|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 4.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||SM5123|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM5123|
|OEM Part Number||SM 5123, SM5123|
|Cover Included||MOUNT KIT|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
KYB SM5123 - Mount Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The highest quality replacement strut mount available
- Optimizes suspension performance by offering Original Equipment quality replacement components designed for each application
- Superior rubber reduces noise, vibration and harshness
- Mount bearings provide smoother steering and help retain front end alignment
- Matched grade studs and nuts
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
KYB SM5623 - Mount Kit
KYB SM5424 - Mount Kit
KYB SM5154 - Mount Kit
|Item Dimensions||4.60 x 4.30 x 2.30 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||9.00 x 9.00 x 4.00 inches||4.60 x 4.30 x 2.30 inches|
|Item Weight||3.53 ounces||2.40 lbs||5.10 lbs||2.40 ounces|
|Part Type ID||7572||10628||10628||7572|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KYB Strut Mounts eliminate the vibration and noise caused by old, hardened vibration insulators. They optimize suspension performance by offering OE quality replacement components designed for each application. KYB Strut Mounts cushion the impacts from road bumps to reduce the jarring effect, noise and vibration that old mounts transmit into the vehicle. Front bearing plates are the steering pivots and support vehicle weight. They are critical to steering performance and wheel alignment. KYB Strut Mounts and bearing plates have a reputation for providing the highest quality in the industry.