- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Sterling (October 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806958839
- ISBN-13: 978-0806958835
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 9.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,307,576 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #231 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlepoint
- #1791 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Needlework
- #2901 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Knitting
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Kaffe Fassett's Glorious Color for Needlepoint & Knitting Paperback – October 1, 2000
"Go Big Knits" from the editors of Marie Claire Idees
Knit designs from the editors of Marie Claire Idées to ensure that women of all body shapes and types will look—and feel—fantastic. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book is a great pattern book, but even greater book for inspiration. Filled with color pictures there are so many wonderful items to look at you hardly get time left for knitting.
Fassett started from scratch when he learned to knit, and he shares his way to become a master with us. And with his explanations everybody can become a knitter, everybody can become an artist.
Good luck with your colors and needles.
Britt Arnhild Lindland
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When the book came, I realized I owned it in hardcover. I passed it on because it is valuable for sharing an artist's eye of the world. He is a master of color.Published on December 30, 2010 by CL