KUBEY EDC Multitool Pocket Folding Knife with Clip,Stainless Steel Tanto Blade,Anodized Aluminum Handle Glass Breaker Opener,3-4/5-Inch Closed
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.68. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An amazing mini edc multi-tool knife with tanto point blade
- Double thumb studs; Insert liner lock; Tip-up/tip-down reversible pocket clip; Lanyard hole
- Blade material: Sandvik 12C27 steel (58-59HRC), stain finished; Handle material: Anodized aluminum handle
- Blade length: 2.6 in. (6.5 cm); Closed length: 3.7 in. (9.5 cm); Overall length: 6.3 in. (16.0 cm); Blade thickness: 0.118 in. (3.0 mm); Weight: 3.7 oz. (106.0 g)
- MULTITOOL: including bottle opener,glass breaker, 4mm/6mm/8mm/10mm wrench
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KUBEY Premium Quality EDC Multitool Pocket Folding Knife Series, 2-1/2-Inch Blade
The KUBEY EDC Multitool Pocket Folding Knife Series features a tanto blade and a non-slip anodized aluminum handle. This folding knife locks securely into place with the use of its solid liner lock. It is a mini size folder with a 6-2/5-inch full length, 3.9-oz item weight. The knife features a 2-1/2-inch stainless steel blade with 2.5mm thickness, which can be used in wet environments and can be utilized for cutting rope as well. The 3-4/5" closed length is small enough to be carried in your pocket easily.It also has a tail hole and a resverible pocket clip for carrying on your belt and/or key ring. The glass breaker and multi wrench opener makes this knife a true 'Multi-Tool'.
KUBEY designed this EDC Multitool Folding Knife for use in; Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Kitchen, Everyday Usage, Self-Defense as well as Search & Rescue.
The wrench specifications are as follows; 4mm/6mm/8mm/10mm.
- Gray color: single-side blade & reversible clip & glass breaker & wrench & bottle opener
- Gray golden color: single-side blade & reversible clip & glass breaker & wrench &bottle opener
- Green golden color: single-side blade & reversible clip & glass breaker & wrench & bottle opener
- Gray golden+ color: double-side blade & reversible clip & glass breaker & wrench & bottle opener & saw
- Gray+ color: double-side blade & reversible clip & glass breaker & wrench & bottle opener & saw
Tanto Blade Shape
Tanto blade—a shape often found in tactical and rescue knives that may be required to punch through tough materials.
Anodized Aluminum Handle
Machined aluminum with a hard-anodized coating. Lightweight and durable.
The back of the handle features a reversible pocket clip and a tail hole for easy and safe carry.
Each variation includes these functions: bottle opener, wrench and glass breaker.
Partial variations( Gray+ /Gray golden+ ) have a saw function.
Color: Green Golden
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The price point is also a great aspect of this knife. You can really use and abuse it and not feel bad about replacing it. Of course, it's a pretty durable pocket knife so it holds up well.
The glass breaker did work well when I had the opportunity to use it, but I'd be surprised if anyone actually uses the small wrench section on the side. It's easy to take apart and put back together if you have the right tools. I recommend it for daily use if you need a pocket knife for light to medium work. It's not an expensive knife, but the truth is 99% of the time it's a waste to have some high end knife when this one will do.