- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- reproduction of ancient and modern Native American heritage
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Also known as a Tawa kachina, it is a spirit symbolizing of life, growth, strength of spirit, and abundance. The likeness of this spirit is donned during the solstice ceremony to beckon the sun's return, and begin the growing season.
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01N3MQFGM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review: