KUBEI Upgraded Larger Size Digital Food Scale Weight Grams and OZ, 5kg/0.1g Kitchen Scale for Cooking Baking, High Precision Electronic Scale with LCD Display
Enhance your purchase
|Weight Limit||5 Kilograms|
|Product Dimensions||8.3"L x 6.5"W x 0.98"H|
|Readout Accuracy||0.1 Grams|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【UPGRADE DESIGN】: Upgrade the size of the kitchen scale, large platform, large LCD screen and large button design to ensure that it can meet the needs of more people who love cooking
- 【VERSATILE】: KUBEI kitchen scale has peeling function，you can use it to remove the the weight of the container in order to get the exact weight of the object. Also has unit conversion function(Mode button) and counting functions(Pcs button).
- 【HIGH QUALITY】: The digital kitchen scale pan is made of stainless steel,which is durable and easy to clean. The design of the four-corner anti-skid base makes the weighing stable. A free waterproof keyboard sticker is to prevent debris from entering the scale
- 【WIDE RANGE of APPLICATIONS】: Electronic scales can be used to weigh medicines, spices, jewellery, complementary foods and coffee beans. The digital kitchen scale has double trays that can be replaced depending on the different objects, large and small, suitable for a variety of scenarios, can be used as a dust cover when not weighing
- 【POWER】: This digital kitchen scale has three upgrade charging methods: chanrging, plug-in and battery, and there are two ways of automatic and manual shutdown. 2 AAA batteries and one charging cable are included
Customer ratings by feature
- 1. "Lo": Low voltage. Please replace the batteries
- 2. "EEEE": Over load. Please remove item quickly to protect the scale.
1*Digital Kitchen Scale
Why choose KUBEI?
KUBEI is innovative,unique and reliable.
Maximum load: 5kg
Product Size: 8.3*6.5*0.98 inches
Platform Size: 6.2 x 6.2 inches
Units: g / ml / ct / ozt / oz / gn / lb / tl / dwt
Power supply: 2 AAA batteries / charging / plugging
Upgrade Scale Surface
The enlarged scale surface allows you to weigh more cooking ingredients. The stainless steel wire drawing process is easy to clean and durable.
Large HD LCD Display
With a large high-definition LCD display, you can read clearly no matter it is day or night. Don’t worry about not seeing the numbers when weighing objects in containers.
The built-in high-precision sensor ensures that the accuracy is within 0.1g, providing you with stable and accurate weighing results.
A Variety of Functions
Three Charging Methods
You can charge the electronic scale through desktop computers, notebooks, charging heads, mobile power and other charging devices, or you can use the USB charging cable for plug-in use. In addition, you can also use the attached 2 AAA batteries.
Automatic Shutdown, Saving Energy and Worry
Automatic shutdown and manual shutdown can be switched freely, the standby time can be set by itself, set the automatic shutdown time to "0" to turn off the automatic shutdown.
There are two trays of different sizes, which can weigh different types of items, and can also be used as a dust cover when not in use, which is convenient for storage.
The four corners of the back of the electronic scale are equipped with protective bases, which is convenient for use in water-stained kitchens, and the weighing is more stable.
Turn on the scale and hold down the "Pcs" button until the count icon and 25 samples appear on the screen.
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a couple of issues I'm less happy with. The LCD display, while large, is not particularly readable. The blue background is not a light as shown in the pictures on this page. I don't know why manufacturers so often use displays with black characters on a dark blue background. Why not black with a white backlight, just like the text on this Amazon page. - good contrast and good readability.
There is a second issue which involves weighing a quantity of small objects like coffee beans and then removing several to reduce the weight. There are times when the scale reading does not decrease. It's like the scale's resolution is good when adding objects, but the reading doesn't change when removing objects.