KT TAPE Original Cotton Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Sports Tape, 16.6ft Uncut Roll, Breathable, Free Videos, Pro & Olympic Choice
|Price:||$12.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $0.61 (5%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOR SERIOUS ATHLETES – Pro and Olympic athletes rely on KT Tape to get them through the most intense workouts and competitive events. It is lightweight, latex free, extremely comfortable, and allows full mobility of the muscles and joints while still providing support.
- STRONG ADHESIVE – Latest adhesive technology that sticks for days with effective skin preparation (see our site for tips). Made of breathable cotton fabric that you can wear in the shower without removing. Lasts 1-3 days.
- EASY TO USE – Classic uncut roll of convenient tape for kinesiology applications. Easy to self-apply using our free application videos (see our site) for dozens of common injury areas. Contact us with any questions or for usage tips.
- HOW IT WORKS – KT Tape helps reduce tissue pressure and provide muscle support, helping you recover faster from pain. Just ask one of our Pro or Olympic athletes who rely on KT Tape when pain is present and when championships are on the line. See our site for additional details.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence in our superior quality and impeccable customer service. Contact us directly if you have any issues, problems, or questions. We are here to help you overcome pain and obstacles and do everything we can to inspire you to reach your peak performance.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What Is KT TAPE Original?
Uncut Kinesiology Tape
KT Tape Original, or Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape, is a revolutionary elastic sports tape designed to provide pain relief and support for muscles, joints, and tendon related aches and pains. It is lightweight, comfortable to wear, and provides targeted pain relief which has made it the go-to solution for professional athlete's and Olympians as well as millions of everyday athletes. Originally invented in the 1970s by Japanese chiropractor Dr. Kenzo Kase, it is designed to provide pain relief and support without being restrictive and uncomfortable to wear.
What does it do?
KT Tape Original provides pain relief and support for hundreds of common injuries including ankle sprains, runners knee, hamstring strains, carpal tunnel, wrist pain, neck strains, calf strains, shoulder pain, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, rib pain, gluteus pain, quad strain, IT band hip, groin strain, hip flexor pain, foot pain, heel pain, bunions, turf toe, SI joint, back pain, Osgood Schlatter, peroneal tendonitis, abdominal pain, rotator cuff, finger jam, thumb pain, bicep pain and tricep pain. It is easy to apply and can be worn for several days at a time—including in the shower.
KT TAPE is applied along muscles, ligaments, and tendons (soft tissue) to provide a lightweight, external support that helps you remain active while recovering from injuries. KT Tape creates neuromuscular feedback (called proprioception) that inhibits (relaxes) or facilitates stronger firing of muscles and tendons. This feedback creates support elements without the bulk and restriction commonly associated with wraps and heavy bracing. KT Tape Original gives you confidence to perform your best.
Use KT Tape for
- Neck injuries
- Shoulder pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Tennis elbow
- Gluteus pain
- Hamstring strain
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shin splints
- Calf strain
- Wrist pain
- Golfer's elbow
- Rib pain
- Quad strain
- Runner's knee
- Ankle sprain
Is KT Tape Original right for you?
KT TAPE Cotton was designed for performance athletes competing at the highest levels of their sports but it's effectively used by everyone from moms with a sore lower back from chasing kids around all day, to someone preparing to run their first marathon.
Designed To Give You Pain Relief & Support
KT Tape Original comes in a 16 foot uncut roll that can be cut into precise lengths needed for any application. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to measure to your exact needs and be able to adapt to your taping needs on the fly. Once cut, apply just like the pre-cut strips in the location desired.
Easy To Apply
KT Tape Original includes step-by-step instructions for common applications. If you don't see yours just check out the full list of application videos online.
Second Skin Adhesion
Go ahead–beat it up, wear it on your feet during sand volleyball, or your 100 mile mud run. When it comes to our adhesive, we’ve designed it to last through showers, humidity, sweat, tears, and victory.
|KT Tape PRO - Pre-Cut||KT Tape PRO - Uncut||KT Tape Original - Pre-Cut||KT Tape Original - Uncut|
|Days of wear||4 to 7 days||4 to 7 days||1 to 3 days||1 to 3 days|
|Level of support||Best (synthetic fiber)||Best (synthetic fiber)||Good (cotton fiber)||Good (cotton fiber)|
|Reflective safety print||✓||✓|
|Size||16.6 feet||16.6 feet||16.6 feet||16.6 feet|
|Cut||20 (ten inch strips)||Continuous roll||20 (ten inch strips)||Continuous roll|
KT (Kinesiology Therapeutic) Tape is a strong, elastic athletic tape that reduces muscle pain, increases mobility and enhances athletic performance. KT Tape provides relief and support for muscles and joints and can be used to prevent or treat hundreds of sports injuries. Kinesiology tape, treatments and application techniques have been used by healthcare professionals such as orthopedics, chiropractors, physical therapists and athletic trainers for over thirty years. KT Tape is the first brand of kinesiology tape ever to be offered directly to consumers and is widely adopted by healthcare professionals and sports teams.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?