Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KUT from the Kloth Women's Diana Skinny Colored Jean
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 1, 2015
Two huge cons:
It was advertised in the description as a size 0, but when it came in the mail, it was a size 2. They did not fit.
Additionally, the picture makes them look like a brown, however, they were definitely a darker olive. That color wasn't necessarily a deal breaker but I would have liked to know when I was making the purchase.

Pros:
These are great material and great make. I have these pants in several colors. They are a slightly stretch to them, and are very form fitting. They also come up slightly higher in the back so that you aren't showing your buttcrack when you crouch down. They have started to fade after only six months but I'm still in love.

Amazon was great about returning these.
on February 28, 2014
I love the Diana cut. I have a few pairs of the Diana cords and they are amazing. Knowing that I loved the fit, I ordered these, but they're not even close to the cords I have. The material is really thin, and stretches in that unflattering way that makes your legs look like raw sausages. I also had my doubts about how well the outer seams would hold up with repeated sitting. They didn't seem to be sewn sturdy enough to be repeatedly stretched. While I was looking forward to having a red pair of pants, this red was really underwhelming. As one other reviewer noted, it's not a scarlet, but I don't think it's a rust color either. The pair I got was definitely a cranberry color, and I found it to be a little cheap looking in person.
on November 18, 2013
The jeans are medium weight and very stretchy. The are extremely comfortable. The only downside is that they seem a bit big in the waist -- maybe better for someone with a straighter, less curvy build. (I would say I am average waist-to-hip ratio.) The color is killer -- rich and not too bright. Perfect for fall and winter.
on August 9, 2014
Love these jeans! They fit a bit large, but I like having something sassy in my closet that isn't skin tight. Great skinny jean style for the non-teen. Consider buying in a size down if you want them snug - I own a different color in the size down and they fit great, too, just more snug in the waist. They have a good amount of stretch.
on April 13, 2014
Most comfortable jeans ever. We live in the country and it is a long drive to civilization. I can ride in these all day without butt-bags or knee-bags and they look great the whole time. I own two pair and would eagerly buy more.
on January 5, 2014
Unfortunately I found these to late at the end of the run of this Diana style and in cords. Usually cords are to bulky and only couple color choices. THESE are so comfortable, wash nice, don't really shrink from a dryer, but will loose that beautiful sheen after a few dryer applications, but still look good. I am presently 158 lbs, 5'3" and wear a size 8 with a matching stretch cloth belt, cause waist is not tight and because of tighter legs, will pull waist down "I have muscular legs". I can and do wear a 6 with a loss of about 8lbs and working out. I have about 12 pair of these in different colors. Some are everyday (washed) and others dry cleaned so a good casual good dress up with heels look. I have turned on several other women to these and Nobody doesn't love them once the get the right size. Oh, by the way these do come about 2" below my ankle bone.
on February 14, 2014
I really wanted a red pant. These are burgundy or rust. Definitely not a red or scarlet. Very disappointed, not worth sending back. On the plus side- they are true to size and fit well, but I already have this color. :(
on March 30, 2015
The color is beautiful and the length is great for tall women. I ordered my usual size 8, but it just didn't fit . Too snug in the wrong places. I gave them to my daughter whom they fit perfectly.
on January 21, 2014
This brand is great for curvy women. I am usually a 11-12, but fit nicely in size 10's of any Kut. I only wish they had more colors available on Amazon! Great buy! Great brand
on April 7, 2014
Love this brand of pants and the style. Fits really well. I now have three pairs of this style of pant. Try to find them on sale because they can be pricey.