KT TAPE PRO Kinesiology Sports Tape, 20 Precut 10 Inch Strips, 100% Synthetic, Water Resistant, Breathable, Free Videos, Pro & Olympic Choice
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.72. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.32 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOR SERIOUS ATHLETES – The most advanced kinesiology tape, made from 100% synthetic fabric to last far longer than other brands. Lightweight, latex free, comfortable, provides both support & mobility, and includes safety reflective print & carry case.
- STRONG ADHESIVE – Latest technology that sticks for days with effective skin preparation. Our synthetic, moisture-wicking, breathable fabric provides maximum water, sweat, and humidity resistance. And the precut rounded corners help avoid frays.
- EASY TO USE – Ready-to-use precut strips are perfect for tape applications. No need for messy cutting with long, uncut rolls of tape. Easy to self-apply using our free instruction videos for dozens of common injury areas. Contact us with questions.
- HOW IT WORKS – KT Tape helps reduce tissue pressure and provide muscle support, helping you recover faster from pain. Just ask one of our Pro or Olympic athletes who rely on KT Tape when pain is present and when championships are on the line.
- CAUTION – Beware of unauthorized dealers selling KT Tape. Buy with confidence in our superior quality, warranty, and impeccable customer service when you buy from an authorized KT Tape dealer: Amazon.com, Theratape, or PNC Sports.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KT TAPE PRO is the latest breakthrough in light elastic taping. The synthetic fibers are performance engineered with a larger elastic core. KT TAPE PRO lasts longer and works harder to keep you in the game. KT TAPE PRO features a stronger adhesive, quicker drying fibers, and a reflective pattern for increased safety when running or biking in low light conditions. KT (Kinesiology Therapeutic) Tape is a strong, elastic athletic tape that reduces muscle pain. KT Tape provides relief and support for muscles and joints and can be used to treat hundreds of sports injuries. Kinesiology tape, treatments, and application techniques have been used by healthcare professionals such as orthopedics, chiropractors, physical therapists and athletic trainers for over thirty years. KT Tape is the first brand of kinesiology tape ever to be offered directly to consumers and is widely adopted by healthcare professionals and sports teams.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In order of stretchiness:
KT Tape Pro: Super stretchy spandex-type material. Dries super fast. Breathes excellently even in multiple layers.
KT Tape: High-elastic content cotton. Dries reasonably fast. Adequate breathability in multiple layers.
Rocktape H2O: High-elastic content cotton. Dries reasonably fast. Adequate breathability in multiple layers.
Rocktape: Moderate-elastic content cotton. Takes the longest to dry but that's still fast. Not very breathable, can feel slightly stifling in multiple layers.
In order of stickiness:
Rocktape H2O: Can be repositioned, and will stick just as well after repositioning. Sticks to tape well. Can be uncomfortable to remove.
Rocktape: Can be repositioned, but loses some stickiness each time. Edges tend to peel up. Doesn't stick to tape very well. Okay removal.
KT Tape Pro: Can be repositioned, but won't stick for more than a day if you do.
Sticks to tape well. Easily removed.
KT Tape: Cannot be repositioned, edges tend to peel. Sticks to tape adequately well. Seems more painful to remove than others.
In order of longevity:
Rocktape H2O: 3+ days. Stays put until you take it off.
KT Tape Pro: 2-4 days. Once you get it stuck on, it stays. Less peeling than Rocktape.
Rocktape: 2-4 days. Edges tend to peel up on day 2, so you've got to trim it down.
KT Tape: 1 day. Edges and entire parts of strips peel up almost immediately.
In order of support:
Rocktape: Very stable support. Multiple layers offer similar support to a lightly structured brace. Useful for areas where you need a lot of stability like knees and ankles.
Rocktape H2O: Stable support.
Multiple layers offer similar support to a soft compression brace. Useful for areas where you need both stretch and support, better adhesion and superior stretch offers excellent 'massage' for sore muscles.
KT Tape: Moderately stable support. Multiple layers offer similar support to a compression sleeve.
KT Tape Pro: Light to moderate support. Multiple layers offer similar support to a soft compression sleeve. Useful for areas where you need flexibility first, particularly well-suited to wrists and fingers.
Update: after a month of using this product, I discovered the importance of effective exfoliation prior to application. If I exfoliate and wash the area with soap prior to applying mine will last up to 9 days before beginning to peel. Also any non-hairy areas last longer than hairy areas.
Day 1: (12 hours in) Less pain and total loss of numbness during working hours.
Day 3: the first day for as long as I can remember that I didn't wake up with my right hand and wrist being useless.
Day 5: no pain or numbness at all, NONE! At this point I'm suspecting some sort of evil wizardry, I mean come on, it's tape, tape!
Normally something that irritates my skin gets nixed immediately, but this tape has changed my life in a way that I will never be able to articulate properly. To all the skeptics out there, try it!