEST AREA and FLEXIBLE BAFFLES provide room to move; STASH POCKET keeps small items right at hand; Pair it with one of our INERTIA or STATIC pads for a lightweight, packable backcountry sleep system
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Soft Fabric: The soft, hydrophobic, 20D nylon lining is silk-sheet comfortable and won’t absorb moisture.
- Fill: Warm, lofty 650 fill-power white duck down is lofty, warm and breathable.
- Half-Moon Foot Box: The three-dimensional foot box utilizes a half-moon shape to help retain warmth, provide added room for greater comfort, and to allow the use of one of our sleeping pads inside the bag.
- Expanded Chest Area: Thoughtful patterning expands the girth at the chest for added comfort and the freedom to move throughout the night without impacting thermal performance.
- Mummy Hood: Insulated and comfortable, the mummy wraps the head to maintain essential warmth.
- Water Resistant: Outer fabric has a durable water repellant (DWR) treatment to protect the insulation from moisture that can impede thermal performance and add weight.
- Durable Fabric: Light and tough 20D rip-stop nylon has a high strength-to-weight ratio to help resist tears without adding unnecessary ounces.
- ¾” Full-Length Zipper with Guard: Burly, but not bulky, the 3/4“ full length zipper has two-way sliders so it can be unzipped from top or bottom for ventilation. A full length zipper guard helps seal out drafts.
- Temp Rating: Tested and rated at 20˚ F for three season comfort.
Lightweight and Compact
- Lightweight Materials: The 20D rip-stop nylon is light and compressible.
- 650 fill power white duck down fill provides exceptional warmth for its weight.
- Pack Size: Packs down to a compact 13 x 8.5 inches. Two stuff sacks included for compact transport and larger storage.
Technical Features and Benefits
A small pocket is integrated into the draft collar – perfect for stashing a headlamp, wallet, phone or midnight snacks.
Provide freedom of movement and keep the insulation close to your body for more efficient thermal performance and exceptional comfort.
To maintain thermal comfort throughout the night, an insulated tube wraps around your shoulders to prevent heat from escaping as you sleep.
Length Locks allow sleeping bag to be reduced in length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.
|KSB 20˚ Down||KSB 0˚ Down||KSB 0˚ Down Oversized||KSB 20˚ Down Oversized||KSB 20˚ Synthetic - Realtree Xtra|
|Main Benefit||Ultra-Lightweight for 3 Season Backpacking||4 Season Backpacking; Super lightweight and Comfortably at the Lowest Temperatures||WIDER design for MORE ROOM and Comfort; Super warm for all 4 Seasons||WIDER design for MORE ROOM and Comfort; 3 Season Backpacking||CAMO pattern at a low price|
|Weight||2.75 lbs||3.7 lbs||3.9 lbs||3.1 lbs||7.4 lbs|
|Temperature Rating||20˚F / -7˚C||0˚F / -18˚C||0˚F / -18˚C||20˚F / -7˚C||20˚F / -7˚C|
|Dimensions||84.5" x 31.5"||82" x 30"||82" x 40"||82" x 40"||86" x 36"|
|Pack Size||13" x 8.5"||14.75" x 8.5"||15" x 8.5"||15.5" x 8"||13" x 23"|
|Fill||650 White Duck Down||650 White Duck Down||650 White Duck Down||650 White Duck Down||Klymalite Synthetic Fibers|
Klymit is a solutions company that challenges traditional approaches to the conception and fabrication of outdoor goods. Klymit was conceived under the idea that the experience of outdoor enthusiasts can be enhanced with new technologies and a different approach that yield quantifiably comfortable products.
Compare with similar items
High Peak Outdoors Cascade -40-Degree Sleeping Bag
X-CHENG Ultralight Down Sleeping Bag - Warm without Weight - Save Space and Shave Weight - Can be Compressed into Ultra-small Size Easy to Carry - Waterproof, Comfort for the Indoor or Outdoor
Chinook Polar Ice Mummy Down -22-Degree Sleeping Bag, Blue
Browning Camping McKinley 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
US Military 4-PC Weather Resistant Modular Sleep System with Waterproof Gore-Tex Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$16.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 5.5 x 6.5 in||12 x 18 x 12 in||27.5 x 86.6 x 4 in||9.5 x 14.5 x 9.5 in||13.63 x 19.5 x 13.5 in||21.1 x 25 x 8.8 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||8 lbs||2.43 lbs||3.5 lbs||11.55 lbs||11 lbs|
|Specific Uses For Product||Camping||backpacking||camping||camping||camping||backpacking|
|Temperature Rating||-20 degrees_fahrenheit||-40 degrees_fahrenheit||30 degrees_fahrenheit||-22 degrees_fahrenheit||0 degrees_fahrenheit||-30|
The KSB 20˚ Oversized 650 fill-power down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight and is easily packed into it’s compression sack. A draft collar, over-stuffed foot box, insulated mummy hood, and flexible baffles at the body’s core all work together to minimize heat loss for greater thermal efficiency. Highly durable fabrics are tough, light and comfortable. The oversized expanded chest area and flexible baffles provide ample room to move, and a stash pocket keeps small items right at hand. Using the adjustable Length Locks the sleeping bag can reduce in length up to 15 inches, efficiently sizing down to fit a 5’ 3” person.
Color: Black - Regular Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before buying, I was also considering the Big Agnes Mystic UL or the Zirkel UL which are comparable in bag weight and temp rating. But at less than half the price, I chose this one and I'm glad I did. I would say for the price, you can't beat this bag.
I also love the down and the material it's made out of. It makes it very comfortable. I also like the "stretch baffles" (I think they call them). They make it so your not so constricted and can move around a little better unlike other mummy bags.
Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality, super light weight down sleeping bag.
Baffles allowed my legs to stay warm.
Fluffs up quick
Can't beat the quality for the price (Why it gets 5 stars)
Outter material repelled snow and water and protected down (pretty thick which adds weight/size but makes more durable)
Cons: Fit was a bit loose at shoulders but allowed me to tuck my head in(I'm 5'11 150 lbs) .
Pack size was a bit large for a down bag. (I'd recommend buying a compression sack)
Inner material isn't the most cozy.
I was on the Klymit insulated Static V mattress and had a tarp tent to block the wind. I was wearing polypro long johns.
I was shocked at how roomy the bag feels when I move around. I am 5'9 and weigh 190. The elastic cords that cinch down the lower area do a great job but never feel tight or constricting. I could pull up my legs and then spread my knees wide apart and sit up with no problem.
I have other bags that are just as warm but none that are so comfortable to be in.
Most recent customer reviews
Superb construction and packaging (bags and nets for bags are superb).Read more