KUKPO High Quality Stainless Steel Milk Frother- CE, ROHS, LFGB Certified
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – This high quality milk frother is made of finest quality Grade A stainless steel and features an ultra powerful and silent motor. The excellence of the machine is awarded with CE, ROHS, LFGB Certifications.
- EXTREMELY EASY TO CLEAN – Cleaning the milk frother is even easier. All you have to do is, dip the frother in warm water, switch on the frother for a couple of seconds, rinse in clean water and once again run the frother for a couple of seconds. That is it!
- RICH CREAM MILK IS JUST SECONDS AWAY – The rich, smooth and delicate whipped cream you always wanted simply takes 15-20 SECONDS, if you own this magic foamer wand!
- BEST GIFT IDEA YOU COULD COME UP WITH – This will be the best gift you could present for a friend or loved one who loves cooking on her/his birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Easter or any other occasion.
- PERFECT TO MAKE DELICIOUS DELICACIES AND BEVERAGES - Indulge your taste buds with homemade delicacies like whisked eggs, soups, dressings, sauces and caffeine beverages. Starbucks grade espresso, cappuccino, latte or hot chocolate can be made and served in absolutely no time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
1Easylife H422 Stainless Steel Handheld Electric Milk Frother with Bonus Mix Spoon
United States Kitchen Stainless Steel Milk Frother
Update International (EP-12) 12 Oz Stainless Steel Frothing Pitcher
LinsnField Milk Frother, Handheld Foam Maker, Portable Drink Mixer with 2 Whisks, 1 Storage Tube, Gray
Cafe Casa Milk Frother 2 Speed Handheld Drink Mixer - Latte Maker - Stainless Steel - With 2 AA Batteries Included (Silver)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||1EasylifeDirect||United States Kitchen||Amazon.com||LinsnField||Idea Marketing Group|
|Color||STAINLESS STEEL||Silver||Silver||silver||Silver and Stainless Steel||Silver|
Why The KUKPO Milk Frother
•Tired of spending money on coffee and other food items on a daily basis?
•Are you in need for a professional grade milk frother to make the foods and drinks you love, at your home?
•Do you want to feel like you have your own boutique coffee shop in your home?
•Would you like to impress your family and friends?
The answer to your problems is our sophisticated express milk frother!
Whipping your milk to prepare all the delicious non-solid food items and beverages will take just 15-20 seconds. Serve all your guests with the best food they have ever tasted.
Prepare these conveniently with the minimum amount of time. The user-friendly user manual presented with the high-end milk frother will guide you through all the steps. No need to fuss about storage space. The wand foamer takes just a minimum amount of space in your pantry cupboards.
Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included) and a powerful motor, the cream whipper will take your culinary skills to the next level. Our milk frother is the only product certified with three renowned certifications. Hurry up; get hold of your dream product for the best price in the market. Limited stocks available!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the one to get. The previous frother I had been using... wasn't really doing much -- I thought maybe it was the kind of milk / cream I was using. But it turns out it was just completely inferior to this one. This one foams like a dream.
On top of great performance, it's super sleek. I love the button. Takes 2 AAA batteries. Wish I had bought this one first, but happy I have it now. Stop shopping and get this one, you won't be sorry.
Ours probably gets more use than the average person's, as we use it to mix lump-free formula for my twins (so, 10-12 bottles/day), plus cups of chocolate milk, hot chocolate, powdered drink mixes, and of course frothed milk for coffees. It's even been successfully used to mix scrambled eggs. I can't recommend this enough for bottles, and the rest too. It's quiet, works well, and doesn't fall apart. Even with all that use we only go through a pair of AAA batteries every 2 weeks or so, which isn't bad at all really. Way cheaper than one of those $200 bottle mixing machines.
I find it quite sturdy, my older kids (12, 10 & 4) use it almost daily and it hasn't come apart once.
Also nice is that it can be totally disassembled, motor removed and everything, for very thorough cleaning as needed, because sometimes kids forget to put it in the liquid first and THEN hit the button. (Or did they forget? Sometimes I wonder...)
However, it runs only so so.
The shaft wobbles off center as it spins, and the minutes the batteries are not tip top the motor slows considerably (not that it was super strong to begin with). I also have the Cafe Casa frother (Cafe Casa Milk Frother Handheld Coffee 2 Speed Latte Maker, and Drink Mixer - With 2 AA Batteries Included (Silver) which is built about 100 pounds heavier and spins in an absolute perfect line, zero wobble, but looks like a Frond Bronco next to a rocket when you compare the two.
I would give it three stars but the off axis wobble compounded by not enough power...leaves it only with it sleek looks as the main attribute....great for a piece of stationary art...not so great for a frother.