- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C954GSH
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,645 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
KUYOU Exercise Sliders,Professional Gliding Discs Multi-Function Core Sliders for Smooth Sliding On Carpet or Hardwood Floors - Small Fitness Equipment for Home Gym Travel
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE: KUYOU slide is made of high ABS engineer plastic material, environmental friendly, ressure-proof and acidproof; The other side is 5 mm EVA pad allows for a smooth glide on hard surfaces but more importantly protects your hard floors whilst the plastic curved side is perfect for carpet.
- DO-ANYWHERE WORKOUT:The dual side works in all surface, the smooth side works on carpet and the fabric side works on hardwood or tile floors, either at home or at the gym use our Core Sliders on any surface such as Wood, Carpet, Laminate or Tile.
- FULL-BODY WORKOUT :31 Ways You Can Use Sliders to Get a Full-Body Workout,Exercise sliders have ability to exercise arms, back. Mobilize all muscles to adapt exercise,thus can enhance the coordination of your whole body.
- PORTABLE TO CARRY AND STORE :The sliding cores are made to be ultra-light ,it also comes with a mesh bag which the slides can be put in , perfect for exercising on the go,on home ,train at home the gym hotel room or the park.
- ORDER NOW WORRY FREE: At KUYOU, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you aren’t satisfied you're getting an amazing workout we will FULLY REFUND your money. No risk no worries so ORDER NOW!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
KUYOU gliding discs is the simplest, cheapest but most fun little gizmo for agility training, aerobic and core exercises! If you are always searching for interesting and new ways of being through body movement,you will fall in love with the gliding discs!
*.Use gliding sliders to learn valuable flexibility, shaping and conditioning.
*.Use them to stretch and tone your shoulders, chest and backTargets multiple body parts such as your legs, inner thighs, and butt all at the same time.
*.These versatile exercise tools can use as an pull-up/chin-up assist bands, help strengthen your legs, butt glutes, biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders and more!
*.Sliders are also great for lunges, core strengthening exercises, and tumbling drills like needle kicks and aerials.
*. Get the full body workout you're looking for without all of the expensive gym equipment.
Lightweight & Convenience
6.9" diameter and 0.3" thickness,
only 190g come with carrying bag
It's lightweight and easily fit in a small drawer or carry-on bag,Take them to the gym or if its more time efficient and convenient, stay at home and still get an awesome home workout.
KUYOU Exercise Sliders are a unique piece of exercise equipment that allow you to do some fun and challenging exercises, ranging from push-up variations to intense ab exercises.
Double sided exercise sliders work smoothly on all surfaces.
Exercise Sliders can improve your flexibility, strength, and endurance.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These look fun. I bet I'll use them sometimes. They showed up in a convenient storage bag, a pair of pads to use below hands or feet while moving around on the floor in some semblance of exercise, or perhaps just flailing about.
I tested both sides on multiple surfaces:
Ceramic tile floor: The plastic side made scratching noises (probably due to dust between them and the floor) that drove me a little nuts, though they moved smoothly. The softer side moved easier and sounded better, except the edges of the plastic still made contact with the floor, which was distracting. Could be I'm over weight limit for them, or that I'm just not centering my hand enough - too much pressure on the outside of the disc caused this, upon further testing. .
Wood flood: The softer side worked ok. The plastic side, which I was worried about scratching the floor, actually was scratched by the floor. Same "put your hands in the right spot" issue as above.
Carpeted floor: The softer side laughed and refused to work. I mean, was a high-tension advanced workout. The plastic side moved nicely. I like the motion and noise level best with the carpet option.
I've also seen similar discs as furniture movers, though I'd only use them on carpet due to issues above.
It keeps my muscles toned all the time!
Still happy with them.