- Product Dimensions: 16 x 4.8 x 2.6 inches ; 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Amazon only ships this item within the contiguous 48 United States. Other Sellers on Amazon may ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004CIA254
- Item model number: 2-0005-2
- Average Customer Review: 103 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #44,831 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Ka-Bar BK5 Becker Knife and Tool Magnum Camp Knife
|Price:||$56.66 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality 8 inch
- Durable handle made from grivory
- Heavy-duty polyester sheath with front pocket
- 1095 cro-van steel blade
- Overall length 13-1/2 inch
- Becker knife design with high quality 8" blade made from 1095 Cro-Van steel
- Durable Handle made from grivory
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Becker knife and tool products are knives that work for a living. Made to be used and not stored. They will take all you can dish out.The KA-BAR Becker BK9 Combat Bowie features the same ergonomic handle design of the popular BK7 and also features an American Bowie style blade, the Becker BK9 Combat Bowie has proven to perform well during extended periods of use with less user fatigue than most other knives in its class. It is a useful performer in a variety of combat and fieldcraft chores. Heavy-duty polyester sheath included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Update: Having put quite a lot of heavy use on this knife now, it has held up well. The black coating at the tip has chipped off about a centimeter. I keep the blade oiled and hone it from time to time, it continues to easily take an edge and has not rusted (despite some dips in salt water and put away dirty days). Sometimes the handle must be removed and the bores and bolts cleaned as dirt finds its way in there. An appropriate allen wrench should be added to your mobile toolkit if you take this outdoors. The knife cuts anything I throw at it, and I have used it to dig, chop, and hammer to good effect. Continues to be a five star product, especially at the price. It just requires a little bit of upkeep, as all equipment does.
Update 2, 1.5 years:
- The core of the knife, that is the steel blade/tang itself, continues to be excellent. Sharpens up a treat, retains edge well, hacks, chops, slices, hammers, and is reasonably well weighted. Excellent, would buy again.
- I've purchased a nicer sharpening system, and this blade takes a wicked edge. Continues to cut through almost anything efficiently.
- The coating is clearly just a paint or possibly a powercoat layer. After some more daunting and ill-advised tasks (opening a can, prying against metal) it has been scoured off in many places. I would advise Ka-Bar to use a proper industrial grade hard-coat of some sort. However, at the price this knife goes for, I am not surprised or disappointed in the coating used. Clearly a more premium coating would also increase the price.
- I've had to replace the factory black coated handle fasteners with identical thread pitch/size stainless ones I bought at a hardware store. The factory fasteners were rusting constantly.
- Handle can be a bit slippery when wet. I may think about crafting some aluminum replacements with knurling.
- Sheath continues to be average.
Most recent customer reviews
The short and sweet of it; Becker design and reputation for quality, a full 8...Read more
Extremely happy with this knife. Fits my hand perfectly. Impressed with the quality craftsmanship.Ka-Bar BK5 Becker Knife and Tool Magnum Camp KnifeRead more