KUBEY Custom Damascus Steel Mini Gentleman Pocket Knife, Rosewood Handle, 3-Inch Closed
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★RAZOR BLADE - Hand Forged Damascus Steel,the core layer steel is high quality VG-10,59HRC Hardness, sharp edge, excellent corrosion resistance
- ★DURABLE HANDLE - Classical Natural Rosewood Handle with a lanyard hole,comfortable to grip and handsome
- ★STRONG LOCKING - Locks securely into place with liner lock,come with a flannel bag
- ★GENTLEMAN EDC KNIFE - You can carry it on your key ring with the lanyard hole.Good in daily,tactical,and camping hunting tasks
- ★PERFECT SIZE - 5-1/3-inch overall length, 2-1/5-inch blade length, 2 mm thickness, 85g(3 oz)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||0.1 x 0.8 x 5.3 inches|
|Item Display Weight||3 ounces|
|Item Weight||0.19 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
★KUBEY Damascus Steel Mini Gentleman Pocket Knife（modle FDM051）is Hand Forged by high quality VG-10 steel,59HRC Hardness, razor sharp, excellent corrosion resistance.
★IT'S A REAL MINI KNIFE, lightweight and slim design, protable for EDC.
★Unique design of bamboo-style handle, not only is exquisite and handsome, but also is comfortable to grip.
★Thumb studs and liner lock makes it easy to open with one hand and close safety.
1 x Folding Knife
1 x Gift Box
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionReplacement for defective items
Top customer reviews
The handle is very well done and finished, and it looks to be very easy to break down for cleaning with a few torx bolts. The Damascus is well executed, but really seems to be an effect, rather than core to the blade - you can very easily see the core steel sandwiched be the two outer Damascus steel (see attached pics). This doesn't detract from anything, but as does make it look pretty cool.
Time will tell how this knife holds up, but at this point, it seems like a really nice product with a care to detail in the construction. Recommended - for 40 bucks, its well worth it!
I had been biding my time looking for a nice, well made and small folder.
I decided to give this one a try (I have purchased from this company before and was happy - no I am not getting paid).
I love this little booger. Perfect size to weight ratio. Came with a decent edge - took me a few swipes to get is SHARP.