Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KUT from the Kloth Women's Tall Natalie Bootcut In Care Long Inseam Jeans
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

94%

on February 6, 2014
The fit and quality are comparable to Miss Me and Silver jeans found at the Buckle. The quality of the jeans were much better than expected, as well as the fit. I am normally on the smaller size of my whole size. If a jeans runs a little big, I go for the next size down. If it runs small, I stay with my whole size and they fit perfect. These jeans are slightly larger and I should have gone a size down for a more figure flattering fit. These are comfortable and I will be keeping this pair for comfortable sweatshirt days, in addition to purchasing another pair in a size smaller for everyday wear. In every way these jeans are comfortable, well made, with well placed stitching. They are also a true 35 inch length, which is a bit long for me, but, perfect with heels! If you have problem finding long length in well made jeans, you will love these!!
on July 12, 2014
These pants fit like a glove! I am 5'9" and kind of bigger in the legs and bottom area. Quite often pants are too tight in the legs making them uncomfortable but not these! Cute, comfortable, and long! Not much shrinking after washing either, so don't buy long thinking they'll shrink up because they don't. In fact, I may just have to buy the 34 inch inseam next time so I don't have to wear heels.
on May 5, 2015
After reading that the sizes ran slightly big, I ordered a size down and they fit like they were made for me. There is slight stretch in the material so they are extremely comfortable. They loosen a bit as you wear them, but not too much. I am 5'11 and ordered a tall because regulars always seem to shrink just enough in length that I don't like them anymore. I can wear a low chunky heel and the length is perfect. I will likely order another pair.
on June 2, 2014
Have worn these all day twice and washed them twice. Nice fit on the waist for a straight body type like mine. I am 5'9" 165 lbs and the 12 was generous. The inseam shrunk about 1 inch with washing and drying which made them the perfect inseam for me without needing to hem. There is enough give in the hips that I think a slightly curvy gal would enjoy these too. Very comfortable. Loosen up quite a bit after wearing them for a while so if you like them snug I would suggest going down a size.
on January 13, 2014
These jeans fit perfectly! I absolutely love them. They are so comfortable. It's so hard to find pants long enough. Kut from the kloth has made it easy for me. Thank you
on May 14, 2014
It's difficult to find tall size jeans. These are a mid rise that sit about an inch below the navel. Because they are tall size, the fit around the kneecap is perfect. They are also long enough at 35". The material is thicker than most jeans. Just a little stretch keeps them comfortable but they don't lose their shape after a few hours of wearing. This is my second pair. I don't put these in the dryer & iron them when dry.
on March 2, 2014
These look sharp and are very comfortable. Good length for cowboy boots and heels. I am 5'6, 150 and the size 6 fits perfect.
on May 19, 2015
LOVE this brand - fits me perfectly, good quality jean material (not that thin flimsy stretch-out-of-shape cheap material)
on January 17, 2014
Love, love, love these jeans!! They have some sort of lift that makes your back side look AMAZING!!!! Order these jeans ladies, your man will thank you.....
on February 8, 2014
At 5'9" + the longs are perfect with flats. Super comfortable, love the fit, purchased these from Nordies before but prefer the front door delivery!

See 1 answered question