KaZAM v2e No Pedal Balance Bike
- The only balance bike with an easy step-in patented footrest design
- KaZAM's footrest is in the natural place, where feet would be if coasting on a pedaled bike, helping to find their center of gravity
- Adjustable seat and handlebars - Kazam accommodates ages up to 5 years
- Puncture resistant, maintenance free EVA tires - never need air
- As seen on Shark tank
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
KaZAM's design has been praised by toy experts, NBC's Today Show and parents. See for yourself why KaZAM bikes are the best choice for your little rider!
1. KaZAM’s footrest is in the natural place where feet would be if coasting on a pedaled bike
2. This position helps new riders find their center of gravity and develop their natural balance, easing the transition onto a pedaled bike
3. The footrest makes it more fun and comfortable than holding their legs off to the side
4. Having a footrest that is both comfortable and functional is important, as the child needs to experience lifting their feet off of the ground in order to truly develop the balance needed in order to ride a pedaled bike
Smarter is Better
KaZAM balance bikes offer a better alternative to training wheels, focusing on the most essential element of learning to ride a bicycle-Balance! With KaZAM, kids learn at their own pace without fear of falling. Gone are the days of clunky, uneven training wheels which focus only on pedaling. After all, balance is the hard part - pedaling is easy! With KaZAM, children develop balance and proper steering, while at the same time build confidence and independence. Sit Walk, Glide, Coast Balance, KaZAM!
KaZAM- As Seen on Shark Tank
- Step-In Frame
- No Tool Saddle Height Adjustment
- Adjustable Handlebar Height
- Durable Paint Finish
- Available in Steel or Aluminum frames
- Available with EVA Foam or Air Tires
KaZAM Tyro (v2e) As seen on Shark Tank
KaZAM’s Tyro (v2e) model features our classic step-in frame design with footrest, along with maintenance-free, puncture-resistant tires. This model is perfect for indoor and outdoor use and at just 8 lbs. complete its light weight makes it easy to maneuver for younger riders.
- As Seen on Shark Tank!
- Easy Step-In Frame Design.
- Ergonomically Designed Footrest for Proper Feet Placement & Balance.
- Adjustable Seat and Handlebars.
- Seat Height Adjusts On The Spot (13.5”-16.5”) - No Tools Required!
- Adjustable Handlebar Height (Min: 19 inches; Max: 20.5 inches).
- Puncture Resistant, Maintenance-Free EVA Tires Never Need Air!.
- Lightweight! - 8 lbs Complete.
- Durable Paint Finish.
- Real Bicycle Specific Headset With Ball Bearings For Smooth & Easy Steering.
- Limited Assembly Required.
- Tools Included For Assembly.
- Weight capacity: 60 LBS.
- Suggested Age Range- KaZAM 12" Balance Bikes Accommodate Children Up to 5 Years of Age or Up to 44” tall.
- Available in a Variety of Colors: Blue, Red, Green, Pink & Orange.
-Product Dimensions: L: 35" x W: 4.5" x H: 20.5".
KaZAM 12" Balance Bikes.. find the one that's right for your child
KaZAM Tyro v2e Balance Bike
Steel Step-In Frame.
12" EVA Tires Require No Air.
Great for Indoor or Outdoor Use.
Available in Blue, Red, Green, Pink & Orange.
KaZAM Neo v2s Balance Bike
Steel Step-In Frame.
Steel Rims and Spokes for Durability.
12" Air Tires for Maximum Traction Outdoors.
Available in Blue, Green, Magenta, Metallic Light Blue, Metallic Pink, Metallic Red, & Metallic Purple.
KaZAM Pro Aluminum Balance Bike
Aluminum Step-In Frame.
Steel Rims and Spokes.
12" Air tires For Maximum Traction Outdoors.
Available in Grape (Purple) and Cobalt Blue.
No Pedals - No Problem! Say Goodbye to training wheels and skinned knees! Designed without pedals, the KaZAM Balance Bike allows riders to develop their balance before introducing pedaling, making the transition onto traditional bikes seamless. After all, it's the balance that's the hard part, pedaling is easy! Sit...Walk, Glide, Coast...Balance, KaZAM! (Limited assembly required, tools included)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1: A balance bike is much more easy for my kid to use, right out of the box. Even though he doesn't run and balance with it yet, he can use it on his own by just walking it.
2: A balance bike will allow him to be more independent (and mom bonus, I don't have to push him like with the beginner trikes).
3: A balance bike teaches balance and steering first, then he can add pedaling later. Ideally, we can skip the training wheels stage.
Thus, after the research, I went with the balance bike. When I started researching the bikes for which one to get, I was shocked at the cost. My budget did not allow for the high end ones, but I also didn't want to by a cheap one I would be disappointed with later. This one was a highly rated one that fit within my budget.
This bike is a little bigger than others, so he will be able to use it longer
The seat is comfortable
The base where he can put his feet is wide without being cumbersome
The wheels are plastic. I'm hoping they will hold up until he's ready to move up to the next level bike. This is the biggest downside for me.
It is bigger, so he barely touches the ground as a bigger 2.5 year old. I would not recommend this model for smaller or younger kids.
On the topic of balance bike vs. tricycle, thanks to a gift from an in-law for Christmas, I actually do get to see him use both the classic red trike and this balance bike. One area the balance bike really excels in is stability. Almost every time he tries to turn his trike it tips over. The balance bike is much less likely to dump him on the ground. He goes for each one about equally, but I prefer it when he is using the balance bike as he requires much less help from me. Plus, he is close to outgrowing the trike already (I give it under a year) whereas the balance bike should be good for at least two more years.
This was a personal purchase at the current retail price, with no promise of review.
Top international reviews
the only thing I would gripe on are the wheels, made of plastic and not rubber, so i'm curious to see how long it will last
Llego al día siguiente que la compre. 👍 para el vendedor.
Mi niña tiene 2.5 años y le fue bien el Primer día.
Súper recomendado. Tengo otra bici de balance (chilfish) para mi hijo y está Kazam nos gusto mucho más, es más ligera se puede configurar el tamaño mejor y el espacio para los pies también es más útil.