Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Kata KT DL-3N1-22 3-In-1 Sling Backpack (Black)" and save 49% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Kata KT DL-3N1-22 3-In-1 Sling Backpack (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique Sling/ Backpack design
- Quickly converts do different carrying solution
- Adjustable dividers for custom fit
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||16.9 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches|
|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||2.55 pounds|
The 3N1-22 DL Sling Backpack is designed for ultimate freedom, providing three carrying options in one, effortlessly morphing from right sling to backpack to left sling. The 3N1-22 DL Sling Backpack holds a Pro-DSLR with battery pack and mid-range zoom lens attached, plus 3-4 lenses, flash and personal gear, OR a compact camcorder with accessories. It is also designed to accommodate an iPad/tablet/netbook and personal gear. In sling position, the bag swings around from back to front to provide quick draw access to your main camera/camcorder and important gear. In backpack and 'X' position you can comfortably carry your equipment for long distances. Arrange equipment in the bottom main compartment of the pack, taking full advantage of the modular dividers to custom fit the bag to your needs. The large top compartment holds personal or additional gear, and the internal pockets and mp3 pouch allow you to organize personal effects as efficiently as your photographic gear. Two external pockets provide quick zippered access to accessories without opening the main compartments. External Dimensions: Length 9.8" x Width 9.8" x Height16.9". Internal Dimensions: Length 7.9" x Width 6.5"x Height2.3" . Weight 2.3lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
I'm giving this 4 stars, it's not perfect but it's way better then a lot of other stuff out there.
I got this to replace my older over-one-sholder similar format backpack (by lowepro slingshot 200) ... but ended up keeping the old one.
- two straps are great, interchangeable straps are awesome, can shift weight from one to both to other shoulder.
- mini laptop or ipad sleeve is great too, but it's a bit small for any decently sized 13" or above laptop.
- a pretty large amount of space, probably more then you should ever really use as you can pack the thing quite heavy.
- compartments are very well laid out, has very convenient pocket arrangement.
- has some very nice loops to hook other stuff too like the tripod.
- Boxy shape means it stands by itself, it's great for your backpack full of expensive gear not to roll around as you put it on the floor.
The not so good:
- The velcro inside seems a bit thin, protection could've been better.
- The velcro inside doesn't stick terribly well so it doesn't hold the heavy lenses inside we'll.
- The main compartment zipper doesn't seem to open quite far enough to take out a big lens and full size dslr, but smaller ones should be great.
The really not so good:
- Main reason why I didn't like it: the two shoulder straps are only about an inch and a bit across ... that's not nearly wide enough to be comfortable with full gear set (3 lenses + full size dslr, some flashes etc). I found it dug into my shoulders way too much and I don't think I could spend a full day carrying it around. If you do get this one highly recommended that you get extra strap padding.
...Read more ›
I picked up a ThinkTank Retrospective 7 instead (for a much higher price, it must be said), to maintain a lower profile for theft. The ThinkTank bag rocks, but after 10 days abroad, I must say I thought my back would've done better with a backpack-style bag like this (since my gear is pretty heavy for one shoulder).
I finally ordered a Kata 3N1-22 DL (not what I originally wanted) from Amazon. Lo, and behold! The bag arrived on the second day thanks to Amazon Prime and shipping was free! (Prime is a Godsend. If you don't have it. You should.) So, why couldn't the manufacturer send the bag just as quickly? Duh! ARE YOU LISTENING KATA? IS YOUR OWNER, MANFROTTO LISTENING? Now get this: After the bag arrived I found two loose straps inside the bag and cannot figure out what they are for. I sent another email to Kata asking what they were. That was last night. ANOTHER UNANSWERED EMAIL!!! KATA, ARE YOU LISTENING? All I want is just a little help with these two stray straps! That's all I wanted!!!! If they don't have enough staff to answer their simple questions within 24 hours, they need to get off their butts and hire some help!!!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very fast shipping and could not be happier with the bag!!!
Plenty of room for my D700, lenses and Gitzo 3533 tripod.
if you are a pro/semi pro looking to reduce the gear load out, this isn't a bag for you.
The only thing it fits is a body, and a small lens. Read more
researched many, very happy with choice. A little unbalanced when used as a sling, but great padding and space for extras.Published on May 30, 2014 by Mike Roebuck
Excellent product, I like this product so much, it's very functional, and beautiful, the price is very good and the delivery it's ok.Published on April 20, 2014 by JOANKOSTENG
I had an opportunity to handle the product prior to purchasing it on Amazon and was convinced that it would meet my storage needs. Read morePublished on March 13, 2014 by Larry C. Arreguin