- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
- reproduction of ancient and modern Native American heritage
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Customers also considered these styles
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Also known as a Tawa kachina, it is a spirit symbolizing of life, growth, strength of spirit, and abundance. The likeness of this spirit is donned during the solstice ceremony to beckon the sun's return, and begin the growing season.
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 1 inches
- Date First Available: November 11, 2016
- ASIN: B07P1SQ8QV
- Customer Reviews: