- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CQ57WS5
- Item model number: Kahtoola
- Average Customer Review: 471 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#14,615 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #3 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Climbing > Mountaineering & Ice Equipment > Avalanche Safety Gear
- #3 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Camping & Hiking > Footwear & Accessories > Traction Cleats
- #5 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Winter Sports > Skiing > Backcountry Equipment
Kahtoola MICROspikes Footwear Traction - 2016/17
|Price:||$55.90 - $70.20|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Award-winning traction digs in and grabs icy terrain
- Great for winter trail running, hiking, and ice fishing
- 12 Stainless Steel spikes (3/8 inch length) per foot on all sizes
- Weight Per Pair: Small 11 oz., Medium 12 oz., Large 13 oz., Extra Large 14 oz.
- Please refer to Kahtoola sizing chart included in product images. 2 Year Warranty. Shoes not included.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Any terrain, any age, any condition – welcome to Kahtoola’s MICROspikes ice traction system. Put a pair of Kahtoola's ice traction system in your pack, pocket, or purse and you’re ready to handle whatever nature hands you. When you encounter challenging terrain – scree, ice, snow, wet rocks, slick sidewalks – just take them out and stretch them on. No special straps, no laces, no fuss – just the confidence you need to get directly from where you are to where you want to be. They fit easily over most any footwear and offer secure ice traction to keep you moving. Pack them up, pull them on, and go.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tried getting them to live up to their warranty by sending for an RME and following up with phone calls but no response after 2+ month of trying.
A defective product with no customer service
1. the minute i walked in them... no it was my first step.... i felt more stable. you couldn't slip if you wanted to. (i tried on lumpy ice and thick smooth ice) i am 62 years old and when i fall i feel it all the way up into my brain.... it rattles me... and what if i break a hip!
2. no leg or backaches from tension
3. could walk uphill and downhill easily.
4. easy to put on. there is a tab that you can pull on. and the rubber doesn't slip. i lost a yaktrak in the snow once. these are not going to come off my feet.
5. spikes are positioned so when i bend my foot there is still traction in the front
6. the bag they provide is great... not sure how long it is going to last though.
the only one i can think of is the price but really... my health and well being is worth it.
My husband wore his yesterday. He loves them.
I bought a pair for both of my parents, they loved them. They got a lot use this Holiday in Breckenridge and I did not worry about them slipping on their long walks. I have another pair for myself for winter hikes and early or late snows.
Packaging is fine, they come in a storage bag (perfect for a pack) and seem like they should last a long while.
Larger fit my size 13 trail runners and size 13 Merril hiking shoes. Mediums fit my women's size 9-10 trail shoes and hiking boots. They would not fit a large snow boot without sizing up, but they are not really intended for that use.
Most recent customer reviews
Couldn't be happier.
I have used these several times this winter and they continue to impress me!