KUNCAN Dc 5v to Dc 12v Converter Step Up Voltage Converter 5ft Am to Dc 5.5 x 2.1mm
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- BUILD-IN IDENTIFICATION RESISTOR.Input: 5V USB A male; Output: 12V 5.5*2.1mm dc connector; Max current: 2A; Connectors: DC jack 5.5*2.1mm to USB A male. Only for 5V to 12V and no switch but more stable working.
- DC DC converter with Mutiple Protection Function. Reverse polarity protection, overcurrent protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection. Synchronous rectification, the conversion rate is 95% or more, lower heat and long working time.
- You can use it to power the router via power bank during power cuts. And also used in other device which is 5v, such as: Huawei HG 531 V1, stepper motor, desk lamp, solar panel, USB power pack, power adapter and so on.
- Easy to use: Plug and play. Brief and beautiful outlook, small volume easy to carry when travel. Lower heat and long working time. The part of PCB board is moulded by PVC which is hard to damage.
- KUNCAN BRAND: If for any reasons you are not satisfied with our product or service, please contact us first, we will be responsible for any un-expectable issues.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Long working time: Can work on 24 hours.
2. The part of PCB board is moulded by PVC, it is hard to damage.
3. Brief and beautiful outlook: Small volume easy to carry. 2M length is enough for everywhere to connect your two devices.
4. The latest designed function: Supply power from power bank for WIFI router in emergency situation, keep internet available even powered off.
Brand Name: Kuncan
Product Type: DC-DC Converter 5v to 12V
Connectors: DC jack 5.5*2.1mm to USB A male
Cable: 2464 20-24AWG/2C
Connector: Micro USB, Mini USB
Input: 5v 2.1a
Max current: 2A
Length: 5ft ( 1.5m )
KUNCAN is a professional manufacturer who sells various mobile phone accessory cables to USA, Euro, Asia and so on.
High quality promise. We insist in using pure copper as cable conductor material to upgrade the user experience.
Keep developing new product to meet customer's increasing demand.
Top Customer Reviews
Max power without total shutting down:
Input 5.08V at 1.9A
Output 10.01V at 818mA
---- Or slightly closer to 12V ----
Input 5.08V at 1.86A
Output 11.33V at 708mA
Max power stable long-term:
Input 5.03V at 1.86A
Output 11.62V at 675mA
Duration - 20 minutes stable, immediately following max-power test
This suggests that this 12V adapter will reasonably provide continuous output at 12V around 670mA with the capability to have higher surge-current but at the cost of dropping more voltage. I was very pleased with how cool it ran - only slightly warm to the touch (113F on the plastic case as measured on IR thermometer). In the event of an overload it does seem to fail gracefully and "shut down" the converter (outputting about 4.5V until reset) on severe overload then "resets" if it is unplugged for a couple minutes.
Boy did I make the right choice! I purchased two of the Kuncan 5v to 9v/12v selectable step-up voltage converter. The tip fit the fan perfectly and I was able to operate two fans on high without problem via a USB Power Bank and got 7.5 hours before the battery died.
Here's my setup (two of each):
O2COOL® 10-inch Portable Fan with AC Adapter
Portable Charger RAVPower 22000mAh 5.8A Output 3-Port Power Bank External Battery Pack (2.4A Input, Triple iSmart 2.0 USB Ports, High-density Li-polymer Battery) For Phones Tablets and More - Black
Wildtek SOURCE 21W Waterproof Portable Solar Charger Panel with Dual USB Ports
DROK USB 2.0 Digital Multimeter, Ammeter Voltmeter Capacitance & Watt Meter, 7 Modes Multi Tester, DC 3A 12V Amp Voltage Power Meter, Charging System Tester, Fast Charging and Data Sync Dual USB Ports
Essentially, during the day I'm charging each of the power banks with its own solar panel. At night I'm using one fan per power bank, and running it on low. This should ensure that the fans run all night long and even if there is a cloudy day or two, there should be enough juice to keep me cool overnight without going dead.
This works with my GT-1, JS-10, and BR-600 and BR-800. (All worked with a portable ($13) power bank except the JS-10, which I suspect needs a higher current - but it worked fine off the computer hub....
Update" I just tested it with my JS-10 with a more robust power bank:
DinTo® 38000mAh Multi-function Emergency Mini Car Vehicle Jump Starter with SOS Lights Laptop Mobile Phone Power Bankand the JS-10 fired up instantly....
This adaptor plugs into my Anker USB charger and provides a nice 12VDC current that works well with my specialized charger. I purchased an inexpensive, 8-piece barrel-connector adaptor set to ensure I'd have the correct connector for my charger. Works brilliantly!
I just hope they could launch more such innovative product.
This is my first time ordering from amazon's third party reseller and it couldn't be better! Awesome.